Sore/sensitive Nipples...so soon?

didwork

Awards
hey guys

i am new to the forum so please dont discredit me based on my thread count. i am currently on my 4th cycle. ive decided for me (and my budget) simple is better! i am running test e at 400mg a week. i have always ran big cycles and put weight on to fast. so i thought this would be the safer way to do ths time around for me.

my problem is i am only on my 3rd week. (2 weeks done) havnt pinned for the 3rd week yet. i am already noticing my nipples becoming sore/sensitive. i use the combination of words because if im just sitting here typing i cant feel them, but if i touch them they feel tender. it has been a year since my last cycle so at first i was like wow this is good gear, maybe this will come and go. but it has been 4 days so i want to make sure this couldnt be something serious.

i have letro on hand if need be, but didnt want to jump to conclusions just yet. your thoughts/advice would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letro is a serious AI, so I wouldn't resort to it just yet. However, I would recommend looking into formestane, as it's a lot milder and has a slight androgenic effect. I've used the transdermal version (powder/'Penetrate' from NP) with great success a few times, and Primordial Performance just came out with an effective oral version (liqua-vade). It's definitely an effective AI. I'm sure someone will chime in recommending nolvadex, but I'm not a fan of SERMs while on-cycle.

thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
What about low EOD doses of adex during the cycle? Planning on running 500mg/week test E cycle soon and was planning to running adex during.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about low EOD doses of adex during the cycle? Planning on running 500mg/week test E cycle soon and was planning to running adex during.
That should do the trick... even at every third day.

didwork

Awards
what kind of low dose of adex are u talking about? thanks for the help..i reallydont want to result to letro right now.

thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
what kind of low dose of adex are u talking about? thanks for the help..i reallydont want to result to letro right now.
.125mgs - .25mgs EOD. You'll want to adjust it according to how you are responding to it and the Test. If you're experiencing aching joints, low libido (signs of low estro) then you'll want to lower your Adex dosage. If you're experiencing sore nipples, bloating badly and gaining a lot of fat (signs of high estro) then you'll want a higher dose.

Remember estrogen too high = side effects , estrogen too low = side effects. The point of arimidex is too keep estro levels at the appropriate relative levels during a cycle, thus avoiding bloat, fat gain, low libido, aching joints.

Some people take upwards of .5mgs - 1mg ,ED - EOD, during cycles but that would probably better for a larger Test E cycle in ranges of 750mgs-1000mgs.

Hopefully this is helpful. Remember though always research for yourself, for all you know I could be a whack job with a laptop :shhh: Good luck brother.