Ph/ds for sprinter

cword3

Awards
Starting track soon and want something to help me hav an edge while leaning out and adding a good amount of muscle. I have never been tested for steroids/drugs before in my league. I'm a senior in college, 22 years old, 175 pounds, 8% bf
my goals for this cycle are to decrease my bodyfat and gain 5-10 pounds of lbm.
The only oter cycle I have run was an h drol run about 8 months ago and had great results.
Any suggestions? I was thinking hdrol again, the one, or maybe trenadrol. Sides I don't want are gyno and hair loss. Pct will be with clomid or nolva

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
If you have the cash I'd stick with non methyls bro, seems like to me if you went down the methyl path the shin pumps/ back pumps would mess things up.
Epistane really is the only methyl I can think of that might workout out for you if you want to go down that road

cword3

Awards
Alright thanks man. I didn't have any problems with pumps on h drol, how is epistane compared to it? My only concern with epistane is soreness of joints due to low estrogen. I've experienced this before with atd and it made running very unenjoyable. More than it already is haha

andro

Awards
good point bout the shin pumps. i never had back pump issues with m-drol. since your using fast twitch muscles for srpinting, id have to recommend superdrol. seem practical to me. its good for strength gains.

cword3

Awards
I was thinking about doing a cycle of low dosed test with winstrol and deca or maybe just equipoise, but I'd rather keep things legal and less expensive

cword3

Awards
Yeah superdrol's very tempting.. But i think that blowing up and gaining 15-20 pounds of mass would destroy my joints and endurance. Lethargy would be a bitch too but I think I could handle it

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane. I went from 2nd fastest on my team to being a mile ahead of the guys in about a week just due to the increase in endurance capability.

cword3

Awards
Damn I think you have me convinced. And no bad joint issues? How were the results?

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol?'?!? For a sprinter?! Come on dude.

Nooooo. If you claim you didn't feel any bad pumps From the hdrol then I'd go with that over the epi. Like you said epi will dry out but it was just a suggestion. Haha you got b@lls dude to run AAS in a college sport bro, better hope they don't change their testing policy

cword3

Awards
Yeah I just ordered some turinabol lv from primordial performance.
Might order some epi or "the one" as well. Any advice on which of these is more effective? Again, for my goals

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
"The one" got some not so great reviews, I'd stick with the epi if you want to stack. Hdrol and epistane is a solid dry stack.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If u can wait see if Primordial Performance comes out with Fura LV.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Stick with hdrol and stay as mild as possible, you don't want to raise any red flags with your coaches either so superdrol is a no, also if you run real equipose that stuff stays in your system for months

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If u can wait see if Primordial Performance comes out with Fura LV.
When is that?

Also, to the OP, yes epistane kicked my endurance into high gear for some reason. I forget the exact mechanism, could have to do with RBC count. Also, I was ravenously hungry and had little joint issues. Having more joint issues with Sdrol than epi.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah superdrol's very tempting.. But i think that blowing up and gaining 15-20 pounds of mass would destroy my joints and endurance. Lethargy would be a bitch too but I think I could handle it
If you enjoy running, stay FAR away from superdrol! It makes cardio literally impossible from the extremely painfull low back and shin pumps. A low dose of a winstrol compound is your best bet imo. They made a prohormone of it called mega-zol like 2 years ago. That or a low dose halodrol 25mg a day, followed with a solid pct, and support supplements.

cword3

Awards
Okay so h drol is on it's way. Thoughts on adding furazadrol at 150-200 mgs throughout?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay so h drol is on it's way. Thoughts on adding furazadrol at 150-200 mgs throughout?
A good choice if you do decide to run a stack that is runner friendly.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When is that?

Also, to the OP, yes epistane kicked my endurance into high gear for some reason. I forget the exact mechanism, could have to do with RBC count. Also, I was ravenously hungry and had little joint issues. Having more joint issues with Sdrol than epi.
The possible date is March 1st but they havent really said yes or no either way. It would be great since the LV tech would help with BA which is the downfall of nonmethylated DS.