local store still selling

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
my local supp store is still carrying stuff that is suppose to be off the market ie tren, bold etc. i asked how they are still selling it and the response was its ok to sell off what they had left, i said yeah im not sure about that. was tempted to pick some things up just for $hits and giggles

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's easier for local stores to get away with it than an online store. unless some one with a traceable web address points out their local supplement shop is still selling recently made controlled substance's.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
it's easier for local stores to get away with it than an online store. unless some one with a traceable web address points out their local supplement shop is still selling recently made controlled substance's.
there the ones breaking the law, not me, and id assume willingly since im certain they new about the ban. that is greed and stupidity at work there. besides i said they were my local not where i shop. i shop here at nutra, just sayin

vernymac12

Awards
every store around here always sells out what they have after its banned, i remember when methyl 1d went out they sold it a few months later because supposedly they can still sale what they already had in inventory bc it was distributed before the ban took place