Is Liver Juice the best liver support supplement?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established

Dear AM,

We are here to prove Liver Juice is the best supplement for preventing liver toxicity from oral steroids.

I would like to give away a bottle of Liver Juice to someone about to start a cycle and willing to have alanine transaminase (ALT) and aspartate transaminase (AST) liver enzymes tested during their cycle.

You need to:
  • Be planning to use a methylated steroid
  • Have used the same methylated steroid in the past
  • Have had alanine transaminase (ALT) and aspartate transaminase (AST) tested during your past cycle of this methylated steroid.

The point of this research is to show that using Liver Juice before and during a cycle reduces steroid induced cholestasis. Cholestasis is the primary toxic effect caused from 17 alpha alkylated (17aa) steroids.

After a formal review of the most current scientific literature on milk thistle, it appears milk thistle has specific protective effects against anabolic/androgenic steroid induced liver toxicity.(14-19)

Use of methylated steroids (17aa) cause the liver to slow bile acid production, and create a bile acid insufficiency. If the liver gets clogged up enough a condition develops known as cholestasis. (11-19)

Luckily this liver condition is reversible. If you have suffered toxic effects from steroids (or other drugs) you can still improve the condition of your liver by improving bile acid levels. (14-20)

Studies have shown that milk thistle can reverse the decrease of bile acid production even during the use of methylated (17aa) steroids. So when steroids are in the liver inhibiting production of the beneficial bile acids and slowing bile acid outflow, milk thistle helps increase production of beneficial bile acids while enhancing the export of built up toxins (and methylated steroids) from the liver. (14-20)

Milk Thistle – Suffers from Poor Delivery

What’s most damaging to milk thistles reputation is that 90% of the milk thistle products on the market have very poor absorption at only about 8%. Our Liver Juice has up to 80% absorption efficiency due to the Liqua-Vade delivery system.(1-10)

Check out the comparison below -

We plan to prove how effective our Liver Juice is by gatherings data from actual steroid users. We will greatly appreciate your cooperation as will the entire community!

Please post up here if you are interested.

Jim Benvie,
Primordial Performance Marketing

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

References-

1. Self-emulsifying drug delivery systems: Strategy for improving oral delivery of poorly soluble drugs.
Jing-ling et al.
Current Drug Therapy, 2007 Vol. 2, No. 1

2. Enhanced bioavailability of silymarin by self-microemulsifying drug delivery system.
Wei Wu et al.
European Journal of Pharmaceuticals and Biopharm. 63(3) (2006) 288-294

3. Formulation and biopharmaceutical evaluation of silymarin of SMEDDS
Woo et al.
Arch Pharm Res Vol 30, No 1, 82-89, 2007

4. Pharmacokinetics of silybin following oral administration of silipide in patients with extrahepatic biliary obstruction.
Schandalik R. et al.
Drugs Exp Clin Res. 1994;20(1):37-42.

5. Pharmacokinetic studies with silymarin in human serum and bile.
Lorenz D, et al.
Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol. 1984 Oct;6(10):655-61.

6. The solubility and bioequivalence of silymarin preparations
Schulz HU, et al
Arzneimittelforschung. 1995 Jan;45(1):61-4.

7. [Preparation of silybin-phospholipid complex and its bioavailability in rats][Article in Chinese]
Xiao YY, et al.
Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2005 Jul;40(7):611-7.

8. A review of the bioavailability and clinical efficacy of milk thistle phytosome: a silybin-phosphatidylcholine complex (Siliphos).
Kidd P, et al.
Altern Med Rev. 2005 Sep;10(3):193-203.

9. Pharmacokinetic studies on IdB 1016, a silybin- phosphatidylcholine complex, in healthy human subjects.
Barzaghi N, et al.
Eur J Drug Metab Pharmacokinet. 1990 Oct-Dec;15(4):333-8.

10. Silymarin: A review of pharmacological aspects and bioavailability enhancement approaches.
Nitin Dixit et al.
Indian J Pharmacol. 2007, Vol. 3 Issue 4, 172-179

11. Anabolic steroids and cholestasis
Nusinovici V.
Med Chir Dig. 1974;3(3):167-71.

12. Cholestasis due to anabolic steroids
Horký J, et al.
Cesk Gastroenterol Vyz. 1973 Dec;27(8):548-50.

13. Drug-induced cholestasis.
Velayudham LS, et al.
Expert Opin Drug Saf. 2003 May;2(3):287-304.

14. Beneficial drugs for liver diseases.
Muriel P, et al.
J Appl Toxicol. 2008 Mar;28(2):93-103. Review.

15. Silymarin as a new hepatoprotective agent in experimental cholestasis: new possibilities for an ancient medication.
Crocenzi FA, Roma MG.
Curr Med Chem. 2006;13(9):1055-74. Review.

16. Silibinin prevents cholestasis-associated retrieval of the bile salt export pump, Bsep, in isolated rat hepatocyte couplets: possible involvement of cAMP.
Crocenzi FA, et al.
Biochem Pharmacol. 2005 Apr 1;69(7):1113-20.

