M1T, 4AD, 1Test

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
How's this look.

Weeks 1-2. M1t 20 mg's ed, 4AD 400mg ed.
weeks 3-4. 1test 500 mg's ed, 4AD 400mg's ed
weeks 5-6. M1t 20 mg's ed, 4 AD 400mg's ed.

My real question is should i bother with the 1test in between the M1T. A lot of the research i've done on M1T shows that taking the middle week off could possibly cause a rebound affect. I do have all the necessary PCT on hand. Also i won't start off with 20 mg's of M1T but will work my way up to that if necessary.

propho

Awards
  • Established
I would think you may be better off just running m1t straight through.. but other input may be better..

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
so don't use the 1test or use it with the M1T.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I would think you may be better off just running m1t straight through.. but other input may be better..
Id run the m1t straight through also. However, If i didnt have any HCG I would stop after 4 weeks.

propho

Awards
  • Established
so don't use the 1test or use it with the M1T.
I guess save it for another cycle? I thought m1t was superior to 1t..as in a better version of 1t since it's methylated

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I guess save it for another cycle? I thought m1t was superior to 1t..as in a better version of 1t since it's methylated
I actually prefer 1test over m1t while BULKING... again due to the appetite supression of M1T. Both good compounds though.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
My only worry is being able to get all the way through a four week cycle of M1T. My thinking with this cycle was to use the 1test to give myself a break from the M1T. But I do not have any HCG so I'm probably going to run the M1T straight though. Maybe even swith to M Dien for the last two weeks. Any thoughts on that.

flexster

Awards
My only worry is being able to get all the way through a four week cycle of M1T. My thinking with this cycle was to use the 1test to give myself a break from the M1T. But I do not have any HCG so I'm probably going to run the M1T straight though. Maybe even swith to M Dien for the last two weeks. Any thoughts on that.
Dude, you might want to think about running some milk thistle and NAC along with that stack for liver protection. Also get that blood pressure checked before starting and each week. Mine shot up pretty good while taking m1t.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I'll definately be running NAC, and milk thistle. Already have that covered. As far as running the M Dien it would be during week 3-4 in place of the M1T. Just a few thoughts any advice would be appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
daveydoodle Cycle Logs 11
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 4
shaddow Anabolics 7