Can I use prop to make tren?

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
I'm new to this homebrewing stuff, so this is probably a stupid question. I already have several bottles of prop 100mg/ml and fina pellets. Can I use the prop as my solution for the fina?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Just making sure I'm understanding this right, you want to put tren into the prop???

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
No.. you would need oil,bb, and ba to make the solution. Now after you got the tren made you could combine the two..

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
I know a guy that has a tren/prop combo at 100mg of each per ml. Is this possible?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
yes.. very possible but you have to either do at the same time ie use powders or combine after finishing the tren conversion

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I know a guy that has a tren/prop combo at 100mg of each per ml. Is this possible?
That's a pretty high concentration of short ester gear. It's doable but it's got to be pretty painfull.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to this homebrewing stuff, so this is probably a stupid question. I already have several bottles of prop 100mg/ml and fina pellets. Can I use the prop as my solution for the fina?
yes you can. the trick is to use the crystle methoed. If you don't know about this then look here http://www.basskilleronline.com/crystal_tren.html

Once you have your tren powder simply add it to the prop (assuming that the prop already has 5%BA and 10 to 15%BB. If not you may have to add a little BB to it)and heat. for instance if you have 50ml prop you will want to add 5 grams of tren powder and then heat. Heating may darken the tren a little, this hurts nothing. Then refilter the batch. I have done the twice without a problem. You may be a little off on your dosage but only a couple of mg per ml, not worth worrying about IMO.

BTW, 100mg/ml prop and fina is no more painful then prop alone. They are to differnt esters and hormones and can not form crystals togather. the shot itself might be more uncomfortable sence it is now 200mg/ml but this should not bother most people.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I've messed around and blended different ester gear like test/deca and test/EQ (tried both cyp and enan) at 250/250mg per ml and that **** hurt. Not during injection, but the next day. It also left a hard knot at the injection site for about a week. Since then, i prefer to make them separately and draw into the syringe together. It may have twice the volume, but no pain. I also made some tren/prop for a buddy and he complained about the pain also. I always use 3-5% BA and 10-15%BB for all my experiments.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I've messed around and blended different ester gear like test/deca and test/EQ (tried both cyp and enan) at 250/250mg per ml and that **** hurt. Not during injection, but the next day. It also left a hard knot at the injection site for about a week. Since then, i prefer to make them separately and draw into the syringe together. It may have twice the volume, but no pain. I also made some tren/prop for a buddy and he complained about the pain also. I always use 3-5% BA and 10-15%BB for all my experiments.
The blended esters only work to a point. 500mg/ml is going to be too stiff for some regardless of the esters used. However 400 might have been fine for you (thats about my limit) However we are talking about 200mg/ml here and that should be fine even with short ester.

For myself now days I don't bother injecting anything over 400mg/ml total for the reasons you stated. In fact I even make my EQ 300mg/ml because I like to use it to cut other gear.