Supplement for Strength Needed... - AnabolicMinds.com

Supplement for Strength Needed...

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

Supplement for Strength Needed...

I have already posted this in the Supplement forum but no one seems to have any suggestions yet. I figured it may get more exposure to experienced anabolic supp users here...

Before anyone jumps my case, I am not looking for a magic pill or anything like that. I am a 32 yr old, fairly lean, 244lb male natural powerlifter/deadlifter looking for an edge. I've been training for years; I am experienced and well disciplined. My diet is solid. I compete in the 242-class so I'm not looking for something that will promote a ton of weight gain. I took the original Animal Stak back in 2002 with amazing strength gains and no issues, but of course, all the good stuff with real prohormones is gone (legally). I have been a loyal Universal Nutrition customer for a very long time. I have run a few successful 6 week Animal Test/Stak cycles in the past. I have heard of a lot of solid products on the market but I usually stick my 'old faithful' stack. I've read about the LG Trifecta Stack but after reading the reviews it seems too hit-or-miss to risk the money on it. Does anyone have any recommendations? I only lift tested events so I would prefer something that doesn't throw a red flag. Thanks.

BTW, I am currently on Animal Pak, Animal Flex, whey, creatine mono, beta-alanine, caffeine anhydrous, fish oil, and vitamin D.

2. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    I only lift tested events so I would prefer something that doesn't throw a red flag. Thanks.
    nothing in this section will be of any use then. unless u want to dabble in to cycling and getting the steroids out of ur system before testing....but thats a difficult subject and not very much info about it on this forum
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know what you mean about the LG Trifecta Stack being a hit or miss, I feel the same way reading the reviews. So I'm Gonna go with Dermacrine, Need2slin, Gear and N2KTS, even tho 4 weeks on Dermacrine doesn't need a PCT I will use HCGereate, Need2slin, Gear and N2KTS. There are really good reviews on Dermacrine and seems like everyone got good strength gains off it and Need2buildMuscle supplements are for real, I've tried HCGenerate Sample and it gives a good boost. Plus N2KTS is the best Pre-workout drink IMO.

Thats what I'm gonna try. Just a suggestion.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you, gentlemen. I'll do some looking into your suggestions, JudgementDay.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I know what you mean about the LG Trifecta Stack being a hit or miss, I feel the same way reading the reviews. So I'm Gonna go with Dermacrine, Need2slin, Gear and N2KTS, even tho 4 weeks on Dermacrine doesn't need a PCT I will use HCGereate, Need2slin, Gear and N2KTS. There are really good reviews on Dermacrine and seems like everyone got good strength gains off it and Need2buildMuscle supplements are for real, I've tried HCGenerate Sample and it gives a good boost. Plus N2KTS is the best Pre-workout drink IMO.

Thats what I'm gonna try. Just a suggestion.
    Man that need2slin is the biz, have you seen the pics from that tester on bbd, and the guy on ology?

NK2TS is a beast too.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I'm not familiar with LG Trifecta. You might want to try an NO supplement pwo to increase strength...I've seen some solid results with Xpand.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Man that need2slin is the biz, have you seen the pics from that tester on bbd, and the guy on ology?

NK2TS is a beast too.
    I didn't see, do you have a link so I can check it out
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    I have already posted this in the Supplement forum but no one seems to have any suggestions yet. I figured it may get more exposure to experienced anabolic supp users here...

Before anyone jumps my case, I am not looking for a magic pill or anything like that. I am a 32 yr old, fairly lean, 244lb male natural powerlifter/deadlifter looking for an edge. I've been training for years; I am experienced and well disciplined. My diet is solid. I compete in the 242-class so I'm not looking for something that will promote a ton of weight gain. I took the original Animal Stak back in 2002 with amazing strength gains and no issues, but of course, all the good stuff with real prohormones is gone (legally). I have been a loyal Universal Nutrition customer for a very long time. I have run a few successful 6 week Animal Test/Stak cycles in the past. I have heard of a lot of solid products on the market but I usually stick my 'old faithful' stack. I've read about the LG Trifecta Stack but after reading the reviews it seems too hit-or-miss to risk the money on it. Does anyone have any recommendations? I only lift tested events so I would prefer something that doesn't throw a red flag. Thanks.

BTW, I am currently on Animal Pak, Animal Flex, whey, creatine mono, beta-alanine, caffeine anhydrous, fish oil, and vitamin D.
    I've tried nearly every natty test booster on the market. The best I've found for strength increases is either Diesel Test Hardcore or Diesel Test Pro if you don't mind high doses of DHEA. The other is ALRI's Jungle Warfare. Both products significantly increase my strength levels naturally. Neither have resulted in size increases much to my dismay.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Non-Hormonal Strength/Power Supplement
    By Fabulous One in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 04:15 PM
  2. Veteran advice needed, mass lost strength kept
    By Generallee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 08:00 PM
  3. Best supplement for strength gains...
    By benzetti82 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 07:59 PM
  4. Best OTC Supplement for PURE STRENGTH!?
    By bassgod272 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 10:00 AM
  5. Best Supplement for strength and size(NATURALLY!!)
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 11:33 PM