17. Beneficial effects of silymarin on estrogen-induced cholestasis in the rat: a study in vivo and in isolated hepatocyte couplets.
Crocenzi FA, et al.
Hepatology. 2001 Aug;34(2):329-39.

18. Tauro alpha-muricholate is as effective as tauro beta-muricholate and tauroursodeoxycholate in preventing taurochenodeoxycholate-induced liver damage in the rat.
Kitani K, et al.
Hepatology. 1994 Apr;19(4):1007-12.

19. Tauro beta-muricholate is as effective as tauroursodeoxycholate in preventing taurochenodeoxycholate-induced liver damage in the rat.
Kanai S, et al.
Life Sci. 1990;47(26):2421-8.

20. Hepatoprotective effects of silymarin in androgenic-anabolic steroid-induced liver damage
Radovanovi D et al.
Med Pregl. 2003;56 Suppl 1:79-83.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:damnit1:

again with the timing. I like the little flyer for liver juice that came with my trs order.

feeling lethargic?
loss of appitite?
turning yellow?:dump: (my addition lol)

Get Liver Juice.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
:damnit1:

again with the timing. I like the little flyer for liver juice that came with my trs order.

feeling lethargic?
loss of appitite?
turning yellow?:dump: (my addition lol)

Get Liver Juice.
LOL.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lets see some advanced users post up here... we will take care of you guys.

-Eric

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice. I really like this idea. Cant wait to see some results.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should of made the title say,

FREE LIVER JUICE!

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Are you wanting blood work, or just reviews of liver juice? (Speaking to Eric and PP)

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I have had a ton of experience with AAS/PH as can be seen below. I usually preload Hawthorne berry, saw palmetto and milk thistle 2 weeks prior to running a cycle and will continue it straight through my PCT consisting of a SERM. I typically get blood work done before during and after cycles. I would be more than willing to give Liver Juice a run with my next cycle to compare.

AAS/PH Experience:
Dbol
Deca
Test cyp
Test Suspension
Superdrol
Halodrol
Pheraplex
Epistane
Furazadrol

My next cycle will be starting on March 15th & will consist of:

M14ADD: 90/120/120/120/120/000
P-Mag: 50/075/075/075/075/075
Formestane: 00/000/100/100/100/100
DHEA: 50-100mg as needed

PCT:
Clomid:100/50/50/50
Nolva: 20/10/10/10
Inhibbit-e
Jack3d
Size-on

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Are you wanting blood work, or just reviews of liver juice? (Speaking to Eric and PP)
We are looking for someone who has used a methylated pH in the past and had their ALT and AST levels checked at the end of their cycle. We want them to use a similar pH, with our Liver Juice, and have ALT and AST levels checked again in order to prove that it protects the liver.

ulfur

Awards
OK

We are looking for someone who has used a methylated pH in the past and had their ALT and AST levels checked at the end of their cycle. We want them to use a similar pH, with our Liver Juice, and have ALT and AST levels checked again in order to prove that it protects the liver.
I plan on having tests done after my cycle I will post them

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So you got anybody testing here Jim?

-Eric

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I have had a ton of experience with AAS/PH as can be seen below. I usually preload Hawthorne berry, saw palmetto and milk thistle 2 weeks prior to running a cycle and will continue it straight through my PCT consisting of a SERM. I typically get blood work done before during and after cycles. I would be more than willing to give Liver Juice a run with my next cycle to compare.

AAS/PH Experience:
Dbol
Deca
Test cyp
Test Suspension
Superdrol
Halodrol
Pheraplex
Epistane
Furazadrol

My next cycle will be starting on March 15th & will consist of:

M14ADD: 90/120/120/120/120/000
P-Mag: 50/075/075/075/075/075
Formestane: 00/000/100/100/100/100
DHEA: 50-100mg as needed

PCT:
Clomid:100/50/50/50
Nolva: 20/10/10/10
Inhibbit-e
Jack3d
Size-on
so have you used M14ADD before?

cobfab12

cobfab12

Awards
Im not part of this promo, but in my thread (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/150788-next-level-pps.html) im running PP's Turinabol alongside Liver Juice as support (alongside Cycle Supp+other goodies). Ill have baseline bloods, 2.5 week bloods (to be posted tomorrow), End of cycle bloods, and end of PCT bloods. It should be a good indicator of Liver Juice performance as well, if anyone is interested check it out.

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
sorry, I don't want to be bitchy here, but the title really makes me want to answer:

MAYBE NOT

liver juice is also milk thistle. Milk Thistle is milk thistle. The researches about milk thistle are just those.
If you want a better version, you can buy clinical use pills which only contain the active ingredient. Also ursodeoxylcholic acid, available as tablets. They are not OCT, but if you can get SERMs you can get those.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
sorry, I don't want to be bitchy here, but the title really makes me want to answer:

MAYBE NOT

liver juice is also milk thistle. Milk Thistle is milk thistle. The researches about milk thistle are just those.
If you want a better version, you can buy clinical use pills which only contain the active ingredient. (where to get it? well, if you can get SERMs, you can get this.)
Liver Juice has much better absorption than regular milk thistle based on the chart above. I am sure this is what is being referred to in the title. I am currently using the product and have nothing bad to say about it. I will be incorporating it in all of my cycles here on out.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

MAYBE NOT

If you want a better version, you can buy clinical use pills which only contain the active ingredient. Also ursodeoxylcholic acid, available as tablets. They are not OCT, but if you can get SERMs you can get those.
Milk thistle is increasing the Liver's production of UDCA (ursodeoxylcholic acid) so its really functioning in the same way.

