First Cycle Superdrone - LV

ulfur

Awards
Week 1 -
2 5ML serving of Liver Juice (Morning & Night)
2 Servings of Cycle Support (Morning & Night)

Week 2 - Starting weight 205 - 6 Foot 4 (don't know body fat%)
2 5ML serving of Liver Juice (Morning & Night)
2 Servings of Cycle Support (Morning & Night)
1 Serving of Toco-8
2 Doses of SD

Day 1 - Superdrone-LV .2 ml and another .5ml 8 hours later (assessing the situation)

Day 2 FEB 24th -
Don't appear to be having any issues after yesterday and my morning dose of .5ml of Superdrone-LV. Will continue one 5ml morning dose and another 5ml in the evening for the rest of the cycle.

My workout last night was actually pretty good, I Felt great and got one of the best pumps Iv had for sometime. I did take the last dose of SD about an hour before the gym.

I don't know if just because this is my first cycle so I am worried about sides or not but I did get itchy on my arms and scalp about an hour after my first intake of SD on the 23rd nothing to bad just a slight itch. Tonight is chest and I take my next dose of SD in 2 hours.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
First EVER cycle? SD was a bad choice...

I sure hope you got proper supps and PCT set up. Also anything for gyno flare-up in post cycle.

maxxx88

Awards
First EVER cycle? SD was a bad choice...

I sure hope you got proper supps and PCT set up. Also anything for gyno flare-up in post cycle.
why do you say that? i am thinking about doing a cycle of superdrone and it will be my first cycle as well

trojanman1016

Awards
why do you say that? i am thinking about doing a cycle of superdrone and it will be my first cycle as well
He said it because superdrone is a superdrol clone, which is a steroid. Superdrone is pretty dame strong because of the LV technology, which makes its absorbtion rate a lot higher. Superdrone is for experianced users and you must becareful. As long as you keep the doses small (another great LV trait you can specify the doses to whatever you want) you will be fine as long as you use proper on and off cycle supplements. I recommned Liver Juice, its 8 times more absorbed than pill form of milk thistle and cycle support. Now for the PCT i reccomend the Testosterone Recovery Stack, it includes sustain alpha (a natural testosterone booster), EndoAmp Max (a cortisol controler), and toco 8 (which increases LH and FSH sensitivity) I would never run a cycly without Liver Juice, TRS, and Cycle Support. Remember keep the doses small, run on and off support supplements, and take enough time in between cycles to fully recover. Good luck man you got a great product in your hands, here are some links btw.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/cycle-support-72-servings.html?sel=2511

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
What he said above, BUT...

Even in low doses, I've never recommend SD as a first cycle. This isn't no PH, it is indeed a steroid.

And for PCT i'd recommend a SERM. Your not going to keep your gains without.

And liver juice is a MUST on this, It is so toxic on your liver. There's also a ton of supps you need to run with this, to be safe and smart.

Again, I would never do SD as a first cycle. I have a few cycles under my belt, and I'm even VERY careful using this stuff, it's no joke.

ulfur

Awards
I think I am set

What he said above, BUT...

Even in low doses, I've never recommend SD as a first cycle. This isn't no PH, it is indeed a steroid.

And for PCT i'd recommend a SERM. Your not going to keep your gains without.

And liver juice is a MUST on this, It is so toxic on your liver. There's also a ton of supps you need to run with this, to be safe and smart.

Again, I would never do SD as a first cycle. I have a few cycles under my belt, and I'm even VERY careful using this stuff, it's no joke.
I am only going up to 10/10/10 maybe 10/10/10/5

I am taking Liver Juice, Cycle support, Toco-8 everyday while on SD

For PCT I will be taking the following:

LiquiNova
Liver Juice
Cycle Support
Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade
EndoAmp

So I should have this cycle covered, if I am missing something let me know. I also take Orange Triad for my multi Vitamin & Omega Fish Oil 3 times a day. A week and a half in I also plan on getting my blood work done to make sure everything is ok, and after PCT.

