Is Liver Juice the best liver support supplement?
- 02-23-2010, 09:55 PM
Is Liver Juice the best liver support supplement?
We are here to prove Liver Juice is the best supplement for preventing liver toxicity from oral steroids.
I would like to give away a bottle of Liver Juice to someone about to start a cycle and willing to have alanine transaminase (ALT) and aspartate transaminase (AST) liver enzymes tested during their cycle.
You need to:
- Be planning to use a methylated steroid
- Have used the same methylated steroid in the past
- Have had alanine transaminase (ALT) and aspartate transaminase (AST) tested during your past cycle of this methylated steroid.
The point of this research is to show that using Liver Juice before and during a cycle reduces steroid induced cholestasis. Cholestasis is the primary toxic effect caused from 17 alpha alkylated (17aa) steroids.
After a formal review of the most current scientific literature on milk thistle, it appears milk thistle has specific protective effects against anabolic/androgenic steroid induced liver toxicity.(14-19)
Use of methylated steroids (17aa) cause the liver to slow bile acid production, and create a bile acid insufficiency. If the liver gets clogged up enough a condition develops known as cholestasis. (11-19)
Luckily this liver condition is reversible. If you have suffered toxic effects from steroids (or other drugs) you can still improve the condition of your liver by improving bile acid levels. (14-20)
Studies have shown that milk thistle can reverse the decrease of bile acid production even during the use of methylated (17aa) steroids. So when steroids are in the liver inhibiting production of the beneficial bile acids and slowing bile acid outflow, milk thistle helps increase production of beneficial bile acids while enhancing the export of built up toxins (and methylated steroids) from the liver. (14-20)
Milk Thistle – Suffers from Poor Delivery
What’s most damaging to milk thistles reputation is that 90% of the milk thistle products on the market have very poor absorption at only about 8%. Our Liver Juice has up to 80% absorption efficiency due to the Liqua-Vade delivery system.(1-10)
Check out the comparison below -
We plan to prove how effective our Liver Juice is by gatherings data from actual steroid users. We will greatly appreciate your cooperation as will the entire community!
Please post up here if you are interested.
Primordial Performance Marketing
Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit - Primordial Performance
1. Self-emulsifying drug delivery systems: Strategy for improving oral delivery of poorly soluble drugs.
Jing-ling et al.
Current Drug Therapy, 2007 Vol. 2, No. 1
2. Enhanced bioavailability of silymarin by self-microemulsifying drug delivery system.
Wei Wu et al.
European Journal of Pharmaceuticals and Biopharm. 63(3) (2006) 288-294
3. Formulation and biopharmaceutical evaluation of silymarin of SMEDDS
Woo et al.
Arch Pharm Res Vol 30, No 1, 82-89, 2007
4. Pharmacokinetics of silybin following oral administration of silipide in patients with extrahepatic biliary obstruction.
Schandalik R. et al.
Drugs Exp Clin Res. 1994;20(1):37-42.
5. Pharmacokinetic studies with silymarin in human serum and bile.
Lorenz D, et al.
Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol. 1984 Oct;6(10):655-61.
6. The solubility and bioequivalence of silymarin preparations
Schulz HU, et al
Arzneimittelforschung. 1995 Jan;45(1):61-4.
7. [Preparation of silybin-phospholipid complex and its bioavailability in rats][Article in Chinese]
Xiao YY, et al.
Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2005 Jul;40(7):611-7.
8. A review of the bioavailability and clinical efficacy of milk thistle phytosome: a silybin-phosphatidylcholine complex (Siliphos).
Kidd P, et al.
Altern Med Rev. 2005 Sep;10(3):193-203.
9. Pharmacokinetic studies on IdB 1016, a silybin- phosphatidylcholine complex, in healthy human subjects.
Barzaghi N, et al.
Eur J Drug Metab Pharmacokinet. 1990 Oct-Dec;15(4):333-8.
10. Silymarin: A review of pharmacological aspects and bioavailability enhancement approaches.
Nitin Dixit et al.
Indian J Pharmacol. 2007, Vol. 3 Issue 4, 172-179
11. Anabolic steroids and cholestasis
Med Chir Dig. 1974;3(3):167-71.
12. Cholestasis due to anabolic steroids
Horký J, et al.
Cesk Gastroenterol Vyz. 1973 Dec;27(8):548-50.
13. Drug-induced cholestasis.
Velayudham LS, et al.
Expert Opin Drug Saf. 2003 May;2(3):287-304.
14. Beneficial drugs for liver diseases.
Muriel P, et al.
J Appl Toxicol. 2008 Mar;28(2):93-103. Review.
15. Silymarin as a new hepatoprotective agent in experimental cholestasis: new possibilities for an ancient medication.
Crocenzi FA, Roma MG.
Curr Med Chem. 2006;13(9):1055-74. Review.
16. Silibinin prevents cholestasis-associated retrieval of the bile salt export pump, Bsep, in isolated rat hepatocyte couplets: possible involvement of cAMP.
Crocenzi FA, et al.
Biochem Pharmacol. 2005 Apr 1;69(7):1113-20.
17. Beneficial effects of silymarin on estrogen-induced cholestasis in the rat: a study in vivo and in isolated hepatocyte couplets.
Crocenzi FA, et al.
Hepatology. 2001 Aug;34(2):329-39.
18. Tauro alpha-muricholate is as effective as tauro beta-muricholate and tauroursodeoxycholate in preventing taurochenodeoxycholate-induced liver damage in the rat.
