methylsten , whens it coming , ETA?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
since the cats out of the bag would a rep from the company bringing it out either pm me or comment here, thanks

meathed

meathed

Awards
What cat? What bag? methylsten is what is/was in IDS Masstabs. I haven't seen nor heard of it since then? What's changed pray tell?

ampro

Awards
methylsten aka methylstenbolone aka stenbolone was in the good Mass tabs and were highly effective until week 4 and then the results would taper off. don't think it will be back around. there are other good mimicking compounds out there if you can weed thru the bs and find them

Link24

Awards
  • Established
There is also a rumor that a company bought the rights to an extremely powerful steroid that was used years ago but, the usage was stopped in medicine because of the toxicity. It has an unbelievable A:A ratio like 30,000- 1,200 it was used in like 3mg doses so dosing will likely be 1mg or less

meathed

meathed

Awards
IBE is planning on releasing it in ~3 weeks if their test product comes back with a positive result. i.e., no m1t or SD in it. This info. is from IBE from another forum. Sounds too good to be true honestly though. It seems like IBE has ceased production of damn near everything. Time will tell.

brockles

brockles

Awards
There is also a rumor that a company bought the rights to an extremely powerful steroid that was used years ago but, the usage was stopped in medicine because of the toxicity. It has an unbelievable A:A ratio like 30,000- 1,200 it was used in like 3mg doses so dosing will likely be 1mg or less
Metribolone?! Mibolerone?!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
IBE is planning on releasing it in ~3 weeks if their test product comes back with a positive result. i.e., no m1t or SD in it. This info. is from IBE from another forum. Sounds too good to be true honestly though. It seems like IBE has ceased production of damn near everything. Time will tell.
they have a nice pct product with the optimal type of ingredient, i hope they release it