2nd week of low dose superdrone cycle

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Just letting everyone know what my results have been thus far. I am planning on spending the good part of this year, if neccessary, on recomping my body. I have been running 10mg of superdrone a day along with 60mg xtren on workout days, 5mg drol and 30mg xtren spaced 8 hours apart, and only 5mg of superdrone on non workout days. I know this is not the recommended way but I am doing some of my own experimenting and trying to limit excessive weight gain. I lift 4-5 times a weeks and do 30 min cardio 3 times. take in about 3000 calories a day and am eating really clean. Thus far I have only put on 3 pounds. On normal drol runs I would be up about 10-12 pounds. Strength has increased pretty well and increased reps. I am really liking my results so far. I am not looking to be a mass monster, currently about 235, I am wanting to lean back out and get my abs back this year at around 210-215. I have lost nearly an inch on my waist while on this cycle

mdotmdot

Awards
Just letting everyone know what my results have been thus far. I am planning on spending the good part of this year, if neccessary, on recomping my body. I have been running 10mg of superdrone a day along with 60mg xtren on workout days, 5mg drol and 30mg xtren spaced 8 hours apart, and only 5mg of superdrone on non workout days. I know this is not the recommended way but I am doing some of my own experimenting and trying to limit excessive weight gain. I lift 4-5 times a weeks and do 30 min cardio 3 times. take in about 3000 calories a day and am eating really clean. Thus far I have only put on 3 pounds. On normal drol runs I would be up about 10-12 pounds. Strength has increased pretty well and increased reps. I am really liking my results so far. I am not looking to be a mass monster, currently about 235, I am wanting to lean back out and get my abs back this year at around 210-215. I have lost nearly an inch on my waist while on this cycle
Interesting, I would like to follow this. How long do you plan on running this. Ive been cruising on h-drol,estane, x-tren low morning doses of each and a light serm test booster on week ends. Working very well in the recomp/libido depts. Using this as a bridge to my next cycle.
I like your outside of the box thinking that a few are doing. The thing is when we experiment we really have to know our body in order to find the most efficient dosing. In cases more is not allways better and less is not allways safest :147:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
so you're dosing the mdrol daily and pulsing the tren? why wouldn't you run this exactly the opposite out of curiousity?

straight mdrol + pulsing tren = 4 week cycle max
straight tren + pulsing mdrol = 6 week cycle max

not that there's anything wrong with doing it the way you have it set up, just curious as to the rationale.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I am using pp superdrone lv, not mdrol this time, although they are the same compound. I have never used the tren before so did not know how I would react to it and the best way to use it so that is why I did it like I have. I guess at two weeks in, if it would be better I can switch it up I guess. Should be getting a blood panel run next week so I can see how it is effecting the body. I ended up training chest today which is the end of my lifting schedule, I normally train chest on monday, but I got an extra 6 reps of 225 in over last week. I dont ever really max out with high weight to see how much stronger I have gotten, I try to use a moderate weight and get more reps as this applies more to what I need in my everyday life. But so far I am happy

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nothing wrong with doing it the way you're doing, its just different from what i would have done.

of course, i've had experience with tren, and none with mdrol so i guess we just did it backwards :)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
what dose you run your tren at Suncloud? I kind of stick to minumums as long as I get results, but since I have never used tren before I cant say I am getting any effects from it, it could all be the drol. Being a bigger guy I wondered if I should bump up to 90 mg

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i stick between 90 and 100mg (depending on the brand i get). most of the logs and people in my gym experienced shedding at 120mg and above, so i've never bothered dosing it that high.

90-100mg is the sweet spot for most of us. dunno if you can tell in a stack which is doing which, but if you're experiencing results from tren at a lower dose, more power to you.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i stick between 90 and 100mg (depending on the brand i get). most of the logs and people in my gym experienced shedding at 120mg and above, so i've never bothered dosing it that high.

90-100mg is the sweet spot for most of us. dunno if you can tell in a stack which is doing which, but if you're experiencing results from tren at a lower dose, more power to you.
By itself for first timer's 90mg/day is usually enough to get decent to excellent results.

Stacking with other stuff 80mg is enough but as much as 100+mg could be ok too if you are experienced with Tren. I just hate the libido killin effect of Tren and the lethargy sometimes is pretty bad. Other than that its a very effective compound that makes me grow lean mass.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i got a ultra ripped :) SD/TREN waiting for summer time