• RockStar
  • Established
cabergolin for tren prog sides

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, but it's easy enough to pick up from chem research sites. You know, for your research.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've added P5P and Vitex, both are OTC. I have Now! brand, very inexpensive.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
If your asking to prevent gyno, sky covered it.

If your talking about stacks, theres a ton. Tren/epi, tren/sd come to mind.

Gonzogo

Awards
And what about progesteron? Whats the reason. Progesteron or prolactin?

Wouldn't tamoxifen stop every gyno?

I'm asking for stacks because I thought a strong DHT PH would be the best choice since it can inhibit some of the sides (gyno, libido...).

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
No, but it's easy enough to pick up from chem research sites. You know, for your research.
dostinex (caber) in liquid form cant be made stable, i can 99.9% guarantee u that it will be garbage and total waste of $$

Jshepherd23

Jshepherd23

Awards
dostinex (caber) in liquid form cant be made stable, i can 99.9% guarantee u that it will be garbage and total waste of $$
I can tell you right now ive been taking liquid cab for about a month now for PCT, from a reputable research site. And your right, in whole honesty i feel that it didnt do a damn thing. No multiple orgasms or good feelings of well being they claim it gives. On the upside i didnt have any progestin sides during an after my tren/mma-3 cycle. BUT...then again maybe i wouldnt have had them even without the cab. I agree, more than likely a waste of $180...