Halodrol/H-Drol Runs

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currious to see how people are running this compound, and thoughts about the cycle. How many weeks, doses, pct used, weight changes, sides (hairloss,bp,etc). Post em' up boys!

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Depending on whether or not you have ran it, the gains can be different. If this is yours 1st ph run...the gains will be great, if this isn't your first rodeo with the gains will still be solid but bot as strong as say superdrol.

1st time user. 50 75 75 75 75 75
exp. user. 75 100 100 125 150 150

something like that.halodrol takes time to build power, a cycle needs to be no less than 6 weeks for which noticeable gains aren't felt or seen until week 3. Sides are typicaly low however don't underestimate this old german based steroid, it will shut you down, IMO a proper pct needs to be in check, nolva, clomid, test booster etc. Can it be stacked? Of course, some common stacks would either be with tren or epistane where users could see nice solid gains in strenghth and muscle density seen in the mirror. It can be used for cutting or bulking, h drol can be used great either way, I'm sick of talking, lol, check the stickies bro

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depending on whether or not you have ran it, the gains can be different. If this is yours 1st ph run...the gains will be great, if this isn't your first rodeo with the gains will still be solid but bot as strong as say superdrol.

1st time user. 50 75 75 75 75 75
exp. user. 75 100 100 125 150 150

something like that.halodrol takes time to build power, a cycle needs to be no less than 6 weeks for which noticeable gains aren't felt or seen until week 3. Sides are typicaly low however don't underestimate this old german based steroid, it will shut you down, IMO a proper pct needs to be in check, nolva, clomid, test booster etc. Can it be stacked? Of course, some common stacks would either be with tren or epistane where users could see nice solid gains in strenghth and muscle density seen in the mirror. It can be used for cutting or bulking, h drol can be used great either way, I'm sick of talking, lol, check the stickies bro
Oh I know all about that stuff lol, thanks for the heads-up though bro. I love the compound, and just seeing how others ran it. Appreciate the post.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I ran it back at June. It was my first PH, and I ran 25-50-50-75-75-100-75. It was amazing. I was completely thrilled and am going to run another cycle in the next week unless I can come up with something better that I could still use an OTC PCT for. Suggestions? I have the chicken sammiches and Diet Coke as bribe material...

JT54

Awards
depends on what your diet is for your results. i havent used it for a bulk but i think it could be used for a great bulker even though its not wet. im running my second cycle of it at 75 for 6 weeks. Good strength gains and even at maintance your looking at dropping bf and adding some pounds.

JT54

Awards
more info here. tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/the-halodrol-h-drol-informative-bible

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i ran it weird due to product dosing

however it was pretty decent, i did 6 weeks, got up to 100mg

i was hungry and got leaner on it,

it was the kickstart to a 9 monther eekkkk but i went from bulk to cut, then 10 week pct

if you wanna hear the PCT i can list it,

but i came back to t levels at 417.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dan,

Check this out if you haven't yet:

Halodrol Steroid Profile

-John
Yo thats mint!! Once again Primordial opens a door. Im gonna have to read through all those now.....I love that sh*t Trey. U got any of the new Turinabol on hand yet? Glad to see that one come out!!! Noice!!

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Running Turinabol LV right now with Dermacrine LV. Too early to really say anything, first week on both together, taking 10ml of Dermacrine a day with 2ml of Turinabol, which equals 60mg. Probably going to up the Turinabol next week to 90mg a day since this isnt my first cycle with PH's. I can tell strength is starting to pick up, and the alpha male feeling is slowly coming in.

Today for instance had an exhausting day helping someone move to another house, and you guys know that is exhausting picking up and moving big furniture all day. Still had enough energy and strength to get in a solid back and trap workout, weights all the same if not increasing.

Also taking MAP from PP before and after workouts. I really should be a sponsored PP athlete, because I take 3 or 4 of their products, and will along with Clomid, be taking the TRS for PCT after this stack. Sponsor me PP!

