Need directions for cycle & PTC

skeeterdx

Awards
Need directions for Cycle

I'm 5'11 183 LBS - Work out about 5 days a week

I finished a cycle of Tren Abolix Extreme about 6 months ago. Since then my diet has not been perfect and i Have lost about 11 lbs from my gains.

I have tighten up on my diet and got back into great shape! I'm looking to jump back onto something just like Tren Abolix or simmiliar.

I'm looking for some guidance or references to start at? and possibly some guides to PCT.

Thank you.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
id edit your title might "PTC" no disrespect but you might get blown off for that one, not a good start when asking for help. Just my .02c

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
id edit your title might "PTC" no disrespect but you might get blown off for that one, not a good start when asking for help. Just my .02c
im a big fan of the epi/tren orals, somwhat harder to obtain since the ban, look @ Superdrol plenty of clones out there and lots of excellent logs to search through

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
you lost 11 pounds off a tren cycle? most people who take it, including myself put on 15 pounds with proper diet, training, and pct. i bet you didnt pct, you may need to research before you get on something else and dont expect people to tell you what to take.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'11 183 LBS - Work out about 5 days a week

I finished a cycle of Tren Abolix Extreme about 6 months ago. Since then my diet has not been perfect and i Have lost about 11 lbs from my gains.

I have tighten up on my diet and got back into great shape! I'm looking to jump back onto something just like Tren Abolix or simmiliar.

I'm looking for some guidance or references to start at? and possibly some guides to PCT.

Thank you.
Also read this link it discusses the use of M1T on cycle, some great reading http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/145800-cycle-testosterone-support.html
Also do a search on Superdrone

skeeterdx

Awards
Thank you guys for you help.

I lost 11 after cycle over a period of 4 months.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys for you help.

I lost 11 after cycle over a period of 4 months.
its all a waste of time if your not prepared to eat and continue to eat, all that new muscle has to be maintained 1.5g protein per lb @ 40 40 20 ratio works for me

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Ya man it's a big waste of money unless your serious about it

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bump for more support
You are asking people what you should take & how to set up PCT. You need to research and make informed decisions, then ask for input on your plan. as already mentioned you need to get your diet in order before you do anything. Then after some time with a solid diet and you see gains you may want to look for added "assistance", i.e. PH products.

You dont ask people what car to buy or who to date do you?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
horrible analogy.
Sorry if you dont care for the analogy but YOU need to make the informed decision. I think it applies perfectly: before I buy a car I dont ask someone what I should buy, I RESEARCH!

YOU need to read and research, learn from other threads & logs . . . tons of info out there for YOU to learn.

Come back to us with a planned cycle/pct and you will receive input based on the cycle and your goals.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if you dont care for the analogy but YOU need to make the informed decision. I think it applies perfectly: before I buy a car I dont ask someone what I should buy, I RESEARCH!

YOU need to read and research, learn from other threads & logs . . . tons of info out there for YOU to learn.

Come back to us with a planned cycle/pct and you will receive input based on the cycle and your goals.
exactly. you wont get much out of this website unless you bring the tools already. if you say you have a serm, support supps ect, you will get help from somebody. but stuff that pisses people off is something like this

"hey im new and i just took mdrol at 40 mg for 3 months. my friend told me i need post cycle or something i dunno?? can someone help me?"

you will recieve no help and nothing but trash talk, trust me i tried before i became smarter on the subject of anabolics.