Thailand

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
About to head to Thailand for a couple of weeks, any useful tips on trying to get stuff back? As for brands, I know British Dragon is pretty common over there, are there any other brands I should keep an eye out for? Mainly looking for some test-e or cyp for a future cycle.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't risk it. Why don't you just get something domestic? And I thought you didn't want to go the AAS route.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I don't plan to use it now, just collecting for a future cycle probably starting in January 05. I'm in Japan right now on a 6 month deployment, just figured I'd take advantage of the countries we're going to. My USA source only has a few kinds and the only test available would the syno conversion to prop. As for using AAS, nah, I've been planning on it for a while now, I just don't plan to use it while I'm still in the Marine Corps. The prohormones drive them crazy enough with the weight fluctuations. But, yeah, you're probably right, too damn risky to worry about. :cool:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
****, I wouldn't do it. we don't want to be reading about you bro

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, ya'll are probably right, just had the roid goggles on and saw an opportunity. ;)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can find cheap domestic sources if you do enough poking and prodding.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you will have that much trouble finding a source. Just play it safe.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Just have it shiped back. Don't try to carry it yourself. Just be prepaird when you go to mail it and package it well. It always makes me nervous though.

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
What are the laws in thailand? If you get caught over there do you go to jail? Cause that would suck!

American jails would seem like a vacation.

map200uk

Awards
Yea, you would Thailand's harsh , didnt someone get life/execution? some IFBB pro dude

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Just have it shiped back. Don't try to carry it yourself. Just be prepaird when you go to mail it and package it well. It always makes me nervous though.
Exactly...if you have to do it and nothing we say here will sway your decision follow Candle's advice. IMO, it is a better option to source it locally when you get back stateside. Once you get back in country you know and I know that gear can be found on base easily...just stay plugged into the boards to keep abreast of current fakes and questionable brands.

Chemo

drei

Awards
I don't plan to use it now, just collecting for a future cycle probably starting in January 05. I'm in Japan right now on a 6 month deployment, just figured I'd take advantage of the countries we're going to. My USA source only has a few kinds and the only test available would the syno conversion to prop. As for using AAS, nah, I've been planning on it for a while now, I just don't plan to use it while I'm still in the Marine Corps. The prohormones drive them crazy enough with the weight fluctuations. But, yeah, you're probably right, too damn risky to worry about. :cool:
I was 10 yrs. Navy and I'll tell you this. Military mail goes through US mail routes mostly Naval vessels. Hint: You will be amazed what you can get through the mail in the center of a coffee can packed in a box.

MrBean

Awards
Just buy your gear in Japan or have it shipped in.
It's legal to import.
This is some info from 'Heathen' (who has been in Japan for some time) at the anabolicextreme board:
"As far as anabolics in Japan they are not OTC but they are legal to import for personal use. So you can import up to 500 tabs at a time. I have never hears a limit on injectables but I did have a package with about 30 amps in it get opened one time and they let it threw no problem. Cheers."
BTW - where are you deployed in Japan?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
MCAS Iwakuni. Yeah, I'm still looking into it but I won't attempt unless I devise a fool proof plan. Thanks for the info from the other board though.

myofreak

Awards
Possesion of juice in Thailand is perfectly fine.Its not illegal but possesion of drugs such as ecstacy,ketamine,opium and heroin will get u the death penalty if u have enough of it to be considered a dealer.That IFBB guy had 18 Ecstacy's.Thailands max for ecstacy is 15.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I really do hope that you leave it alone. I just can't see it being worth the risk even to be messing with. Be safe.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Ship it to me, just make sure there is enough to split. Then you can take a five hour drive once you return and pick it up. :D

(This was a joke and was not a ploy to get aas's) ;)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Good to go, it's on your way. It's about 2 kilo's of enan and 3000 tabs of drol all in same package with the customs note saying calcium. ;) :D