-Eric

scorp69

Awards
how should I dose my Liver juice when on Turinabol? i'll be taking turinabol at 7am and 7pm.

cobfab12

cobfab12

Awards

MAYBE NOT

I had read somewhere that usage of UDCA on cycle can decrease immune response to toxins entering the liver/blood and potentially lead to health problems. Ill have to look up the article again, but it really convinced me not to use products like Liver Longer (TUDCA, taurine bound i believe) or Ursodiol (RX). Id feel a hell of a lot safer using a higher bioavailable milk thistle+liv52 than that.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used it almost everyday for a little over a month. Im not running anything btw, but ive noticed I do feel better and ive lost a little bit of weight. Also, my skin is clearing up. Im not a hundred percent sure its the liver juice, but I definatly think its helping.

Come time to finally run my cycle, ill have thoroughly preloaded.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Halfway into my cycle of Turinabol (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/150788-next-level-pps.html), using Cycle Support+Liver Juice:

AST only slightly elevated by 8 pts., and still in reference.
ALT jumped nearly 100%, 35 pts. increase. (was 40, now 75-20 pts above high normal)

So its not a miracle product, but for expected steroid induced toxicity the numbers arent terrible.
Id be interest to see your bulirubin levels... that should give you good indication of whether your liver is getting backed up with bile acid or not.

-Eric

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
There was one unsponsored report on the board that was very convincing indeed.

Wish I knew where it was but clearly demonstrated L. juice was superior to milk thistle.

I think I'm gonna switch.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure Synthergine - Liver Protectant is the most powerful...but im sure this is a fine product

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Synthergine an injectable??

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subQ or IM

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure Synthergine - Liver Protectant is the most powerful...but im sure this is a fine product
You would think taurine would be included for an injectable amino acid preparation for the liver, but its not... weird.

-Eric

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
You would think taurine would be included for an injectable amino acid preparation for the liver, but its not... weird.

-Eric
Hasnt it been shown that milk thistle lowers gains when using AAS by blocking receptors

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hasnt it been shown that milk thistle lowers gains when using AAS by blocking receptors
It actually has never been shown.

However, milk thistle can help protect the prostate by down regulating the AR in this tissue. This research was taken out of context by certain mis-informed authors and incorrectly applied to skeletal muscle androgen receptors.

-Eric

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
milk thistle, or any liver support supplement could in directly effect ones gains. d/t the fact that it's the livers job to break down the steroid and filter it out of the body.

liver aiding supplements will alllow your liver to stay stronger and do it's job better, there by decreasing the half life of the steroid you take, and getting it out of your system faster.

how much this effects gains, who knows, i dont thinnk it's ever been studied, but for me, i like to save my support supplements for post cycle.
my body doesn't need anything pre or intra, just once the steroids are gone, i like to use something to help it get back to normal, as quickly as i can.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
It actually has never been shown.

However, milk thistle can help protect the prostate by down regulating the AR in this tissue. This research was taken out of context by certain mis-informed authors and incorrectly applied to skeletal muscle androgen receptors.

-Eric
Interesting, thanks for the reply

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
milk thistle, or any liver support supplement could in directly effect ones gains. d/t the fact that it's the livers job to break down the steroid and filter it out of the body.

liver aiding supplements will alllow your liver to stay stronger and do it's job better, there by decreasing the half life of the steroid you take, and getting it out of your system faster.

how much this effects gains, who knows, i dont thinnk it's ever been studied, but for me, i like to save my support supplements for post cycle.
my body doesn't need anything pre or intra, just once the steroids are gone, i like to use something to help it get back to normal, as quickly as i can.
Thats not exactly true.

Remember, the steroids are getting clogged up in the liver. They arent building muscle their... they are turning off bile production and self-trapping themselves causing a bile backup (aka, cholestasis). Increasing the flow of bile at this point is a good thing... the steroids are still going to get circulated and deactivated in liver at the same pace.

-Eric

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
methylation of a steroid is to prevent breakdown in the stomach, and prolong the life in the body, this in a nutshell is in turn what stresses the liver to work harder to get rid of it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liver Juice... still only 20 bucks...
Bump for a fantastic liver support supplement with our enhanced Liqua-Vade absorption modality! Primordial's taken what's been shown to be effective in science and made it even better!

This should be a must with every cycle to provide extra protection and support. You can't beat what you get here for the price!

-John

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Considering giving it a try and waiting for pct to add in the supports, anyone else wait for support supps until pct?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just purchased 3. I like to use this stuff all the time, not just on cycle. Next time I get blood work I will see if it really works. I'm not scheduled to have regular bloodwork for another 6 months though. Hopefully I have the money to continue taking this product right up till I get my bloodwork. Three bottles should last 3 months though or almost 3 months(75 days).