Need advice guys

maxxx88

Awards
Hey guys, I need some serious advice here. I am 21 and a half years old with no cycles under my belt yet. I am 5'10 ~195lbs. I began working out just before I turned 17 and I was like 5'8 130 back then. From ages 17-19 I went from 130-205 naturally before my string of shoulder dislocations and as a result, torn labrums. Currently I have tears in both of my labrums. For the past year, my weight has reached a standstill. I fluctuate between 190-195. I can never bust through this plateau because it seems like whenever I take one step forward in the weight room, I take 2 steps back the next week because my shoulder starts to hurt and what not. I have ordered Superdrone but I am unsure if I will use it right now and have now considered using Turinabol being that this would be my first cylce. I have a solid foundation as I have been lifting for 4-5 years and have gained a ton naturally (I used to be a stick), but I dont know if I should take the leap and use Turinabol. Its like Ive been in a rut in the gym for the past year and nothing I do can get me out of it. I've tried basically everything. I may have reached my genetic natural limit, who knows? One of my questions in addition to whether or not you guys feel I am ready for this is whether it would be safe to use when I have bad shoulders as it is? I dont really want to go through another injury and end up having to have surgery on one of my shoulders. Sorry for my rant guys, but any advice/wisdom would be much appreciated. Also, it is not like i am totally incapable at the gym, its just that i have to take it easy on certain exercises and i sometimes feel shoulder discomfort. Thanks

Max

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if ur shoulders are still in bad shape, then i highly suggest not using steroids. increasing weights at an unnatural rate will just make things worse.

if for whatever reason (ur shoulder problems) someone cant put 110% effort into the gym and nutrition, then steroids are not the direction someone should go in.

maxxx88

Awards
if ur shoulders are still in bad shape, then i highly suggest not using steroids. increasing weights at an unnatural rate will just make things worse.

if for whatever reason (ur shoulder problems) someone cant put 110% effort into the gym and nutrition, then steroids are not the direction someone should go in.
they're not in "bad" shape, i still complete my workouts at a high level, its just that my labrums are torn. there is some discomfort at times and my shoulder cracks/pops occasionally but there is no pain associated with that

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
they're not in "bad" shape, i still complete my workouts at a high level, its just that my labrums are torn. there is some discomfort at times and my shoulder cracks/pops occasionally but there is no pain associated with that
i agree with nos. if your labrums are torn i wouldnt use gear.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well if its not painful and doesnt hinder ur training, then i dont see tooooooooo much of a problem with running the cycle.

make sure u have a solid PCT lined up

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
lol he changed his opinion

any others with their thoughts? i would really appreciate them
well like i said, it may not be TOO much of a problem, but that is just my opinion with only the knowledge of u describing ur symptoms....im in no way a dr so take our suggestions with a grain of salt.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
lol he changed his opinion

any others with their thoughts? i would really appreciate them

well like i said, it may not be TOO much of a problem, but that is just my opinion with only the knowledge of u describing ur symptoms....im in no way a dr so take our suggestions with a grain of salt.
OP - do whatever you want. My opinion is if you've torn both shoulders than doing something that puts stress on your shoulders is probably a bad idea. Has a doctor cleared you for weight training? Maybe you should ask your physician what his opinion is on how weight lifting might affect your prognosis. You've got a semi-smug attitude after only 7 posts.

maxxx88

Awards
OP - do whatever you want. My opinion is if you've torn both shoulders than doing something that puts stress on your shoulders is probably a bad idea. Has a doctor cleared you for weight training? Maybe you should ask your physician what his opinion is on how weight lifting might affect your prognosis. You've got a semi-smug attitude after only 7 posts.
i have been lifting for over a year now with my doctor's approval. i dont see where i come off as semi-smug, but if i did, i apologize

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am pretty sure I commented on this at pp.com. If u r willing to take the risk because Super is going to cause super gains that ur body might not be able to handle.

I again suggest IF u r dead set on taking something try the Turinabol LV first.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
strength increases are very rapid w/SD. I would not consider using SD if I were not 100% for the reasons mentioned by others. My lifts are going up quickly and EASILY, so if I were not 100% I def see an injury coming. For example. today I just tossed on more wt each set, yet each set got easier. You will def want to push it because you FEEL good, but . . .

maxxx88

Awards
strength increases are very rapid w/SD. I would not consider using SD if I were not 100% for the reasons mentioned by others. My lifts are going up quickly and EASILY, so if I were not 100% I def see an injury coming. For example. today I just tossed on more wt each set, yet each set got easier. You will def want to push it because you FEEL good, but . . .
yeah ive decided to save my superdrone for another time and am considering using turinabol lv which is hdrol. i dont think the strength and size gains will be as rapid as with sd and therefore will help me reduce the possible risk of injury. atleast thats what i hope