using nolva or adex on cycle? - AnabolicMinds.com

using nolva or adex on cycle?

1. New Member

using nolva or adex on cycle?

i am a 22 yr old first time user. done alot of research on aas. mostly on actual gear not pct though.
    5'10''
    175 lbs
    over 3 years lifting seriously.
    finally got my diet down, always trained hard

i've decided that my first cycle is going to be a simple cycle of test cyp, preffered e but not available. considered taking winny at the end but thats another conversation, and unlikely i'll do this..
    200-250 mg/wk (1-10)
    clomid pct (12-15)

the question i have is what should i take while on cycle to prevent undesired sides without affecting results.. mostly gyno and testes problems!

i know that nolva is an estrogen receptor blocker and won't eliminate estrogen so this won't effect results and should prevent gyno. and adex actually eliminates 60-80% of estrogen, which i've heard hinders results.
    i've seen so much info that says to take these on cycle and so many saying not to touch them unless you see sides first. i just want to prevent as many sides as possible. since this is my first cycle idk how my body will respond, even thou this is not a big cycle.

I was just wanting one of the knowlegable users on here to possibly help me out... i'd appreciate any help

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

honestly, at 22 and training for ONLY 3 years, you are NOT ready for aas. if you have your diet down like you say you do and have a solid routine then you should still be making great gains. but if you're hell bent on using, then i'de say use 400 mg./week of test e or c for 8 weeks, then run nolva at 40/40/20/20 for your pct. you shouldn't need to run anything except for cycle assist (pre-load 2 weeks in advance) while on becuase 400 mg/week isn't that high of a dose.
  3. New Member

well i've been lifting for over 5 years but i didn't have solid routines and form etc down the first yr or so
    yes i've heard i'm too young many times and have not made my mind up 100% i'm going to yet, but i'm planning on it.
    but your saying i shouldn't have to take anything on cycle? just have it in case of sides?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

you shouldn't have to take anything while on except for the cycle assist. but durring your pct you will need nolva and creatine would be a good idea.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  317 lbs.

Keep an AI on had definitely, just in case. And run the test cyp for 12 weeks.
  6. New Member

yea i was planning on clomid and considering nolva too for pct
    i'm actually on creatine now but don't respond great to it, why would you suggest i would after my cycle?

yes i have got some armidex just in case but i was wondering if i should run a low dose of .5mg eod during my cycle.. and i only have enough cyp for 10 weeks at 200mg/wk
  7. New Member

also on a sidenote, i was going to run clomide pct and possibly nolva also but i was told by a friend to just run nolva 40/30/20/20
    anyone have and opinion about this?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict33 View Post
    yea i was planning on clomid and considering nolva too for pct
    i'm actually on creatine now but don't respond great to it, why would you suggest i would after my cycle?

yes i have got some armidex just in case but i was wondering if i should run a low dose of .5mg eod during my cycle.. and i only have enough cyp for 10 weeks at 200mg/wk
    the creatine will help keep your muscles hydrated and keep some extra size on you when you go off.
  9. New Member

ohh ok, never thought about it like that.. that actually sounds like a great idea.. that is why i was planning on taking clomid pct. heard its supposed to help you keep more of your gains
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. switching from adex to nolva
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 12:56 PM
  2. 1st Cycle TestE/Dbol/Hcg/Nolva/adex
    By ShadyB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 10:52 PM
  3. Nolva vs adex for on cycle estro.
    By Xpballer in forum Old School Hormone Use