Best anabolic for women

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
recommendations?...I suppose which would be the least androgenic is almost the same question?

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
None steroids(aas) are male hormones and their derivatives and in my opinion females should not use them.

that being said if your female MUST use them use something that is very non androgenic and use low doses. Anavar has been used sucessfully with little risk of virilization. Primo is also a favorite. I think nordiol is a good place to start.

celldamaga

Awards
My girl asked me one time if she could take Winstrol to cut up, so I did some research and that is a bad idea unless it's a really low dosage. Doctors will prescribe women winstrol, but only like 2mg tabs. Women should be very wary of aas because virilization can occur and it is irreversable. So unless the girl wants to sport a full beard and a deep voice and start getting real hairy, I'd stay away. That's just what i have read cause my girl wanted to use aas to tone up, lose weight, and gain a little strength.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I've been looking for answers to that question for a long time. Safest things,not necessarily AAS, would be Clen, T3, IGF-1, and Slin. I have talked to some women who have taken clomid to harden up but most stay away from AAS. Anavar, Winstrol, Primo, and Test seemed to be the favorite I even found one chic who liked Fina and she was not a nice woman.

farmer

Awards
I've been giving mine a combo of 5mg M5AA and 19Nor for libido purposes. No side effects at all except "those desired" and her endurance while jogging is up quite a bit.

Some said this was probably not a good idea, but she's been on it for nearly 4 weeks now with no adverse sides. Might have to adjust the dosage a little though.

size

Awards
  • Established
There is no doubt in my mind that Anavar is the best choice.

I have trained a few women who have used it and made tremendous gains. Also, only very low dosages are necessary. 2.5-5mg of anavar will yield great results.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to get someone over here that really knows her stuff, concerning this, to help out.

Also, there is a woman over at IronMagazine's forum(Mousie) that is taking M-Dien right now, getting great results with little to no sides. She is taking .5mg a day(or at least started, she might have gone up to .5mg 2x a day I think now). She has a really good journal going on this.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
There is no doubt in my mind that Anavar is the best choice.

I have trained a few women who have used it and made tremendous gains. Also, only very low dosages are necessary. 2.5-5mg of anavar will yield great results.
Yep, it's too bad it's scarce as hen's teeth.

size

Awards
  • Established
I know women who ahve exp. with an array of different drugs. Anavar has always yielded the best resutls with no noticeable side effects.
Anavar that is available by Leoffler was lab tested to be a good product.

Primo is a good choice also but it is far to commonly faked. So I would not risk this.
Winstrol can be great for some women and horrible for others even at low dosages. So it is a hit or miss.

queenofdamned

Awards
i made it Mr. Foxx:)

first time cycle for a woman..hmmmm....

how long she has been training/how muscular she is/how old she is/what she is looking to obtain from her cycle, is gonna make a world of difference as to how she will handle a cycle of AAS.

i would NEVER recommend any steroid to a woman who hasn't been training hard for a least three years and is in her mid to late 20's or older.

my reasoning behind this is, not only young men can screw up their bodies using steroids too young, women can do a world of damage as well....same logic behind years training, if you don't have the receptors in your body to handle your gear, you are going to be stuck with 1)no gains and 2)side effects.

i also ask one more question when women ask me about first time cycles.....are you prepared for sides? because even the mildest compound (anavar for example) can cause side effects, i have seen women get insane acne from anavar. (just a quick example)

now, on to the question;

first time cycles for women, i have a few choices i would go with;

ANAVAR/OXANDRALONE~great choice, very small risk of sides. i find that it works best when you are already lean (i use it in the last 8 weeks or so before competing) strength gains are great, it seems to "finish off" my physique in the last weeks before competing, giving me that "hard" look. i would start with 5-10mgs a day and work your way up if needed. remember, you can always bump your dose if you aren't seeing the results you want and the compound isn't bothering you (side effects)

WINSTROL/STANOZOLOL~my first steroid:)...excellent choice for first timers...IF USED CORRECTLY.

i would start with 5mgs a day, and go up from there (again if you are not having a problem with it) i made some great gains from winnie, strength shot up, sexual drive went through the roof! alot of women will disagree with me about winstrol for a first time cycle, but looking at it from a androgenic/anabolic point of view, there isn't much difference between winstrol and anavar. (anavar~24androgenic, 322-630anabolic.....winstrol~30androgenic, 320anabolic)

with any oral, you want to split your dose up, half in the morning, half at nite...to ensure you have a equal amount of the compoud in your system at all times.

EQUIPOISE~BOLDENONE UNDECYLENATE

if a woman is not afraid of injections, EQ is a great first time compound. (50androgenic~100anabolic)

first time users can do 25-50mgs a week, broke into 2 shots (again, to ensure there is a steady flow, no spikes) when i first used EQ, i front loaded 100mgs twice a week for 2 shots, then dropped down to 50mgs twice a week with no problems (please remember, i put my time in before even CONSIDERING using steroids)

strength/endurance gains were great. one problem i had with it (and everyone reacts differently so don't think this happens to everyone) is i retained water. so, for myself, i can't use it in a pre-contest stack. longer cycles of EQ show better results....something interesting; structurally EQ and Dianabol are almost identical. EQ uses a 17beta ester, while Dianabol is 17alpha alkylated. aside from this difference, the molecules are the same. each compound reacts much differently in the body......

always EASE your way off ANY cycle. just because we don't have testicles, doesn't mean your hormone levels aren't effected by AAS use. you can become a hormonal mess if you don't slowly ease your way off a compound.

hope this answered a few of your questions....

