Who is still in the PH game?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Who is still in the PH game?

Bummed to see PH's drying up. I was surprised to see CEL get out of the game as this was their bread and butter for a while.

It's good to see Primordial Performance getting into PH's a bit. They are a solid company I trust with other well documented, proven products besides hormones. The LV delivery is novel too.

Who else is still producing PH's? And more importantly, who is still selling those produced by other manufactures? Everyone is scared ****less right now it seems.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

bro you can literally find any PH really someone has them for sale just go google and type it in you can find it **** i can still find epistane havoc and all that mess easy, even some old testenate 50 that black dragon labs had out and methyl 1-d theirs always ways to find them it seems...CEL is by far my favorite tho
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vernymac12 View Post
    bro you can literally find any PH really someone has them for sale just go google and type it in you can find it **** i can still find epistane havoc and all that mess easy, even some old testenate 50 that black dragon labs had out and methyl 1-d theirs always ways to find them it seems...CEL is by far my favorite tho
    I'm aware there is still some inventory around at random, lesser known sites selling it. In fact, I just picked up some CEL products from one. However, I was curious if there is any other legit companies (or sister companies) still planning on a decent 2-3 sku hormone product line. Some fly by night, chinese based company selling PHs doesn't sound all that appealing either.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Bummed to see PH's drying up. I was surprised to see CEL get out of the game as this was their bread and butter for a while.

It's good to see Primordial Performance getting into PH's a bit. They are a solid company I trust with other well documented, proven products besides hormones. The LV delivery is novel too.

Who else is still producing PH's? And more importantly, who is still selling those produced by other manufactures? Everyone is scared ****less right now it seems.
    Thanks for the kind words, Alpine. We have a lot of good products slated for release this year, so many more to come.

I you haven't already, take a look at our Superdrone Liqua-Vade and Turinabol Liqua-Vade. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them for you.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. Jet
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, Alpine. We have a lot of good products slated for release this year, so many more to come.

I you haven't already, take a look at our Superdrone Liqua-Vade and Turinabol Liqua-Vade. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them for you.

-John
    Are the Superdrone and Turinabol runs one time only, or is PP going to continue selling them?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to the game
    By Diabolic in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 06:10 PM
  2. Best Wii game
    By jjohn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 09:16 AM
  3. Game: This or That
    By OCCFan023 in forum General Chat