On-Cycle Depression

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.38%

On-Cycle Depression

Hey guys - I started my first cycle of Test-e (8 weeks, 500ml week) I am starting the first 4 weeks off with Phera-Plex 20-30mg a day. Recently I have been getting extra sleepy and falling asleep at school and being tired some of the time. Yesterday and today I have been feeling moody and can make myself cry which is abnormal for me. I have been 'on cycle' for 1 week now and have taken 3 shots of test-e @ 250ml a shot.

Is my estrogen level possibly off?

What's the deal with my emotions? I have been feeling depressed today, and I have not been able to concentrate for crap on anything really. It started after I started taking the test-e. I don't want to quit, is my estrogen levels too high maybe? I took 20mg of Nolvadex a minute ago to try and offset the moodiness feelings - I need to get some Letro I believe.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

estrogen might be playing a role, but could be placebo and ur mind is playing tricks.

u need and AI like arimidex, aromasin or letro to lower estrogen.....not nolva
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.38%

I am positive that my mood has changed some - My concentration level is horrible right now, especially at school.
    •   

4. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Test from all my experiences makes you feel like a million dollars. Are you using a-dex, or letro with it? If not the very fast rise in estrogen is without question causing a fluctuation of hormones.

OR......you are shutdown from the phera , as it will do that rather quick due to the nature of the compound, and you have bunk test. If you are tired, you DO NOT have real test...That is far from a side, unless using finasteride in large doses in conjuction.

A first cycle should be a short oral cycle only, you didnt do much research on the topic obviously....running a stack in a first cycle is strongly not advised. Learn from this, and study before you decide to shoot foriegn substances in your body, with no clue....This is a classic example of how steriod misuse can hurt you, and your life. READ!!!!!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.38%

the test-e is a*ia ph**rm test-enthanate - I don't think it's bunk... but I have been tired some, someone else even noticed.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.28%

edit brand name.

ive heard of the brand....id never use it though
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.38%

why would you never use it?

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    edit brand name.

ive heard of the brand....id never use it though
    Why would you never use it?
  8. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by hyperkondriac View Post
    the test-e is a*ia ph**rm test-enthanate - I don't think it's bunk... but I have been tired some, someone else even noticed.
    reread my above post, i had to edit to make a point very clear.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.28%

Why would you never use it?
    for one...on their website their test-e is labled 250mg/mg and then in the description it says that each ml contains 200mg of test enanthate.

just seems like an overpriced scam company to me. i dont have "insider" info, but i dont get a good vibe from them. and everywhere ive seen the brand its WAAAAAAAAAAAY overpriced.

AND...not to mention that their "reps" spammed every single bodybuilding forum to get their name out everywhere
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Test from all my experiences makes you feel like a million dollars. Are you using a-dex, or letro with it? If not the very fast rise in estrogen is without question causing a fluctuation of hormones.

OR......you are shutdown from the phera , as it will do that rather quick due to the nature of the compound, and you have bunk test. If you are tired, you DO NOT have real test...That is far from a side, unless using finasteride in large doses in conjuction.
    Right.

In regards to your second theory, however, would the test be in his system enough considering he's running enanthate estered test, to counteract the lethargic feelings he's claiming to have? He's only a week in. His body is just being introduced to it at this point.

The placebo effect has a stronger effect in some than others, especially if it's someones first cycle. You don't know what to expect.
  11. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.69%

Read my PM im going to send you HyperKon
  12. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Right.

In regards to your second theory, however, would the test be in his system enough considering he's running enanthate estered test, to counteract the lethargic feelings he's claiming to have? He's only a week in. His body is just being introduced to it at this point.

