Help Please winny cycle

superman12345

Awards
I am 21. 5'6" tall. 166 pounds.
Maxlifts
bench-330x1
squat-415x6
db flat press 120x6

I am pretty big, solid and cut. I have 2 bottles of QV winny i am going to run it for six weeks, but i need help on what to run along side with it. I want to gain quality mass 10 lbs would be nice and stay pretty shredded and also be able to keep almost all of it when done. I can get almost anything i didn't know if primo, tren, sust, masteron, or what would be best. please give me some suggestions.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
first cycle?

if so then I would pick the primo (I can't aford that stuff) if its real and you can aford it. After that I'd run test prop. Tren and winny is one of the best combos out there but the tren is very harsh and not good for the first time.

I hate to ask this what is your diet like? at 5'6" 166lb I can almost garenty that your not eating enough to make any cycle work. If you don't mind could you post your diet ant workout routine? it would make it muchs easier to answer your question

superman12345

Awards
My diet at this point is eat everything in site. I am getting around 250 grams of protein a day, and probably close to 3000 calories. I have a very fast metabolism so gaining weight is tough. I have done steroids before, but never correctly. I did just prop, for like 8 weeks my first time. I have sort of messed around with deca, but had to have surgery in the middle of my cycle so only did like 5 weeks. I workout 2 on 1 off. I do no cardio, and lift heavy. Like i said though i am trying to put on lean mass

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Anavar would be good too.
you guys must be rich :rolleyes:

If you have done Prop before then add it to the winny. But with you build and metabolism There is no reason to worry lean mass here. Guy like you can like you have not problem cutting (I knew there was a reason to hate you :mad: )

If you want to gain some wieght try something like this
Test cyp 400mg weeks 1 to 12
Deca 300mg weeks 1 to 11
Dbol 25mg ed weeks 1 to 5
PCT nolva 40mg ed weeks14 to 16, 20mg ed for another 2 weeks
That would be a large bulker for 166lb. Eat more.

superman12345

Awards
i already have the winny so i would like to use it. i don't want to bulk really i just want about 10 lbs of quality lean mass. i am at 9% bodyfat and don't want to get over 10%

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M4OHN could be used with it, or like I said Masteron.

superman12345

Awards
i really didn't like the prop because i lost all gains when i came off. i also don't want to be on a cycle more than 8 weeks

superman12345

Awards
i thought masteron was more for cutting and you couldn't get much mass

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Winny and masteron with a good diet will put on mass. You could cut with Dbol and deca if your diet was in check. You said you wanted a lean stack so I gave my advice.
Gaining mass, or cutting is nothing more than diet. Diet has a lot more to do with it than the compounds you use.

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
If lean muscle mass is what your looking for, I would add IGF-1 to whatever cycle I decided on at 30mcg ed for 4weeks on and 4weeks off.
My choice would be Prop, EQ, and Tren with the IGF-1.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tren, yes that would be good, but it makes some people into assholes.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Tren, yes that would be good, but it makes some people into assholes.
Like yourself?? :D :D

I agree with ruff and sifu, tren and var would be great w/ a little bit of test in there as long as your diet was in check of course... ;)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good one bitch, don't you owe me something :D

I haven't tried tren, but test makes me into a asshole, so I have no need to try tren :D

It could cause a divorce.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Good one bitch, don't you owe me something :D

I haven't tried tren, but test makes me into a asshole, so I have no need to try tren :D

It could cause a divorce.
LOL, yeah a kick in the a$$...

I agree that I'm starting to feel a little perturbed :D at times, and irritable as all hell when at work..

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya I blew my top at work while on cycle at a full bird Col. I got written up and the whole nine yards. But the sex was great:)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Ya I blew my top at work while on cycle at a full bird Col. I got written up and the whole nine yards. But the sex was great:)
LOL, give some, take some...

Okay, un-hijacking now, back to the subject at hand... :)

superman12345

Awards
thanks guys for the advice and entertainment

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
So you had sex with a full bird Col.......lol J/k

I've never had any problem out of tren and have ran it a couple of times.