M1t and blood work

  1. M1t and blood work


    Hey guys, I don't know too much about readings on liver function and what can be expected with M1t but here is where I'm at:
    1st cycle 3 weeks 20mg M1t + 75mg 4Ad, 75mg 1,4AD transdermal x2 ED
    ALT 246
    AST 96
    Blood drawn 16 day post cycle.

    2nd cycle 2 weeks
    1st week 10mg M1t + 75mg 4Ad, 75mg 1,4AD transdermal x2 ED
    2nd week 20mg M1t + 75mg 4Ad, 75mg 1,4AD transdermal x2 ED
    ALT 282
    AST 114
    Blood drawn 14 days post cycle

    Cycle was 3 on 2 off 2 on 4 off. Was going to try 2 more weeks but I would like to see some positive changes in this 1st.
    Given this, any ideas when liver function should start returning to normal?
    Last edited by azgymrat; 04-13-2004 at 10:26 PM.


  2. not to thread hijack but what does it cost to get bloodwork done?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    Thanks SS, I've read that before. Maybe because it is MY liver the reading just seemed so frickin hi! Just a momentary panic, getting more drawn this week that will be almost 5 weeks post cycle, see what that says. Just a bit freeked, Doc wanted a ultrasound to eliminate the chance of a liver tumor, done today and seemed ok. Just ride it out I guess.

    Propho - insurance paid but I've heard it can be hundreds.
  4. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Just an FYI...

    Blood Work Results
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  5. Thanks b5150, I feel some much better now! Getting more done tomorrow, see if there is any improvement. Ultra sound showed nothing so atleast it's not a tumor. Guess everybodies different.
  6. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by azgymrat
    Thanks b5150, I feel some much better now! :rolleyes
    Hey AZ, I'm hoping that that did not come as a discouragement. Not at all what was intended. But in hindsight, I guess that showing fabulous blood work results wasn't going to be of encouragement. My bad, if you took that the wrong way.

    You did not mention your during/post cycle liver supplementation. I was very proactive in that area, and it may be a tell tale to the results of my blood work.

    O/T: Aside from our interest in bb'ing and methyl's and being close in age (at least we both ain't kids), it sounds like from your sig that you are a Christian as well. They are hard to come buy on these boards, and especially my home board @AL. I'm in AZ as well. What part of the valley (or AZ) you in?
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  7. whats was your GGT. protein and exercise can effect ast and alt.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    whats was your GGT. protein and exercise can effect ast and alt.
    Not sure if they tested GGT, protein, total was 7.7. Every thing else fell within normal ranges except Alkaline Phosphtase, Serum which was 124 and cholesterol which was 236 LDL and 29 HDL, a bit weird as last test was 170 total 2 years ago (Getting Old!?).
    Workouts are 5 days a week each part once a week. High intensity 6-9 set per part. Thanks for the help.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by b5150
    Hey AZ, I'm hoping that that did not come as a discouragement. Not at all what was intended. But in hindsight, I guess that showing fabulous blood work results wasn't going to be of encouragement. My bad, if you took that the wrong way.

    You did not mention your during/post cycle liver supplementation. I was very proactive in that area, and it may be a tell tale to the results of my blood work.

    O/T: Aside from our interest in bb'ing and methyl's and being close in age (at least we both ain't kids), it sounds like from your sig that you are a Christian as well. They are hard to come buy on these boards, and especially my home board @AL. I'm in AZ as well. What part of the valley (or AZ) you in?
    No worries Bro, I was just being sarcastic. Didn't do any liver support, if I ever do it again I will change that.
    Not sure Christians are hard to come by but maybe just silent... I figure someone needs to be willing to stand and hopefully spread the Word. I'm in the northwest valley.
  10. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by azgymrat
    Not sure Christians are hard to come by but maybe just silent... I figure someone needs to be willing to stand and hopefully spread the Word. I'm in the northwest valley.
    Agreed. South East...seems worlds apart sometimes. In-laws are at 53rd Ave and Bell.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. designers and blood work qQ
    By fritzer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 09:49 AM
  2. nolvadex and blood work
    By small_guy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 12:32 PM
  3. Would Cycle Support and blood work
    By JKBB44 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 05:41 PM
  4. m1t And blood pressure
    By 1ad man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 11:53 AM
  5. killer cycle, pct, and blood-work
    By s.norman in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Log in
Log in