Liquid Clen vs. Clen Tabs
- 04-13-2004, 06:47 PM
- 04-13-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by Ivan Drago
04-13-2004, 07:07 PM
04-13-2004, 07:18 PM
How is there a difference?Originally Posted by Ivan Drago
Liquid clen is clen powder in a solution, Clen tabs are clen powder compressed with filler..
Just like advil tablet, and advil Liquid gels, same compound....
04-13-2004, 11:55 PM
No difference as long as both are dosed correctly. 100mcg is still 100mcg regardless of what form it's in.
04-14-2004, 12:21 AM
04-14-2004, 12:22 AM
04-14-2004, 06:05 AM
04-14-2004, 08:12 AM
If it's what I'm thinking of, it's just our Chinese friend's (**) name for his 200mcg
clen tablets (10x as strong as reg tablets). He used to offer a tablet that already had ketotifen added to it, but I don't think he does anymore. The problem with 200mcg
tablets is they don't offer you much flexibility in bumping up your dose - you'd pretty much have to go up in increments of 50mcg, and even that might not be all that accurate. 1/4 tabs are hard to do cleanly...
If you haven't used clen before, I'd get liquid. that way you can dose much more accurately and not have to spend the day shaking like an epileptic because you took too much. JMO, though
04-15-2004, 01:49 PM
04-16-2004, 12:23 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By irowland1994 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-24-2014, 02:18 AM
- By MSE in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 01-15-2008, 10:26 PM
- By Guido in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-01-2005, 05:14 PM
- By Sticks in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 11-04-2004, 09:23 AM
- By ruffneck in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2004, 10:13 PM