PH for a woman?
- 04-14-2004, 07:44 AM
- 04-14-2004, 07:46 AM
Can't think of any that I would feel comfortable suggesting. It is so easy to screwup with dosage with just regular gear, so I personally think PH's would be out.
- 04-14-2004, 10:28 AM
When I inquired about this for a friend the responce was 19-nor.
04-14-2004, 10:39 AM
- 6'0" 237 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I agree with Matt on this one. I've also always heard 19-nor, but I still think it's not worth the possible negatives. There are enough problems with well known and widely used hormones in females.
04-14-2004, 03:03 PM
small doses of either MDien or M4OHN should be ok. women need to start out really low and work up very slowly IF needed.
04-15-2004, 12:12 PM
04-15-2004, 01:13 PM
var isnt exactly a PH :P Though a good (and expensive) suggestionOriginally Posted by ps24eva
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bengal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 07:30 PM
- By FrTimothy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-18-2004, 01:08 AM
- By E-Swift in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-05-2004, 01:33 PM
- By mark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-19-2003, 01:08 PM
- By j_neatherlin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2003, 12:27 AM