I also ride a GSXR 750, sweet bike!

ulfur

Awards
Thanks

He said it because superdrone is a superdrol clone, which is a steroid. Superdrone is pretty dame strong because of the LV technology, which makes its absorbtion rate a lot higher. Superdrone is for experianced users and you must becareful. As long as you keep the doses small (another great LV trait you can specify the doses to whatever you want) you will be fine as long as you use proper on and off cycle supplements. I recommned Liver Juice, its 8 times more absorbed than pill form of milk thistle and cycle support. Now for the PCT i reccomend the Testosterone Recovery Stack, it includes sustain alpha (a natural testosterone booster), EndoAmp Max (a cortisol controler), and toco 8 (which increases LH and FSH sensitivity) I would never run a cycly without Liver Juice, TRS, and Cycle Support. Remember keep the doses small, run on and off support supplements, and take enough time in between cycles to fully recover. Good luck man you got a great product in your hands, here are some links btw.

Thanks for the information I am great full, but I would like to express I already said I am taking a few of these things you are suggestion during my original post :) I have the entire Primordial Performance muscle stack and a print out on the fridge of when to take my doses and for how long. :)

I have read superdrol for dummies but will also take a look at the articles you posted I don't think you can ever learn enough when it comes to your health and safely using a product.

ulfur

Awards
4th Day on SD

Update:

So I am on my fourth day of SD everything for the most part seems to be going ok but I do believe I might be having some sides.

1: Sleeping at night seems to be pretty hard - have not had much sleep in the last 2 days. Because of this I will try moving my second SD dose to 5pm instead of 8/9

2: Not sure how to explain it cramps / sore spots? I seem to get random sore / cramping on my back. Moves around sometimes between my shoulder blades sometimes lower or middle. - I will try to drink even more water.

3: Not really an issue but I am hungry allot, and when I am hungry I am really hungry. - Not really an issue.

I am still taking Liver Juice and Cycle Support twice a day along with my 1 service of Taco 8. I have blood tests schedules for next Wednesday (should be about the middle mark of my cycle) want to see how well the liver juice is working and to make sure nothing is too out of whack.

Gym workouts are good, soreness of muscles seems pretty light, or its just the random back aches take my mind off previously worked muscle groups. I don't recall puberty maybe they are just growing pains. :)

Results: Well not much to bring to the table yet, I do appear to be more vascular and firmer in the arms. I also am able to workout much longer while still feeling good.

That is it for this update :439:

ulfur

Awards
Pulsing

I don't know if its to late in the game but does anyone think pulsing the last 2 weeks of my cycle would hurt anything?

10/10/p10/p10

3 days on 2 days off or 2 days on 3 days off..

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update:

So I am on my fourth day of SD everything for the most part seems to be going ok but I do believe I might be having some sides.

1: Sleeping at night seems to be pretty hard - have not had much sleep in the last 2 days. Because of this I will try moving my second SD dose to 5pm instead of 8/9

Yes, move the 2nd dose earlier, def will help

2: Not sure how to explain it cramps / sore spots? I seem to get random sore / cramping on my back. Moves around sometimes between my shoulder blades sometimes lower or middle. - I will try to drink even more water.

The back pumps! They hit me too, tight lower back. If they persist you may want to get some bulk taurine, 5mg/day

3: Not really an issue but I am hungry allot, and when I am hungry I am really hungry. - Not really an issue.

your body is telling you it needs food to grow, get your carbs in

I am still taking Liver Juice and Cycle Support twice a day along with my 1 service of Taco 8. I have blood tests schedules for next Wednesday (should be about the middle mark of my cycle) want to see how well the liver juice is working and to make sure nothing is too out of whack.

Gym workouts are good, soreness of muscles seems pretty light, or its just the random back aches take my mind off previously worked muscle groups. I don't recall puberty maybe they are just growing pains. :)

Results: Well not much to bring to the table yet, I do appear to be more vascular and firmer in the arms. I also am able to workout much longer while still feeling good.

That is it for this update :439:
I would not switch to a pulse, keep your cycle going. Any reason for wanting to change?

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
If your cramp/sore spots feel like a tighten of your back, it is called back pumps. 5g of taurine should get rid of the problem, assuming your drinking a least 1 gallon of water a day. Try eating a banana as well a day.

SD isn't known to cause insomnia (from what I've read) I even take my SD late at night and don't have problems.

jstraughn

Awards
At risk of being called a retard, I have a question for folks more experienced with Superdrone than I.

