guys need u help this will be my cycle i know i ask alot but i want to get this right

bigrich954rr

Awards
1-10 weeks test cypionate at 400
8-12winstrol 50mgs

now should i start winstrol sooner or will that slow my gains and should i do ed or eod i heard both. it would be 50mg for ed or eod

i wanted to run a cylce of 500 of the test but i would only use half of my other bottle so should i stick with 400 or use my 3 bottle and do 600 for the 10 weeks or should i do 500 and run alittle longer then 10weeks

i will run 20mgs of novla the whole time and i have armindex when should i use it my guys say only use it if u have to .

please give the pros and cons of each answer

bigrich954rr

Awards
my stats are 21 age 200 lbs 12-14% b/f lifting 4 years

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Assuming that you have 3 - 10cc vials of cyp and some winny, I would do:

Weeks 1-15 test cyp @ 500mg/wk
Weeks 14-17 winny @ 50mg/ED

At 200lbs, i think 400mg/week is a little low

Don't run dex or nolva unless you get too much estro sides (bloat/gyno) and you'll see much better gains.

bigrich954rr

Awards
would 15 weeks been alittle long or doesnt really make a big diff and does the winny slow your gains or just help cut up

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Assuming that you have 3 - 10cc vials of cyp and some winny, I would do:

Weeks 1-15 test cyp @ 500mg/wk
Weeks 14-17 winny @ 50mg/ED

At 200lbs, i think 400mg/week is a little low

Don't run dex or nolva unless you get too much estro sides (bloat/gyno) and you'll see much better gains.
I would agree here. running the test alone up front your not really going to see much for the first 4 to 5 weeks esp with just 400mg week. Or you could run your orginal timeline and run 25 tp 40mg of dbol (start with 25 and if it works well keep it there) weeks 1 through 4. That would give you a nice kick start while giving you 4 weeks inbetween your orals. One other thing is you might want to consider runing nolva 70mg week for your lipid profiles. I have never needed it for estrogen sides but have to use it because of my lipids. And its cheap.

winny will increase your gains. The only wieght your lose on it is fat and water. people like adding it at the end of a cycle to do just that and help solidify your gains.

If your just running 500mg test then no 15 is not too long at all. remember that nothing much will happen the first month

good luck on your cycle

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
would 15 weeks been alittle long or doesnt really make a big diff and does the winny slow your gains or just help cut up
I don't believe that it's too long, i usually run my cycles anywhere from 12 weeks to 16 weeks. Winny won't slow your gains at all and it will help you lean out.

bigrich954rr

Awards
so than would it be ok to start the winny a little sooner like in the middle of my 12week because that would use up both bottles or not a good idea

by the way thanks everyone for the help. this is one of the best sites

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
You will see the best results with the 15 week cycle.

You could run the winny at 75mg eod if you get tired of pinning ed.

bigrich954rr

Awards
would it still be just as good with it eod at 75mg whats the life of it after inject because i like not haveing to stick every day and would it be ok to run it a little longer than 4 weeks

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
would it still be just as good with it eod at 75mg whats the life of it after inject because i like not haveing to stick every day and would it be ok to run it a little longer than 4 weeks
winny doesn't have a half life injected. the winny just slowly desolves. (not true of the winny in oil though)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Winny made my test cycle better, not worse. You could run the winny for 6-8 weeks.

serengo

Awards
An alternative to shooting it everyday is alternating shooting it and drinking it.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I drank my winny the whole time through. No reason to pina 17AA when you are already subjecting yourself to pinnin ght etest other times of the week.

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
Winstrol (stanozolol) 1 day

*Winstrol depot does not actually possess a classical half-life because it
is un-esterified. Instead, the microcrystals dissolve slowly. Once they have
all dissolved levels of the drug fall very rapidly. It is still an important
consideration, and we have included it with a half-life of one day.It is best to take everyday but I at higher mg dose it takes longer to dissolve. You would be fine take it at 75mg eod.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I'm with Sifu... i'll drink it over pinning any day. Pinning in a necessary evil, but if don't have to, i won't.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I'm a big pussy when it come to pinning myself. I've been done around 5 gear cycles (i think) over the last two years and it still takes me about 5 minutes to prepare myself before shooting. When i can, i get a buddy do it for me. I hate needles, but like i said it's a necessary evil.

bigrich954rr

Awards
now how do i drink it just with water or i just squirt the inject in my mouth. just checking but its has the same effect right

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Just squirt into your mouth and swallow... same affect.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
now how do i drink it just with water or i just squirt the inject in my mouth. just checking but its has the same effect right
Same effect as sikdogg but remember to slpit up the dosage at least 2x a day for best effects sence your not pinning it.

sikdogg wasn't trying to be a ass bro, just poking fun. hell I am still scared of bees.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took mine in the morning, and it worked fine for me. The half life is plenty long for only once a day.