serms/ ai's killing natural gyno?

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
I have always had a case of natural, pubertal gyno since i was a kid. During my last cycle, i used formastane as part of pct, and maybe its just me but my gyno seemed like it shrunk. this could also be due to me having leaned out, and adding about 15 pounds on my frame. Having puffy nips and a ball underneath, my chest looked better. Now that im gonna be finishing up a cycle with clomiphene citrate, i am curious, are there any serms/ or ai's that have been proven to reverse NATURAL, not drug induced, gyno? I have heard of letro reversing some gyno, but mabye someone has had sucess with this or knows someone who has?

Im not super super worried about reversing it because i am now used to living with it, but it would definetly be nice. thanks.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
low dose of nolva like 10 or 20 mgs...letro works well also.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Nolva will minimize pubertal gyno, but will not completely get rid of it. The only way usually to completely rid yourself of it, is surgery unfortunately :(

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
well its not that bad to where i would have to get surgery.. im used to it already it looks better as i develop my chest more.. would clomid do anything for it? i will be using that for pct.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
im gonna take some nolva to counteract some nipple sensitivity/ possible gyno flare up. i have one week left of my cycle and i have slight nipple soreness/ a little bit of lump growth underneath my nipple. there a little puffy too. im jumping on nolva tonight and my pct was gonna be clomid 100 50 50 25 so how would i run both together?