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I ran CEL's H-drol at 50/50/75/75/100 . . . This is my second Favorite PS up against Phera-plex. I felt great on it, Libido was high the whole time, Fat loss was great, Vascularity was higher that any other supp, Strength was great as well.People say it takes 3 weeks to kick on I felt it about 1 week in and it increased vascularity and fullness about 3 days in. I would not call this compound weak personally, Although it appeared to have minimal effect on my LDL/HDL levels. Dropped my HDL a little bit but, not anything like other compounds. Only real side effects was a raise in blood pressure, raised my ALT enzymes 100% and some slight bruising on thighs.( Bloodwork was done post Pct) Overall, I loved it and plan on running it again in the near future

Call Me Sexy

Call Me Sexy

Awards
more info here. tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/the-halodrol-h-drol-informative-bible
i like this website...learned some good things from it. i have h-drol and furuza-a and trying to plan out how im going to dose them..any ideas??

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like this website...learned some good things from it. i have h-drol and furuza-a and trying to plan out how im going to dose them..any ideas??
Whats your cycle history?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran CEL's H-drol at 50/50/75/75/100 . . . This is my second Favorite PS up against Phera-plex. I felt great on it, Libido was high the whole time, Fat loss was great, Vascularity was higher that any other supp, Strength was great as well.People say it takes 3 weeks to kick on I felt it about 1 week in and it increased vascularity and fullness about 3 days in. I would not call this compound weak personally, Although it appeared to have minimal effect on my LDL/HDL levels. Dropped my HDL a little bit but, not anything like other compounds. Only real side effects was a raise in blood pressure, raised my ALT enzymes 100% and some slight bruising on thighs.( Bloodwork was done post Pct) Overall, I loved it and plan on running it again in the near future
What were your total liver values? Any drinking on cycle? Any liver support supps?

Call Me Sexy

Call Me Sexy

Awards
Ive done a cycle of e-stane about a year ago, and just recently finished the pct for h-drol. personally i liked h-drol bettter

Link24

Awards
  • Established
What were your total liver values? Any drinking on cycle? Any liver support supps?
10/29/2009 8:05 AM Bili Total 0.4 mg/dL (0.2 - 1.3)
10/29/2009 8:05 AM Alk Phos 69 IU/L (39 - 160)
10/29/2009 8:05 AM AST 46 IU/L (10 - 50)
10/29/2009 8:05 AM ALT 114 IU/L (2 - 60)

Last time I had a drink was about 6months pre cycle. . Thistle and Liv52 taken during cycle.

I got Values check again in late Dec and Everything was within the normal range

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran Prometabolix H-Max back in, I believe, 2006. The standard cycle back then was 50mg for four weeks (split doses, 25mg AM and 25mg PM). A lot of people suspected this product was bunk, but the owner actually told me it had tested out as H-Drol...AT ~75% :eek: This means that I was actually only running ~35mg per day.

My intent for this cycle was a recomp. FWIR, I only gained about four pounds, but I also leaned out and increased strength. The only sides that I recall were some minor back pumps, but nothing in comparison to AX Superdrol.

I was not happy with the cycle at the time, but I also thought I was running 50mg per day. In hindsight, it wasn't too bad considering the product was admittedly under-dosed. If I run H-Drol again, I will start out at 50mg, run it for six weeks, and will bump up no higher than 75mg (if I decid to go higher). I think H-drol is better suited for recomping and cutting than it is for bulking.

I had bloodwork done a few months later for unrelated reasons and everything came back normal (or better).

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran Prometabolix H-Max back in, I believe, 2006. The standard cycle back then was 50mg for four weeks (split doses, 25mg AM and 25mg PM). A lot of people suspected this product was bunk, but the owner actually told me it had tested out as H-Drol...AT ~75% :eek: This means that I was actually only running ~35mg per day.

My intent for this cycle was a recomp. FWIR, I only gained about four pounds, but I also leaned out and increased strength. The only sides that I recall were some minor back pumps, but nothing in comparison to AX Superdrol.

I was not happy with the cycle at the time, but I also thought I was running 50mg per day. In hindsight, it wasn't too bad considering the product was admittedly under-dosed. If I run H-Drol again, I will start out at 50mg, run it for six weeks, and will bump up no higher than 75mg (if I decid to go higher). I think H-drol is better suited for recomping and cutting than it is for bulking.

