Side effects advice please.

mikeman28

Awards
Today I placed an order for a 1-test/4AD stack. A few years ago while on d-boll and EQ, my only side effect was acne on my back and shoulders. After reading about side effects of 1-test, seems that acne is a fairly common effect. I assume my body is more likely to develop acne once I start my cycle. Is there anything I can take to minimize or prevent acne from developing?

I realize it's a chance I take, but was wondering from any of your experiences if you know of anything that could help.

Thanks!

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
some say mega doses of vitamin b6 helps. otc acne washes with salicylic acid are decent. do a search

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
best thing for you is the tanning bed bro. get in, lay down for 10min. and your acne's zapped. the UV rays dry out the acne pretty damn quick

mikeman28

Awards
best thing for you is the tanning bed bro. get in, lay down for 10min. and your acne's zapped. the UV rays dry out the acne pretty damn quick
Interesting. Never heard that before.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
B5 @ 5-10 grams daily
antibiotic ie, minocycline, doxycycline
salycic acid washes
OXY 10 cream (10% Benzoyl peroxide)
Loofah

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
b5 didnt do a damn thing for me even at 15g per day for 2 months. I use 10% benzoyl peroxide cleanser on face & shoulders. I also use tetracycline when on anything that makes me break out.

DobermanXXL

Awards
tanning works well.. topicals/antibiotics never worked for me.. I eventually had to use accutane which works very well.. it's also some what harsh on the liver... so stay away from PHs while on it

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Just another little piece of info...I'm currently on Minocycline (antibiotic) to help combat a past acne flair-up and to maintane my clear skin while on my current cycle.

Today I was outside for 6 or 7 hours w/ my shirt off fishing in the hot ass sun. The mino amplified it severely and I'm burnt as a mutha right now. Most people know that long sun-exposure and antibiotics don't mix to well, but I didn't think much of it until I started getting really red. So just a heads up if you do decide to use one, take the advice of your doc and remember that sunscreen... ;)

mikeman28

Awards
Thanks alot for the reply. And thanks to everyone else as well. I am never in the sun. I work at home so I spend most of the day indoors, whenever I do go out, it's usualy nice and shady out there.

My main problem is that I STILL have acne scars from 3 to 4 years ago. I am just afraid that it will happen again. Granted the 1st time was because of AAAS, but who know with PH's, Im obviously a target for acne :(. We'll see.