Kitani K, et al.
Hepatology. 1994 Apr;19(4):1007-12.
19. Tauro beta-muricholate is as effective as tauroursodeoxycholate in preventing taurochenodeoxycholate-induced liver damage in the rat.
Kanai S, et al.
Life Sci. 1990;47(26):2421-8.
20. Hepatoprotective effects of silymarin in androgenic-anabolic steroid-induced liver damage
Radovanovi D et al.
Med Pregl. 2003;56 Suppl 1:79-83.
- 02-23-2010, 09:56 PM
- 02-23-2010, 10:21 PM
again with the timing. I like the little flyer for liver juice that came with my trs order.
loss of appitite?
turning yellow? (my addition lol)
Get Liver Juice.
02-23-2010, 10:31 PM
02-23-2010, 11:35 PM
02-24-2010, 04:32 AM
02-24-2010, 10:34 AM
02-24-2010, 01:27 PM
02-24-2010, 02:45 PM
I have had a ton of experience with AAS/PH as can be seen below. I usually preload Hawthorne berry, saw palmetto and milk thistle 2 weeks prior to running a cycle and will continue it straight through my PCT consisting of a SERM. I typically get blood work done before during and after cycles. I would be more than willing to give Liver Juice a run with my next cycle to compare.
My next cycle will be starting on March 15th & will consist of:
DHEA: 50-100mg as needed
02-24-2010, 04:57 PM
02-24-2010, 08:26 PM
03-09-2010, 10:02 PM
03-11-2010, 04:37 PM
03-11-2010, 04:39 PM
03-11-2010, 04:41 PM
04-28-2010, 02:45 PM
04-28-2010, 02:59 PM
04-28-2010, 04:31 PM
Im not part of this promo, but in my thread (The next level, PPs Turinabol!) im running PP's Turinabol alongside Liver Juice as support (alongside Cycle Supp+other goodies). Ill have baseline bloods, 2.5 week bloods (to be posted tomorrow), End of cycle bloods, and end of PCT bloods. It should be a good indicator of Liver Juice performance as well, if anyone is interested check it out.
04-28-2010, 05:15 PM
sorry, I don't want to be bitchy here, but the title really makes me want to answer:
liver juice is also milk thistle. Milk Thistle is milk thistle. The researches about milk thistle are just those.
If you want a better version, you can buy clinical use pills which only contain the active ingredient. Also ursodeoxylcholic acid, available as tablets. They are not OCT, but if you can get SERMs you can get those.
04-28-2010, 05:19 PM
04-28-2010, 07:17 PM
04-28-2010, 08:08 PM
04-28-2010, 08:36 PM
I had read somewhere that usage of UDCA on cycle can decrease immune response to toxins entering the liver/blood and potentially lead to health problems. Ill have to look up the article again, but it really convinced me not to use products like Liver Longer (TUDCA, taurine bound i believe) or Ursodiol (RX). Id feel a hell of a lot safer using a higher bioavailable milk thistle+liv52 than that.
04-29-2010, 10:42 AM
Ive used it almost everyday for a little over a month. Im not running anything btw, but ive noticed I do feel better and ive lost a little bit of weight. Also, my skin is clearing up. Im not a hundred percent sure its the liver juice, but I definatly think its helping.
Come time to finally run my cycle, ill have thoroughly preloaded.
04-30-2010, 04:00 PM
05-01-2010, 05:23 AM
There was one unsponsored report on the board that was very convincing indeed.
Wish I knew where it was but clearly demonstrated L. juice was superior to milk thistle.
I think I'm gonna switch.
05-01-2010, 05:57 AM
im pretty sure Synthergine - Liver Protectant is the most powerful...but im sure this is a fine product
05-01-2010, 08:35 AM
05-01-2010, 01:47 PM
05-01-2010, 07:10 PM
05-10-2010, 06:41 PM
05-10-2010, 07:13 PM
05-10-2010, 10:49 PM
05-11-2010, 09:49 AM
milk thistle, or any liver support supplement could in directly effect ones gains. d/t the fact that it's the livers job to break down the steroid and filter it out of the body.
liver aiding supplements will alllow your liver to stay stronger and do it's job better, there by decreasing the half life of the steroid you take, and getting it out of your system faster.
how much this effects gains, who knows, i dont thinnk it's ever been studied, but for me, i like to save my support supplements for post cycle.
my body doesn't need anything pre or intra, just once the steroids are gone, i like to use something to help it get back to normal, as quickly as i can.
05-11-2010, 11:55 AM
05-11-2010, 04:39 PM
Remember, the steroids are getting clogged up in the liver. They arent building muscle their... they are turning off bile production and self-trapping themselves causing a bile backup (aka, cholestasis). Increasing the flow of bile at this point is a good thing... the steroids are still going to get circulated and deactivated in liver at the same pace.
05-11-2010, 11:27 PM
methylation of a steroid is to prevent breakdown in the stomach, and prolong the life in the body, this in a nutshell is in turn what stresses the liver to work harder to get rid of it.
06-16-2010, 08:08 PM
06-18-2010, 06:22 PM
06-21-2010, 08:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jimbo15 in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:56 PM
- By Trauma1 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 28Last Post: 10-22-2011, 01:12 PM
- By Eric Potratz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 09-15-2010, 09:43 PM
- By Trauma1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 03-01-2010, 05:41 PM