RPN Havoc cycle

Semperfi

Banned
Awards
Hay guys just started my havoc cycle on 2/17/ 10. Im going to consume about 3,000 to 3,500 calories a day I currently weigh 183 trying to get between 190 and 195. Do you think this is possible if I lift everyday? Im going to update you guys on my weekly gains in strength and size.

Here is the plan

week 1/ 50mg + milk thistle/ liver support + DHEA
week 2/ 50mg + milk thistle/ liver support + DHEA
week 3/ 50 mg + milk thistle/ liver support + DHEA
week 4/ 50 mg + milk thistle/ liver support + DHEA
week 5/ 50 mg + milk thistle/ liver support + DHEA

pct- Nolva + milk thistle

week 6/ 40 mg
week 7/ 30 mg
week 8/ 20 mg
week 9/ 10 mg

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're gonna start off at 50mg? Have you run epi before and know how it affects your body? I would work up to 30 over 2-3 days and then see how I respond: sides, effectiveness. More is not always more effective.

Also, I would not workout everyday just because I am on cycle. Your body does need rest especially when you train harder while on cycle. Sometimes I cannot even think about training the day after a killer squat day or deadlifts.

Semperfi

Banned
Awards
I have taken other prohormones before but this is my first time with havoc. Havent been gaining weight or strength in last couple of months and looking to put on some lean muscle. I am willing to do whatever it takes; however, I dont want to overtrain either. I though while on cycle you can lift almost everday as long as you mix up muscle groups and take in enough protein.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
50mg is a bit steep, you'll get back pumps for sure.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Be smart, save yourself some money and start at a lower dose. Just because you you have taken other steroids doesnt mean you will not respond to a lower dose of another steroid. For me personally, I had great success with 20/20/30/30 havoc cycle people need to get it out of their head that more is better because that is not always the case.

Also, if you are trying to gain weight why would you lift every single day? You are burning more calories that way and probably over training

Semperfi

Banned
Awards
Your right Link 24. I will lift 5 days a week instead of 7 and lower the dosage. But if I dont see the results I want by week 3 I am going to increase the dosage and add another week to my cycle. By the way how much strength and weight did you gain from your havoc cycle?

week1- 20
week2-30
week 3-30
week4-40

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Your right Link 24. I will lift 5 days a week instead of 7 and lower the dosage. But if I dont see the results I want by week 3 I am going to increase the dosage and add another week to my cycle. By the way how much strength and weight did you gain from your havoc cycle?

week1- 20
week2-30
week 3-30
week4-40
That sounds like a good plan to me. . . I gained 7-8lbs and lost a good amount of fat... Strength was So-so gained around 20lbs on all big lifts some more some less. I loved Havoc alot though, I felt great, it made my Libido insane only negative was the joints became dried out by week week 3-4. So make sure your taking a good amount of fat especially fish oil.

Jaysannn22

Jaysannn22

Banned
Awards
I will admit im new here and therefore i have to ask whats a "back pump"??

Semperfi

Banned
Awards
Following qoute by jim623

"The back pumps can have different causes, but I think it's mostly related to nephrotropic effects. Epithelial cells in the area of the proximal and distal tubuli controrti become hypertropic and increase in size and weight, especially with 5a-reduced orals. The cells of the parietal leaf of the Bowman's capsule increase in thickness. Protein, water content and enzymes increase proportional to the weight change. Acidosis and mineral retention means that not only are the kidneys bigger, but they are holding more electrolytes so they're swollen too. Increased blood flow to the capsule may play a role too."

In other words it is a contracted feeling in your lower back and you are unable to make the muscle less tense or relaxed thus it is hard to walk and lower one's back.

mar10s

Awards
I tried Havoc on 4 different "cycles" by itself and loved it. My question is, now that it's banned (right?)...what is out there that is similar...anything? I had good strength gains off of it..and each time gained about 5lbs. Kind of frustrating that it's nowhere to be found. Any help out there? Thanks!

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
Epi(havoc) is not banned :) Search the actual compound you'll find it

Semperfi

Banned
Awards
It is 2/24/10 and my first week on havoc is completed. I now weigh 186 pounds not sure if its the prohormone or the weight gainer i am on, which is n-large 2. Probably due to n-large 2 since it seems far to early for havoc to kick in. Havent seen any increase in strength but feel more energy in the gym. I got three more weeks to reach my ultimate goal which is to put 9 more punds on. keep you guys updated

Semperfi

Banned
Awards
It is 3/3/10 and I have comleted a little over 2 weeks of havoc. I now weigh 190 pounds and I am having some strength gains in certain lifts especially in bench. I am now going to try to get to 200 pounds and I am going to add another week to my cycle, so far everything is going well. Keep you guys updated.

Semperfi

Banned
Awards
It is 3/10/ 10 and I have completed three weeks of havoc. I now weigh 193 and I have had huge strength gains in everything. I was only able to rep 225 once now I can rep it 7 times. Hopefully I will be able to gain 7 more pounds in the next 2 weeks, so I can be 200. I think it is very possible the way things are going. Keep you guys updated

Semperfi

Banned
Awards
I got up to 200 pounds and during post cycle went to 195 so overall i gained about a solid 13 punds which I still have nowso I am reallyhappy. Next cycle I am going to use dianabol winstroll and sustan looking foward to it