I've been increasing my dosage, I really wasn't feeling much for changes at 2mL a day so I'm temporarily trying 3mL a day being mindfull of any adverse changes. Ought I boost my Liver Juice accordingly? I was taking 5mL Liver Juice for each 1mL of SD when I was dosing 2mL a day on SD.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
2mL of liver juice is fine.

You know that 3mL of that SD = 30mg right? How long you been on the SD?

jstraughn

Awards
2mL of liver juice is fine.

You know that 3mL of that SD = 30mg right? How long you been on the SD?
I've been on almost 2 weeks. 11 days to be exact. I do know its 30mg. I've seen opinions anywhere from don't go over 10mg a day, don't go over 20mg a day, you can go up to anywhere from 30 to 40 but watching sides very carefully.

I wasn't seeing much for any gains and no sides at 10 days on 20mg, so this was the first day of 30. Too impatient on my part?

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I've been on almost 2 weeks. 11 days to be exact. I do know its 30mg. I've seen opinions anywhere from don't go over 10mg a day, don't go over 20mg a day, you can go up to anywhere from 30 to 40 but watching sides very carefully.

I wasn't seeing much for any gains and no sides at 10 days on 20mg, so this was the first day of 30. Too impatient on my part?
Well what's your diet like? That plays a huge role in it. Also, SD loves carbs. So eat those carbs man! :439:

I'm current on day 10 @ 20mg also cycling with tren, and I've put on 6.4 pounds, and i've actually lost some fat.

Some people say SD really kicks in around week 3. YMMV.

jstraughn

Awards
Well what's your diet like? That plays a huge role in it. Also, SD loves carbs. So eat those carbs man! :439:
LOL...i guess that was one effect I noticed. Decrease in appetite. I increased from 3000 calories a day to 3300 calories for the cycle. The only macro I really pay attention to is the protein and am trying really hard to choke down 2g/lb for the cycle. I'll take a look at my carb intake and test adjusting that if it appears low.

Thanks for the input.

ulfur

Awards
If your cramp/sore spots feel like a tighten of your back, it is called back pumps. 5g of taurine should get rid of the problem, assuming your drinking a least 1 gallon of water a day. Try eating a banana as well a day.

SD isn't known to cause insomnia (from what I've read) I even take my SD late at night and don't have problems.
I will look into getting some Taurine, the insomnia might also be I work out before bed so I have had issues sleeping anyhow at night just not as bad as recently. I will see if this gets better.

ulfur

Awards
UMm

I would not switch to a pulse, keep your cycle going. Any reason for wanting to change?
Nope just wanted to slow down the mass gains to help retain what I do have and give my liver a rest on the last 2 weeks. Looks like pulsing works really well and is safer with orals..This is my first cycle of anything. Next WED if my blood work comes back bad I might either pulse the rest or stop. I will post the results and see what people think.

Thanks

ulfur

Awards
umm

LOL...i guess that was one effect I noticed. Decrease in appetite. I increased from 3000 calories a day to 3300 calories for the cycle. The only macro I really pay attention to is the protein and am trying really hard to choke down 2g/lb for the cycle. I'll take a look at my carb intake and test adjusting that if it appears low.

Thanks for the input.
SD loves carbs maybe I will try to up my intake of carbs, I eat allot of brown rice and black beans so I should be good.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Nope just wanted to slow down the mass gains to help retain what I do have and give my liver a rest on the last 2 weeks. Looks like pulsing works really well and is safer with orals..This is my first cycle of anything. Next WED if my blood work comes back bad I might either pulse the rest or stop. I will post the results and see what people think.

Thanks
Your blood work is going to come back different then it would if your weren't on steroids. Your good Chl. is going to be way down, and bad chl. way up. Sorry if that doesn't make sense, just woke up and typed this.

ulfur

Awards
I understand

Your blood work is going to come back different then it would if your weren't on steroids. Your good Chl. is going to be way down, and bad chl. way up. Sorry if that doesn't make sense, just woke up and typed this.
I just want to make sure that its not in a critical range. Ill post the results and see what everyone thinks.

ulfur

Awards
Blood Work few months before cycle

I actually found some blood work I had done a few months before I started my cycle so I thought I would post it. Mainly so when this is all over I don't have to search for it again :)

AST 31 u/L
ALT 32 u/L

Cholesterol 149 mg/dL
Creatinine 1.30 mg/dL
Total Protein 7.2 g/dL

IF their is anything else I should also be comparing with my new blood tests please let me know.

