Critique My Cycle (Opinions/Help Appreciated)

SavedByGrace

SavedByGrace

Awards
Hi ya'll, long time lurker.
I'm going to run another cycle the end of this March, its just a matter of making sure all my ducks are in a row.

As of now I intend to run a 6 week cycle, 10 including PCT, something like this:

Cycle:
Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75
Pstanz 0/250/250/250/250/250
Dianabol 1 tab 3x a day (Hi-tech brand)

Supports: (Taken entire duration)
Fish oil
Cycle support

PCT:
Nolvadex 40/30/20/10
Recycle
Jack3d

My normal supplements:
Vitamin D3
Vitamin c
Mega Men sport
Fish oil
flax oil
vitamin e
b complex
vitamin a

Would it be benefitial to run an AI during my cycle? Something like formestane, a half dose, or some arimidex to keep my estrogen levels low, but not too low?

I was contemplating running dermacrine opposed to the dianabol for a test base, but the Hi-Tech dianabol also has cortisol control, and has provided great gains in past standalone use.

I can't post a link, but this is the Hi-Tech brand Dianabol:
Dianabol Supplement Facts: Total – 575 mg (proprietary blend)

Proprietary Blend with Explotab® and Extend-Rx™ Technology: 575mg

[Belizian Man Vine extract 80% (as BMV80™)(root), tribulus terrestris (90% steroidal saponins)(fruit), 25R spirostan-5A-diol-6-one-3-one, dehydroeplandrosterone acetate, dehydroepiandrosterone deconate, phytosterol 90% extract (standardized for beta-sitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol, brassicasterol), belizian wild yam extract (as BWY 6015™), ribonucleic acid complex 3™ (ribosomal RNA, transfer RNA, messenger RNA), 7-keto-DHEA, 6,7 dihydroxybergamottin, naringin, vanadyl sulfate ethyl ester, smilagenin, dicyclopentanone].

Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dextrose, sodium starch glycolate, explotab®, hydroxy propylmethylcellulose, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, silica, fd&c blue #1, fd&c red #40.

Directions: Take one (1) tablet three times daily with meals. This is important as the strength of this product can cause nausea if consumed without eating.

During the PCT I want to go with a low dose of an AI and work it up as I taper down my SERM, right? Can someone give me an example?

With using recycle as my PCT AI, would I still want another cortisol control?
Or use a completely different AI like aromasin and use lean xtreme for cortisol?

Please let me know if I'm forgetting anything.

Any comments or help is greatly appreciated!
-Bri

fredman777

Awards
I would go with the Dermacrine instead of Hi-Tech Dianabol. The DHEA in Dermacrine acts as an anti-cortisol to my understanding. I use DHEA in the mornings during superdrol cycles to combat lethargy and libido issues. Also in Dermacrine, you get resveratrol and 7,8 benzoflavone which would make a solid and safe on-cycle AI for what you're planning to run. A nice one-two punch. The HT Dianabol has 7-keto-DHEA at least. Never used it though. Looks more like a natty test booster than an on-cycle base. I like your pct. I use nolva and a good test booster, and I've heard lots of good about Recycle.

fredman777

Awards
Just noticed HT Dianabol has DHEA in it as well. I guess it could work, but with Dermacrine you get two things that you're looking for in one formula.