The placebo effect has a stronger effect in some than others, especially if it's someones first cycle. You don't know what to expect.
    The enanthate ester slowly releases day by day, taking a week to be half eliminated(half-life) 7 days, active in the body 14 days. It will start to break down slowly once it enters the bloodstream. Even test E will show signs almost right off the bat, usually extreme thirst, and a slightly puffy face.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.38%

I have noticed brief periods of excitement throughout the day, especially while I'm listening to music in the car, or just thinking to myself. It's kind of a good feeling - It's like my mood is going up and down really quickly.
  14. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.69%

I have noticed brief periods of excitement throughout the day, especially while I'm listening to music in the car, or just thinking to myself. It's kind of a good feeling - It's like my mood is going up and down really quickly.
    Thats Adrenaline my friend, via epinepherine/nor epinepherine release from stimulation to the sympathetic nervous system(fight or flight). I am a EMT-I, trust me I know what I'm talking about here.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.38%

I wondered if it was my adrenaline - must be a side effect of the enthanate? I really don't want to quit the cycle - I ordered some Letro and it should arrive mid-next week.
  16. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.69%

I wondered if it was my adrenaline - must be a side effect of the enthanate? I really don't want to quit the cycle - I ordered some Letro and it should arrive mid-next week.
    Ok, I feel like I'm telling you way more than I need to, but I do want to help you. Adrenaline release is a very natural and normal thing. Anytime you ever get excited , or scared that is adrenaline being released into your bloodstream. It is not a side effect from anything, it is a survival mechanism that is built into you, to give you bursts of strength and speed to protect yourself.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

Right but do you think the adrenaline he is feeling in bursts throughout the day is related to the test being slowly released?
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%

Whats your diet and sleep like bud?
  19. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.69%

Quote Originally Posted by GnastyMcNasty View Post
    Right but do you think the adrenaline he is feeling in bursts throughout the day is related to the test being slowly released?
    No, it is a perceived action created from the brain, when fast movements or internal fear occurs. Ok i'm out of this thread now, If you want info on a subject, or issue.....Do some research, and stand on your own two feet. I hate to see people suffer, but when you offer your time to help, and they still act with ignorance.......guess I just wasted my fukcin time. Dude go fukc you life up if you want and keep running the cycle. I tried to help- could give 2 sh*ts right now.

-OUT
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.38%

I've been eating clean, high protein meals. I wake up at about 5:30AM and get to bed about 10:30PM.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%

I've been eating clean, high protein meals. I wake up at about 5:30AM and get to bed about 10:30PM.
    Sleep seems fine. Perhaps you have not been eating enough..specifically carbs and fats. What is your caloric intake at? If you do not fuel your body properly you will get the symptoms you state. Be more specific about your caloric intake and meal plan.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.94%

I have insomnia- on cycle- and am tired durring the day unless training, then i have unlimited energy. Do you snore? maybe your quality of sleep isn't good. TheLastRonin has a good point about your diet. When I diet down with low carbs, if I'm not careful, i get lethargic and can't concentrate at all. I've lost my car in parking lots and alot of oyher retarded things when my diet was off.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%

Im sorry if this is redundant but ive only read the fist couple of posts.

1. Test ABSOLUTELY makes you tired. (especially at the beginning, since your bodies adapting to the changes)
    2. You obviously have high estrogen (possibly prolactin), but my moneys on estrogen, and id bet that after .5 mg of a-dex eod youll feel like a million bucks.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.38%

ice cream

I haven't been feeling as depressed or tired these past few days.

I have ordered some letro, should be here by wednesday - I've been taking 20mg of nolvadex the last 4 days to try and get my estrogen levels in check, waiting on the letro.

My diet today/yesterday has been ice cream, and lots of meat protein and some whey - Once I get the blender back I'm going to start massively making protein smoothies with fruit/some type of carbs. I ate high protein/moderate carbs today, which is what I'm trying to keep my diet at. Here in the next week or so I'm going to up the food intake to more than what I'm eating now.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

watch food network- if u appreciate food itl put u in a nostalgic mode. I really do this and I really get into content moods
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Any update regarding your condition? did you get rid of this depression? I am curious to know and hate that people never finish their thread once they are getting better, it is good to share your experience with the others.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I bet it would be more likely from the phera if anything. PCT is usually where I feel ****ty and emotional. test usually makes me feel like a god. i love it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Depression.........
    By Hope in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 05:46 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 12:16 AM
  3. post cycle depression question??
    By dra05ke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 12:39 AM
  4. Post Cycle Depression??