-Ulfur

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
after reading all the posts, its scary how new people to this stuff can hurt easily hurt themselves

ulfur

Awards
??

after reading all the posts, its scary how new people to this stuff can hurt easily hurt themselves
??

Yes new people can hurt them self's and so can those who have been in the game a long time. But not sure how this pertains to my post, I believe I am doing everything right, if you think I am missing something in my cycle please do tell.

ulfur

Awards
6th Day on SD

Update:

Feeling good, up around 5lbs. I have been taking Taurine and the back pumps are no more, its also helping me sleep better since I am more comfortable at night.

rush808

rush808

Awards
??

Yes new people can hurt them self's and so can those who have been in the game a long time. But not sure how this pertains to my post, I believe I am doing everything right, if you think I am missing something in my cycle please do tell.
Think he is mixing u and jstraughn's posts.

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
i dont think youd get much more of a benefit going to 30mgs, 20 seems to be a decent number for most people before the sides kick in?(i dont know why they call it a back pump when it cripples ya) j.k but on a serious note ive seen dosing high and moderate on a personal level and getting stupid didnt increase the gains from what i saw!and if 20s not working you should recheck your diet and workout program?? some people respond quick and get gains in the first 10-20 days and for others its days 14-28 but the common denominator is food intake and water.. this is my 2 cents if it helps??

ulfur

Awards
Sure

i dont think youd get much more of a benefit going to 30mgs, 20 seems to be a decent number for most people before the sides kick in?(i dont know why they call it a back pump when it cripples ya) j.k but on a serious note ive seen dosing high and moderate on a personal level and getting stupid didnt increase the gains from what i saw!and if 20s not working you should recheck your diet and workout program?? some people respond quick and get gains in the first 10-20 days and for others its days 14-28 but the common denominator is food intake and water.. this is my 2 cents if it helps??
R you responding to me or another post in my post?

I am currently on 10mg a day, 5 in the morning 5 at night. I have not seen any super gains but it is only day 6. I agree about the back pumps :) I am getting gains and feel good, my diet is brown rice, whole wheat breads and pasta along with protein shakes and oatmeal. (casein, egg white, whey mix) I am not drinking any alcohol, I do not eat fast food other than subway or quiznos from time to time. I may treat myself out to dinner every few weeks and still I normally break that meal up into about 500 calories and eat the rest later.

Workout is normaly
Day 1 Bi/triceps
Day 2 Cardio
Day 3 Chest
Day 4 legs
Day 5 Back/Shoulders

Sometimes I will also do cardio sessions on my days off. My cardio is typically HITT. When I am not on a cycle I normally switch up from doing circuit training to full body workouts every few months to change things up.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Right, but didn't you make mention of getting a mid-cycle blood test?

ulfur

Awards
Yup

Right, but didn't you make mention of getting a mid-cycle blood test?
Mid cycle of SD would be next week if I did a 4 week cycle. I found out my insurance will not cover any of it so was not sure if the mid cycle blood work was necessary or not. Its about 55 a shot for the blood work. I thought it would be cheaper and was interested in how well Liver juice was actually working :)

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mid cycle of SD would be next week if I did a 4 week cycle. I found out my insurance will not cover any of it so was not sure if the mid cycle blood work was necessary or not. Its about 55 a shot for the blood work. I thought it would be cheaper and was interested in how well Liver juice was actually working :)
I would think mid cycle your values are going to be screwed up no matter what.

ulfur

Awards
Starting Week 3 Quick Update

Starting weight: 205
Current weight: 216

Things were going pretty good last week but this week I noticed my strength does not seem to be as good and or I am just too sore still from last shoulder day. Also lower back pains recently, hope they go away soon.

