benifits of taking sust on its own

1. benifits of taking sust on its own

if i was to take a 500mg shot of sust weekly is it just a waste of time or would it be benificial to me at all?

i was thinking it might just be like experimenting school boy rubbish but just wanted to get a view on it.

2. It would work, but you'd probably be better off splitting it into two 250mg shots each week.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by stage1
    if i was to take a 500mg shot of sust weekly is it just a waste of time or would it be benificial to me at all?

i was thinking it might just be like experimenting school boy rubbish but just wanted to get a view on it.
    When I started my cycle I was going to go with Sust but the bro's advised that I should use Test Enanth instead. I'm very pleased with the results from the Test Enanth. I still have a full cycle of Sust sitting in a drawer but since this cycle is going so well I don't know if I'll use it any time soon.
    •   

4. ive heard good n bad stuff about sust, is it true its more likely to give you acne than other tests cos the molecular chains are longer or something?

5. I think people only like sustanon because they like to say the name SUST!!! SUST!!! its like saying SALSA!!!

6. I like Sust. I would split it, but to get the full benefit of the different esters I would go 250mg eod for the first two -two and a half weeks, then drop it back to 250 twice a week.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 08:17 PM
  2. Letrozole effective on its own for cut.
    By pitt6691 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 02:01 AM
  3. Labwork is back - in need of some advice on it
    By Gimzim in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 02:20 PM
  4. Is DHEA very anabolic on its own?
    By LeanGuy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 07:26 PM