M-LMG Reviews

1. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.
    Answers

M-LMG Reviews

Just wanting to get some feedback on M-Lmg by CEL. I'm looking to get a non methylated anabolic that I can run for a longer period of time. I was thinking of running it no less than 12 weeks. I have used deca in the past in 20 week cycles and from what I've read about this compound it is similar to deca. Since it is different nonetheless I was wanting to know what kind of results people got and length of cycle. A cycle that I had in mind would be.

Weeks 1-20 test e 250 mg
    weeks 1-4 epistane 30 mg a day
    weeks. 1-16 m-lmg 150 mg a day
    weeks. 17-20 superdrol 20 mg a day

pct nolvedex 40/40/40/40
    Have letro on hand for estro rebound from superdrol
    And reduce test to hrt levels

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

sounds long and harsh to me, but if your are gonna do it I use the superdrol first instead of epi and then use epi at the end. But I would drop one of the two all together and if you just have to I would run the lmg on the end
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Well, you didnt say what your goals are. if you wanna bulk, then i would keep the stack how you have it now. if you wanna lean out a bit, put SD first, and epi last.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Beef is right. SD in front if you insist on using it. This will allow time for slower acting anabolics to help you hold on to the quick and sudden gains made from superdrol. because SD is so fast acting putting it at the end of a cycle generally results in everything lost because your body has no time to adjust. At the front end of the cycle though you should be able to hold onto most of if not all of your gains made by super.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by andro View Post
    Well, you didnt say what your goals are. if you wanna bulk, then i would keep the stack how you have it now. if you wanna lean out a bit, put SD first, and epi last.
    with compounds like epi and super you can bulk or cut, so using one compound before another (in this case) will most likely not effect the type of cycle he wants. Type of cycle depends on caloric intake vs. expenditure. Though I can see why you say that, I think when he takes what at some given point during the cycle is going to affect how he holds onto his gains moreso than whether he bulks or cuts (at least with these compounds).
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

LMg for 16 weeks? isnt that a little bit overkill for any oral methylated or not? why only 250mg Test ?
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for all of your input. First off I chose to run the superdrol at the end because it can, but not always give me a nasty estrogen rebound. If that happens I would need to use letro to stop it quickly and I don't want to use letro in the middle of a cycle. However, I think I will be changing the cycle just slightly because m-lmg effects are unknown to me and most other people. Lastly someone asked why only 250 mg test. Well, when I was 20 years old I was an all natural beast. Just from diet and hard core training. I was accused of being on steroids many times. I gaurantee my test levels are higher on 250 mg test than they were in my natural prime. Your body needs time to grow not higher doses of anabolics. Anyway here is my revised cycle.

Weeks 1-20 test 250mg
    weeks. 1-4. 30-60mg epistane depending on how I feel
    weeks. 5-16 150mg m-lmg also may be adjusted on how my body reacts

weeks 17-20 superdrol 20mg a day

pct is same as mentioned before may drop nolva to 20mg last 2 weeks though. Also I will be taking pramipexole .25mg a day throughout cycle to prevent progestin side effects.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Also I can bulk or cut on epi or super. Just depends on diet and training not the compound. But in this cycle I will be bulking in the beginning and cutting at the end.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

You may want to keep letro on hand just because of the Test base. In that case I would still move SD to the front of the cycle. Not to mention that generally it is better and produces more dramatic gains than Epi in terms of bulking. Especially if you cut at the end of the cycle, epi is better suited there as it will dry you out, and water retention/bloating tends to be more obvious on SD, making it slightly less ideal for a cut. Both compounds can do either nicely, but i think you have it backwards. My .02....
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

on day 12 of a epi/m-lmg stack an wowie, bf% is down, weight is the same an strength is through the roof, also pump'd up 24/7 lol.. lifts up 15-20lbs
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by one8seven View Post
    on day 12 of a epi/m-lmg stack an wowie, bf% is down, weight is the same an strength is through the roof, also pump'd up 24/7 lol.. lifts up 15-20lbs
    Better start with the joint supps if you already havent (glucosamine, chondroiten, fish oil, msm, hyaluronic acid, SAMe, etc...). Obviously not all are necessary. Epi made me rediculously strong, but the quick strength gains added stress to my joints, not to mention the "drying" effect of epi compounds. Sounds like success on your cycle though. Good work and best of luck for the rest of it.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Oh yeah joint support is in there, taking ciccus in the morning and at night, also about 15g of fish oil a day... I tried to post the link to my cycle info but I am 1 post short lmao.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

heres my cycle info: Here we go! Epistane/M-LMG cycle
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Mind if I ask what doses your using on these compunds? Have you run epi by itself before? I feel a lot like what you described just on epi alone. Do feel like the m-lmg kicked in immediately?

I just ordered 6 bottles lmg. That should give me 12 weeks or so of the highest recomended dose. Of course I will be
    adjusting dose and cycle length on how I feel. The lmg will be run in the middle of the cycle, hopefully for the full 12 weeks. I will start a separate thread to log my results. I go to the doctor for blood work at the beginning of march. I will be starting immediately after that.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Stiffy View Post
    Mind if I ask what doses your using on these compunds? Have you run epi by itself before? I feel a lot like what you described just on epi alone. Do feel like the m-lmg kicked in immediately?

I just ordered 6 bottles lmg. That should give me 12 weeks or so of the highest recomended dose. Of course I will be
    adjusting dose and cycle length on how I feel. The lmg will be run in the middle of the cycle, hopefully for the full 12 weeks. I will start a separate thread to log my results. I go to the doctor for blood work at the beginning of march. I will be starting immediately after that.
    I've done epi before by itself and I felt like it didn't REALLY kick in until about the end of the 2nd week but than my lifts went up about 20-30lbs in a matter of days. Now on this cycle with M-LMG strength, pumps, fatloss an vascularity has already begun as of day 2... Also during this cycle I am focusing alot on form its sorta a recomp/lean bulk.

dosing: epi 30/30/30/40
    m-lmg 75/100/100/100

contemplating adding another week.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.
    Answers

dosing: epi 30/30/30/40
    m-lmg 75/100/100/100

contemplating adding another week.
    so you are just doing a 4 week cycle? I thought your thread said you were doing 8 week cycle. Maybe I'm just reading this wrong.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. More Reviews Please!!!
    By AdelV in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 11:35 PM
  2. MuscleGuySomnidren-GH & ZMK Reviews
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 10:52 AM
  3. A few reviews
    By ludacris007 in forum Supplement Logs