QOD

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
Thank you

VERY much appreciated! Thank you!

i made it Mr. Foxx:)

first time cycle for a woman..hmmmm....

how long she has been training/how muscular she is/how old she is/what she is looking to obtain from her cycle, is gonna make a world of difference as to how she will handle a cycle of AAS.

i would NEVER recommend any steroid to a woman who hasn't been training hard for a least three years and is in her mid to late 20's or older.

my reasoning behind this is, not only young men can screw up their bodies using steroids too young, women can do a world of damage as well....same logic behind years training, if you don't have the receptors in your body to handle your gear, you are going to be stuck with 1)no gains and 2)side effects.

i also ask one more question when women ask me about first time cycles.....are you prepared for sides? because even the mildest compound (anavar for example) can cause side effects, i have seen women get insane acne from anavar. (just a quick example)

now, on to the question;

first time cycles for women, i have a few choices i would go with;

ANAVAR/OXANDRALONE~great choice, very small risk of sides. i find that it works best when you are already lean (i use it in the last 8 weeks or so before competing) strength gains are great, it seems to "finish off" my physique in the last weeks before competing, giving me that "hard" look. i would start with 5-10mgs a day and work your way up if needed. remember, you can always bump your dose if you aren't seeing the results you want and the compound isn't bothering you (side effects)

WINSTROL/STANOZOLOL~my first steroid:)...excellent choice for first timers...IF USED CORRECTLY.

i would start with 5mgs a day, and go up from there (again if you are not having a problem with it) i made some great gains from winnie, strength shot up, sexual drive went through the roof! alot of women will disagree with me about winstrol for a first time cycle, but looking at it from a androgenic/anabolic point of view, there isn't much difference between winstrol and anavar. (anavar~24androgenic, 322-630anabolic.....winstrol~30androgenic, 320anabolic)

with any oral, you want to split your dose up, half in the morning, half at nite...to ensure you have a equal amount of the compoud in your system at all times.

EQUIPOISE~BOLDENONE UNDECYLENATE

if a woman is not afraid of injections, EQ is a great first time compound. (50androgenic~100anabolic)

first time users can do 25-50mgs a week, broke into 2 shots (again, to ensure there is a steady flow, no spikes) when i first used EQ, i front loaded 100mgs twice a week for 2 shots, then dropped down to 50mgs twice a week with no problems (please remember, i put my time in before even CONSIDERING using steroids)

strength/endurance gains were great. one problem i had with it (and everyone reacts differently so don't think this happens to everyone) is i retained water. so, for myself, i can't use it in a pre-contest stack. longer cycles of EQ show better results....something interesting; structurally EQ and Dianabol are almost identical. EQ uses a 17beta ester, while Dianabol is 17alpha alkylated. aside from this difference, the molecules are the same. each compound reacts much differently in the body......

always EASE your way off ANY cycle. just because we don't have testicles, doesn't mean your hormone levels aren't effected by AAS use. you can become a hormonal mess if you don't slowly ease your way off a compound.

hope this answered a few of your questions....

QOD

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard QOD, I've been lurking over at CJM for a bit and as always your input has been very helpful.

ManBeast

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
Queen....

I have several of what will probably be stupid questions but...here they are

Will the use of anabolics affect birth control hormones (b.c. pills)?

Is there any kind of post-cycle side effects that need any kind of therapy (i.e. supplements)?

queenofdamned

Awards
Queen....

I have several of what will probably be stupid questions but...here they are

Will the use of anabolics affect birth control hormones (b.c. pills)?

Is there any kind of post-cycle side effects that need any kind of therapy (i.e. supplements)?
thanx for the welcome gentlemen...it's greatly appreciated.

now...birth control pills.....well...some AAS WILL effect your peroid. since i have been running test, i don't get one anymore....but i don't get pms either (which is a bonus....FOR EVERYONE) i am fixed, so i can't speak from personal experience on the subject...my peroid has stopped from using var and nolvadex together, mind you my bf was very low so that could have been what was doing it as well...i don't care much for BCP's, there are MUCH better contraceptives for a woman to use...ones that are much less dangerous. BCPs has been linked to cancer, heart disease....just to name a couple.

no PCT is needed for women:) just make sure, as i mentioned before, that she comes off SLOWLY. when you are adding testosterone to your body, your estrogen (naturally occuring) levels come up as well. if you try to just "stop" taking AAS, well....if you think PMS is bad, you are NOT ready for that.

women just need to take a couple of weeks to "gear down" so to speak...that way, it gives your natural occuring hormones a chance to "catch up"....

example~if taking var for 12 weeks @ 10mgs a day, take the last 2 weeks of the cycle and;
week one: take 5mgs a day
week two: take 5mgs EOD

that should be plenty of time to "gear down". make sure that she is still splitting that dose up (half in the morning, half in the evening)

anything else i can help with, please let me know:)
QOD

ps~no question is a stupid question! what's stupid is when people DONT ask and just assume ;)

size

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, a woman who is taking birth control pills may want to stop them b/c they often cause weight gain and water retention. This varies as there are different strengths of BC pills.

Personally, I think anavar is the best and smartest choice, but I am not a woman. I also believe in starting low and only increasing as needed in both men and women. As I stated before, I personally have seen the effects of only 2.5mg of SPA Oxandrolone work wonders on a woman. My point start low and only increase if needed.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for coming over QOD, you are always welcome over at AM

TopFuel

Awards
Welcome QOD your knowledge here is always welcomed IMHO..... :)

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
Cool, she may try some winny...
might start a little more conservative and go up a little if necessary then cycle down like you said...

thanks for the info!