methylsten , whens it coming , ETA?

  1. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    919
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    76.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    methylsten , whens it coming , ETA?


    since the cats out of the bag would a rep from the company bringing it out either pm me or comment here, thanks

  2. New Member
    meathed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    198
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    68.74%

    What cat? What bag? methylsten is what is/was in IDS Masstabs. I haven't seen nor heard of it since then? What's changed pray tell?
  3. New Member
    ampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    65
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    7.75%

    methylsten aka methylstenbolone aka stenbolone was in the good Mass tabs and were highly effective until week 4 and then the results would taper off. don't think it will be back around. there are other good mimicking compounds out there if you can weed thru the bs and find them
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,075
    Rep Power
    1184
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    since the cats out of the bag would a rep from the company bringing it out either pm me or comment here, thanks
    I have also heard rumors this maybe cloned.
  5. Advanced Member
    Link24's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    466
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    66.62%

    There is also a rumor that a company bought the rights to an extremely powerful steroid that was used years ago but, the usage was stopped in medicine because of the toxicity. It has an unbelievable A:A ratio like 30,000- 1,200 it was used in like 3mg doses so dosing will likely be 1mg or less
  6. New Member
    meathed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    198
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    68.74%

    IBE is planning on releasing it in ~3 weeks if their test product comes back with a positive result. i.e., no m1t or SD in it. This info. is from IBE from another forum. Sounds too good to be true honestly though. It seems like IBE has ceased production of damn near everything. Time will tell.
  7. New Member
    brockles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    90%

    Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    There is also a rumor that a company bought the rights to an extremely powerful steroid that was used years ago but, the usage was stopped in medicine because of the toxicity. It has an unbelievable A:A ratio like 30,000- 1,200 it was used in like 3mg doses so dosing will likely be 1mg or less
    Metribolone?! Mibolerone?!
  8. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    919
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    76.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by meathed View Post
    IBE is planning on releasing it in ~3 weeks if their test product comes back with a positive result. i.e., no m1t or SD in it. This info. is from IBE from another forum. Sounds too good to be true honestly though. It seems like IBE has ceased production of damn near everything. Time will tell.
    they have a nice pct product with the optimal type of ingredient, i hope they release it
  9. New Member
    the GUNSHOW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    429
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    5.32%

    sub
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new methylsten?
    By phatmike0704 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 08:48 PM
  2. where is my methylsten?
    By Liftingstud in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 02:23 PM
  3. Hey IBE! Whens your new Products coming Out?
    By sarcoplasm in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 06:52 PM
  4. Whens the new ecdy product coming out?
    By ari4216 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 12:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in