I had bloodwork done a few months later for unrelated reasons and everything came back normal (or better).
I had a bottle of that stuff too (h-max). The company was only around for a few months....kinda sketchy if you ask me. Thanks for the input bro.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
10/29/2009 8:05 AM Bili Total 0.4 mg/dL (0.2 - 1.3)
10/29/2009 8:05 AM Alk Phos 69 IU/L (39 - 160)
10/29/2009 8:05 AM AST 46 IU/L (10 - 50)
10/29/2009 8:05 AM ALT 114 IU/L (2 - 60)

Last time I had a drink was about 6months pre cycle. . Thistle and Liv52 taken during cycle.

I got Values check again in late Dec and Everything was within the normal range
Thanks for posting that.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a bottle of that stuff too (h-max). The company was only around for a few months....kinda sketchy if you ask me. Thanks for the input bro.
I've had bad luck with bunk products. I've only ran one other cycle since 2006. I ran an infamous Epithio clone and honestly had better results from an AI Stoked cycle right before that...

I've learned my lesson and will only buy these types of products from well known companies now. I actually have some CEL on hand and am thinking about picking up some of PP's Turinabol LV ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've learned my lesson and will only buy these types of products from well known companies now. I actually have some CEL on hand and am thinking about picking up some of PP's Turinabol LV ;)
You're going to love it, bro. I'm seriously thrilled we put this out. :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like the idea of PHs administered in a liquid form. I've been considering running a PH cycle soon and was toying around with the idea of suspending my product of choice (SD or Hdrol). The LV series takes care of this for me!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like the idea of PHs administered in a liquid form. I've been considering running a PH cycle soon and was toying around with the idea of suspending my product of choice (SD or Hdrol). The LV series takes care of this for me!
I like the liquid modality as well. It's nice to be able to titrate dosing more specifically when assessing an individual desired effect. :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Especially for people like me. I seem to hyper respond to products that meet label claims. In the past, I've had success with 10mg of Superdrol and in another instance with only ~35mg of Halodrol, lol!

This also might be due to the low frequency in which I cycle PHs.

LV FTW!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Especially for people like me. I seem to hyper respond to products that meet label claims. In the past, I've had success with 10mg of Superdrol and in another instance with only ~35mg of Halodrol, lol!

This also might be due to the low frequency in which I cycle PHs.

LV FTW!
I don't know why people think they need to run huge doses of SD. That stuff is potent, and running it at 10mg for 3 weeks will work lovely as long as everything else is on point. You just have to open the cap and take 5mg in the morn, and the rest like 5-6 hours later. I'm talking about the old AX stuff, not sure how the CEL stuff compares. I heard it's a dirtier version with more sides, more androgenic, less anabolic.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I totally agree about 10mg of AX Superdrol. I haven't tried anything since my first run, so I can't comment either. I've honestly considered running it at 5mg the first week just to see how it goes though. I don't think I could handle the sides though if the current market versions are indeed dirtier with more sides.

superfreak

Awards
Im in the 3rd week of Hdrol, I started at 50mg for the first week and doing 75mg for the rest of the cycle. Right now Im feeling stronger and my body is leaning out. My waist is also getting tighter, this is my first cycle and im liking it so far.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in the 3rd week of Hdrol, I started at 50mg for the first week and doing 75mg for the rest of the cycle. Right now Im feeling stronger and my body is leaning out. My waist is also getting tighter, this is my first cycle and im liking it so far.
How long you gonna run it?

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Could i ask, out of the people in this thread, who have tried both Hdrol and Pmag? What did you prefer and why? im considering these two as 2nd cycle. Thanks

ps not trying to hijack Tripdog.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For me 20mg sdrol by fast action work infinetly better then 30mg mdrol from cel.

Likewise. Hdrol at 75-100mg worked well for me from CEL.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably trying this soon Trip. Will be the first cycle in years I ran only one compound. :veryhappy:

Call Me Sexy

Call Me Sexy

Awards
what do u guys recommend stacking together? Hdrol w/furuza-a/p-stanz/x-tren/or p-plex?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably trying this soon Trip. Will be the first cycle in years I ran only one compound. :veryhappy:
Ahhh the good old days of our wreckless lives lol. I'm gonna try the Primordial Turinabol at some point.