non methylated ph

scr110

Awards
Hey guys, I had my mind set on p mag.. but now I am actually leaning towards a non methylated ph. I am thinking havoc, or 3ad let me know what you guys think, or if you know of any others. I am looking for some nice gains in lean muscle mass. Any input would be great. Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
havoc is methylated and i dont even consider 3ad a steroid.

"tren" and max lmg seem to be the most common non-methyls out

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
yeah havoc is epistane so that counts it out. Lmg is not. Never used it but may on my next go around. tren is good but is banned. Can still buy it but gonna pay top dollar

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Competitive Edge Labs' current line. They have a few non-methyls out right now.

The best all out bulker is probably the M-LMG, but I've read multiple reports from users that it bloats too. It should stack alright with something dry, like their P-Stanz. The only problem I foresee stacking with M-LMG is that it alone seems to shut down users fairly quickly and hard.

This sort of give and take (risk/reward ratio) is pretty common with these sorts of supps though :D

scr110

Awards
yeah I was thinking about the M lmg but I also heard it shuts you down pretty hard so Im not too sure. What do you think about 11sterone

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That active ingredient seems to get mixed reviews and probably is a great choice for size.

If you're worried about hepatotoxicity, but still want size, your initial choice might not be a bad idea. P-Mag or H-Drol should be good choices for low sides while still gaining.

...of course support supps like Cycle Support are a given ;)

scr110

Awards
Yeah I heard mixed reviews on pmag with the liver. The only reason I was looking to do a non meth. was because about 3 years ago I did a cylce of kryptonite... 5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether 50mg
19-Norandrosta- 4,9-diene-3,17 dione 30mg
2a,3a Epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 10mg
I was really young (18) so I would like to save the methyl for a little later on in life unless the p mag really isnt that toxic to the liver

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why Pmag over the Hdrol?

I know that Hdrol is more middle of the road for toxicity, but I'm not positive about the Pmag.

scr110

Awards
I think h drol is more for cutting, while p mag puts on more size.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is how I understood it too, but wanted to ask your reasoning without putting that out there first.

Furaz/Halo Pulse. Next to NO sides for me!
What kind of gains did you make, how long was your pulse, and what was your dosing for each?

Halo is believed to have a little longer half life than a lot of PHs, conversely, you don't see too many people pulsing it. I can definitely believe that sides were very low with this sort of pulse. TIA.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
--------------

ampro

Awards
p mag won't do anything for. you can dose methyl ph's for 3 to 4 weeks including a liver support supplement(forged liver support) and your liver will heal. it has to be methyl to make it pass the liver and to be effective. be smart about it. epistrong is a mild methyl compound if your a novice and will see some good strength gains and lean mass

scr110

Awards
just a quick question.. if i was going to run a 4 week cycle of eq-plex should i still take cycle support or no.. i have clomid right now for a serm

ampro

Awards
clomid is better than nothing. from eq-plex, you may be fine with running a pct combo like unleashed/post cycle. it will help any sides from occuring and if ur serious u can run hcgenerate to help keep what you gain.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
if this is a first or second cycle, i would strongly recommend to stay away from tren, any forms

the hormone is probably one of the trickiest in terms of side effects and precautionary measures to avoid sides...some will definitely disagree with me, but I think it is a rather unpredictable hormone in terms of where it binds to the progestin receptors and the type of gyno it induces, not to mention it can shut you down very hard and result in heavy lethargy

scr110

Awards
Its going to be my second cycle.. I think I'm going to go with eq-plex with cycle support and clomid for a serm

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
clomid is better than nothing. from eq-plex, you may be fine with running a pct combo like unleashed/post cycle. it will help any sides from occuring and if ur serious u can run hcgenerate to help keep what you gain.
first of all, clomid is not just better then nothing, it should be you primary pct product (or nolva). Even though your talking about non methyls, they still supress natural test just as much. Therefore, once you come off, you will likley face a estrogen rebound. Clomid is on the front lines of stopping this from occuring. IMO running any type of anabolic cycle without a SERM is foolish.

as for oct pct, they would be what I consider to be "better then nothing". they are good to start your test production back up as well, but really should be looked at after selecting a SERM.

As for cycle support, yes. it not only helps with liver, but with blocking dht conversion (saw palmetto- aka preventing hair loss), helps keep bp in check, as well as many other things. of course it is usually cheaper to just buy separate products, but if CS works better for u then use it. just remember to start it at least two weeks in advance.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Dunno how well the compound is received here, but EST's propadrol is non-methyl. I could really only find 1 or 2 reviews on the product but it looked pretty promising from early reviews. Not sure what happened to it though. It kinda fell off the map.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
p-mag is a precursor to methyl-clostebol. hdrol is a precursor to turinabol. should be pretty similar.

i'd be surprised if p-mag put on a whole lot more size, as it has neither 5AR nor aromatase interaction....

pretty much the same relationship as test vs. eq...although with the 17aa, it is a bit hard to predict.