Liquid Clen vs. Clen Tabs

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you've used both, which did you see better results off of?

I've never used any sort of clen, but plan on it for my first upcoming cut.

drei

Awards
If you've used both, which did you see better results off of?

I've never used any sort of clen, but plan on it for my first upcoming cut.
They are the same thing one is the powder suspended in liquid solution and the other is the same powder compressed into a pill. Just research the threads here at AM to get an idea of the proper doses to take.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I understand, but I would think that there is a bit of a difference. Maybe not?

Jason161

Awards
I understand, but I would think that there is a bit of a difference. Maybe not?
How is there a difference?
Liquid clen is clen powder in a solution, Clen tabs are clen powder compressed with filler..
Just like advil tablet, and advil Liquid gels, same compound....

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
No difference as long as both are dosed correctly. 100mcg is still 100mcg regardless of what form it's in.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
taste would be the only difference.. some of the liquids have a unique taste to them ;)

spoofy

Awards
while we are on the subject.. what is "Super Clen" ?

enzyme

Awards
If it's what I'm thinking of, it's just our Chinese friend's (**) name for his 200mcg
clen tablets (10x as strong as reg tablets). He used to offer a tablet that already had ketotifen added to it, but I don't think he does anymore. The problem with 200mcg
tablets is they don't offer you much flexibility in bumping up your dose - you'd pretty much have to go up in increments of 50mcg, and even that might not be all that accurate. 1/4 tabs are hard to do cleanly...

If you haven't used clen before, I'd get liquid. that way you can dose much more accurately and not have to spend the day shaking like an epileptic because you took too much. JMO, though

rpward210

Far Beyond Driven
Awards
LR's tastes close to vodka. Hmm, maybe I should try a clen lemonade to start the day!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MaddMaxxZ Anabolics 0
50Magnum Anabolics 23
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 25
OlivesJenn Supplements 6