I did my chest last night but my shoulders would hurt, I did finish my chest but it was hard to get a pump. Needless to say maybe I pushed myself to much last week on weight my joints cannot keep up I dont know. I did get Taurine and take before bed and workouts to help with any back issues so that I can get to sleep.

Well here goes Week 3

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established

Things were going pretty good last week but this week I noticed my strength does not seem to be as good and or I am just too sore still from last shoulder day. Also lower back pains recently, hope they go away soon.

I did my chest last night but my shoulders would hurt, I did finish my chest but it was hard to get a pump. Needless to say maybe I pushed myself to much last week on weight my joints cannot keep up I dont know. I did get Taurine and take before bed and workouts to help with any back issues so that I can get to sleep.

Well here goes Week 3
Wow man just found your log thing are looking good. Keep it up.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established

Well here goes Week 3
Yeah. I've got that same shoulder pain when I work chest right now. I was really painful last night when working out.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I've got that same shoulder pain when I work chest right now. I was really painful last night when working out.
try some Ultra Cissus by prosorce or some msm.

ulfur

Awards
End of SD Cycle Update

Stats:

Starting: 205
End of SD cycle: 220

I had to run SD for 2 more additional days because I was out of town and did not have access to my PCT items.

Cycle looked like this : 10/10/15 two additional days at 15
Cycle support supplements:
  • Liver Juice twice a day at 5ml
  • Cycle Support twice a day
  • Toco-8 once a day
PCT will look like this:
  • Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade twice a day at 5ml ( 5 days on 2 days off)
  • Liver Juice for the first 2 weeks at 5ml twice a day
  • Cycle Support for the next 2 weeks (might only run it once a day)
  • EndoAmp once a day
  • Toco-8 once a day
  • Serm - Liq-Nolv 10mg for 4 weeks
As you can see my cycle and post cycle is pretty much exactly was Primordial suggests for there MUSCLE STACK. The way I see it is if you are going to play the game you need to follow all the rules for a safe run.

I really wanted to run 1 more week of SD but I have a blood test I believe around the first week of April for my life insurance and want to try to get all my numbers as good as possible before that happens. (I hope I can)

PS: Will try to get the blood work information so I can post it on this thread.

Cycle thoughts:

I was hungry allot during my cycle but tried to stick to the 5 meals a day the best I could. I did up my calories during my cycle and made sure to hit the gym hard. I did make good gains all around but I think my legs took the most gains. Towards the end of my cycle my jeans were very tight in my thigh region, which caused me to switch to cargo pants as my proffered pants to wear. I did lose even more sight of my abs so will need to cut here soon, specially with summer around the corner.

Issues:

The only issue I really had was with lower back and shoulder pains making some workouts pretty hard to complete. I did take about 1000 mg of Taurine before workouts and sometimes 500 when I first got up in the morning.

Diet:

• Brown Rice
  • No fat Cottage cheese
  • Whole Wheat Pasta
  • Whole Wheat bread (no High Fractose)
  • Sweat Potatoes
  • Protein Shake every 3 hours ( mix of Egg white, Casein & whey)
  • Whey after workouts and Casein before bed
  • Bean and Cheese burritos with wheat or spinach tortilla (not fat cheese)
  • Quiznos or Subway Vegi with no mayo just mustard
  • Oatmeal
Here goes PCT, hope all goes well....

ulfur

Awards
Dose Liq-nov

So I was told to just do 10 mg once a day for 4 weeks for PCT but I see others doing 40/40/20/20. Mine is Liquid so MG really does not work in the this case. I will continue to search around, I also need to know if I should split it up or take it all at once. I see other posts saying right before bed is a good time.

Any suggestions?

PS: looks like 1 ml for 4 weeks should cut it

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Nice results ulfur.

ulfur

Awards
Dermacrine VS Superdrone

Anyone have an idea which one is safer and or would be best for a cut?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone have an idea which one is safer and or would be best for a cut?
Dermacrine would be much safer as it's not an anabolic steroid and Superdrone would be much more effective as it IS an anabolic Steroid..

ulfur

Awards
Update:

Last day on PCT
Weight: 210
Strength: Probably lost about 15lbs all around

Other than strength going down the only other issue is my lower back, which still bothers me.

I got blood work done 2 weeks ago and waiting for the results I will post them when they arive.