Simple Question

propho

Awards
  • Established
Should I take prohormones on an empty stomach or with food?? I tried searching but could not find an answer.. I was using S1+ before and am not sure about orally taken ph's

i started my cycle a day ago.. and have been taking it on an empty stomach /w 8oz of grapefruit juice..

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I always take with food - if i do not - i burp it up and that tastes nasty.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply.. just wasn't sure if it would be more effective on an empty stomach.. so I guess either way is ok then..

Thanks

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Your best bet is to go back to the dermals, they are more effective and you get more bang for your $$$!
With most orals (unless they are Methylated) you have to take about 3 times the suggested dose for them to be as effective as a dermal.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
If you are bulking your stomach should never be empty! lol

Seriously, I don't think it matters too much either way.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Your best bet is to go back to the dermals, they are more effective and you get more bang for your $$$!
With most orals (unless they are Methylated) you have to take about 3 times the suggested dose for them to be as effective as a dermal.
Well I don't see why everyone doesn't do dermals then if it's that much more effective than other ph's.. don't get me wrong i did love s1+ .. I just want to see what else there is.. and the only things I'm taking now are methylated..

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
From posts that I have read it seems to depend on the person. Some take it with food, while others don't. Me personally, I only use M1T orally and take it after my evening meal. I have had no stomach problems thus far. All other PH's I use are dermals...so far.