$20 off of PP's Superdrone and Turinabol - 24hr sale

doctacarta

Awards
sale is at PP's website and only for 24hrs!
code is STACKDISCOUNT

gogogogogogo! lol

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
There's only 300 bottles left, so with this sale I doubt the stuff will last through the weekend....:dunno:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HOLY TOLEDO! awesome dealios. still free fedex shipping?

jstraughn

Awards
There's only 300 bottles left, so with this sale I doubt the stuff will last through the weekend....:dunno:
I thought holy cow....$14!!!! Realized it was for stack though...lol. Still not bad, but just made my heart palpitate a little.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha palpitations FTW

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I thought holy cow....$14!!!! Realized it was for stack though...lol. Still not bad, but just made my heart palpitate a little.
ya that would be great for the consumer. at least until we go out of business for selling far below cost, lol

jstraughn

Awards
ya that would be great for the consumer. at least until we go out of business for selling far below cost, lol
I hear that. However that doesn't mean I wasn't scared because I knew I wouldn't be able to click and type fast enough...lol.

At $34, it takes a little convincing of the wife. Might take me a couple nights of cleaning house, doing laundry, etc. At $14, it's buy now ask for forgiveness later. :trout:

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Can you please post a link I can't seem to find the right product for this code to work. Thanks.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
150 bottles of SD LV left, Turinabol should be around for a bit