dhea

purelife1

wanted to add some oral dhea to my present cycle of trenx and p-plex to try to and keep my shutdown to a minimum..just curious of what doses anyone runs and when to add etc..wanted to get some dermacrine but just had to drop $900 on my Toyota so $$$ is tight

meathed

meathed

Awards
I take 50mg twice a day while on cycle. It seems to help me with lethargy and libido. There is an intense debate though as to whether it is effective via oral administration.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have seen some go to 150-200mg of oral dhea with mixed feedback. Dermacrine would be a much better choice.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I usually pop some oral DHEA while on cycle at 100mg a day. I have never tried dermacrine before. I may have to give it a go with my next cycle.

maciek

Awards
when you r less than 40 years old DHEA have no sence, all DHEA will be aromatize to estrogen, DHEA + anti estrogen ( novedex, 6-oxo...) but don't count on dramatic changes in body.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
when you r less than 40 years old DHEA have no sence, all DHEA will be aromatize to estrogen, DHEA + anti estrogen ( novedex, 6-oxo...) but don't count on dramatic changes in body.
thats interesting... im 22 and a low dose dhea.. sends my libido through the ****ing roof almost like a low dose test would... but i get worse issuses with gyno then on test... maybe my libido is just increasing cause of the estrogen

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Care to provide some proof of this? Just sayin, what source is that statement based on?

meathed

meathed

Awards
Care to provide some proof of this? Just sayin, what source is that statement based on?
Bump on this. I'm dying to see the source of this medical claim.

purelife1

just bit the bullet and grabbed some dermacrine..found it on sale so i should have it tomorow or sat

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21