Anavar for strength, how much?

map200uk

Awards
Hey,

i was trying to find some information on anavar and say how much actual strength increases by , i know it would depend upon the amt used and the duration of the cycle, but i couldnt find any useful information, anyone know anything relating to this?

cheers,

Mark

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
to answer a question like how much one could gain in strength (or size)... you know thats gonna depend on many factors. (the exercise your talking about, one's training and diet to name the obvious three)
As for dosage bro, its gonna matter how much you weigh. 30mg is pretty standard though.... up to 50mg.
Sage

size

Awards
  • Established
Anavar is my favorite drug.

Strength gains are great but they are progressive. If you are under 200lbs then 40mg ed is enough, over 200lbs then go up to 50-60mg ed.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anavar is my favorite drug.

Strength gains are great but they are progressive. If you are under 200lbs then 40mg ed is enough, over 200lbs then go up to 50-60mg ed.
too expensive at those dosages. go with sldge's M4OHN. great stuff at a great price!

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
yeah seriously.. how can you guys afford doing 50mg a day of that stuff??.. thats like $10 a day