Is this the right clenbuterex to order? (link included) please check it out, thanks.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Damned VPX confusing the masses. It's called clenbuterol and this is in the wrong section. You got the correct site.

sugashane

Awards
Damned VPX confusing the masses. It's called clenbuterol and this is in the wrong section. You got the correct site.
woooo! thanks for that, I didnt realize what I typed....clenbuterol is what I want. I changed, thanks again. Now, is that the right stuff, for "clenbuterol"?

sugashane

Awards
damnit, you have to pay by credit card at lionnutrition, I need to pay by check anywhere elsi I can get it? I saw http://ctdre.com/ but it looks questionable, they dont even have pics of the product.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Well, liquid research is back up and running. Mybe you could PM buyB12 and see if you can make arrangements.

sugashane

Awards
Well, liquid research is back up and running. Mybe you could PM buyB12 and see if you can make arrangements.
is that one of the guys from liquid research?

I have been looking at alot of online pharmacies that dont need a script, seems alot better than getting the liquid stuff. Is it? any reason why I should go either way?

vicmack777

Awards
damnit, you have to pay by credit card at lionnutrition, I need to pay by check anywhere elsi I can get it? I saw http://ctdre.com/ but it looks questionable, they dont even have pics of the product.
I order from ctdre all the time. Hes quick and will answer all your questions. Plus hes cheap.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established

I have been looking at alot of online pharmacies that dont need a script, seems alot better than getting the liquid stuff. Is it? any reason why I should go either way?
He's with lion

drei

Awards

You order from an online pharmacy with no script and the pharmacy is usually out of the country. Why would you want to risk customs taking your stuff when you can order domestically at a greatly reduced price? But then again it's your money.