FOUND SOME 1 AD BY ERGOPHARM THE ORIGINAL

W

WayneDaPain

Awards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok,

Used to use the Ergopharm 1AD back in the day loved it. However im looking into this stuff i stumbled across tonight its called 1 Andro RX from Iron Mag Labs claims to be give similar results and similar chemical makeup.

1 AD = 1 Androstenediol i think i got it right.....
and the

1 Andro Rx = 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one

MY QUESTION IS .... THEY BOTH CONVERT TO 1 TESTOSTERONE ... BUT WHICH 1 IS BETTER OR ARE THEY THE SAME?

Also what should i stack this w/? Maybe 11 oxo or 4ad?

i wanna get jacked ... IM ALSO GONNA TAKE ALOT OF MUSCLE MILK

AND I KNOW WHERE TO GET THE 1AD I DONT KNOW IF YOU GUYS DO OR NOT I WOULD IMAGINE YOU DO IF YOU ALREADY HAVE MEMBERSHIPS TO ANABOLIC MINDS.... BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... IM ALSO GONNA TAKE ALOT OF MUSCLE MILK

AND I KNOW WHERE TO GET THE 1AD I DONT KNOW IF YOU GUYS DO OR NOT I WOULD IMAGINE YOU DO IF YOU ALREADY HAVE MEMBERSHIPS TO ANABOLIC MINDS.... BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.

???? I'm confused

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've only done research projects with the original Ergopharm stuff, stacked with 4AD and something else that slips my mind.

I would not purchase the 1AD if I were you, unless it's been stored in a climate-controlled environment. My last ones "expired" 11/08, however I kept them in a freezer and they seemed to work as good as they were when they were fresh, when I used them in a research project last summer.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure the andro rx has to make a few more conversions than the original 1ad so its not going to be as potent. you will need to take more.

W

WayneDaPain

Awards
Decided to stack the 1-Androsterone 4-AD and the Arom X all in the UTT form by Advanced Muscle Science. Tell me what you think about this product.