After PCT

jmciii

Awards
Obviously new, but just finished a cycle of EPI2Hardcore 4 weeks 36/36/36/36 gained 15lbs. All was well. Started taking Anabolic xtrene PCT the last 2 weeks and just finshed the bottle. I feel like something is missing now, I don't have the morning wood as usually do. What do I take now? Or do I just lay off for a while?

jmciii

Awards
I kinda figured this would be the reaction, but I do appreciate the response. Which SERM do you recommend?

jmciii

Awards
I have nolva comming, I got novedex xt and Horny goat weed to follow the anabolic xtreme pct for now but I have already lost half of my gains - partly because of diet too.
I am going to start a cycle of hemaguno soon. What is the minimum that I can wait, I know it is supposed to be cycle time + pct = time off but I really didn't have a good pct and I started novedex for a couple of weeks. I'm all Fu@#$ed up!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I kinda figured this would be the reaction, but I do appreciate the response. Which SERM do you recommend?
nolvadex. not novedex xt. next time please have a SERM on hand before the cycle starts - that way if gyno starts happening, or you have a family emergency come up you can just start PCT without worrying.

I have nolva comming, I got novedex xt and Horny goat weed to follow the anabolic xtreme pct for now but I have already lost half of my gains - partly because of diet too.
I am going to start a cycle of hemaguno soon. What is the minimum that I can wait, I know it is supposed to be cycle time + pct = time off but I really didn't have a good pct and I started novedex for a couple of weeks. I'm all Fu@#$ed up!
the minimum you can wait is cycle time + pct. so 4+4= 8 weeks off. saying you didn't have a good PCT is more of a reason to wait - the 8 weeks is to stabilize your hormonal level. if you haven't done that yet, i'd get that fixed and wait 8 weeks after that.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
what is the point in doing a cycle, spending however much money it costed to do the cycle/pct, just to lazily lose the gains due to "diet"? It seems like a lot of people do this..

jmciii

Awards
Stupidly thinking I could keep the muscle and loose the fat?

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
what is the point in doing a cycle, spending however much money it costed to do the cycle/pct, just to lazily lose the gains due to "diet"? It seems like a lot of people do this..
Or not having proper PCT....