epi

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
what have you guys found to be the sweet spot for epi when taking everyday? I hear 20mg..

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I responded well at 20/20/30/30. Good gains so i did not push it. Im a chicken to go higher. I did not go higher then 30 with epi and just finish with 75 at Hdrol for 6 weeks and gained 18lbs. I just dont like to go further in doseage when im seeing good results were i was. Just my 2 cents

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I responded well at 20/20/30/30. Good gains so i did not push it. Im a chicken to go higher. I did not go higher then 30 with epi and just finish with 75 at Hdrol for 6 weeks and gained 18lbs. I just dont like to go further in doseage when im seeing good results were i was. Just my 2 cents
I agree!!! I pulse but think I will get better results by taking ED.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
40mg for me as well.. But I did a 20/30/40/40 cycle.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I agree!!! I pulse but think I will get better results by taking ED.
I think the average lifter should not exceed the doseage recommended as we are "Amatures" to lifting. If i was competing i could see pushing up the dose but being just a guy at the gym trying to stay in shape and gain a little strength stay low on dose.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Did you guys pulse or ED and how long was the cycle?

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I did a 20/30/30/40/40/50 cycle.Like i said 40mg was best for me.This was my second time with epi.

Gizmacho

Gizmacho

Awards
I went 30/30/30. The first week was a warm up, I didn't feel much. I peaked the second week pumped full of rage, and the third week was a let down. If I had known better I probably would've done 40 the third week plus a few extra days.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I don't suggest 40mg unless you have PH/steroid experience and have done your research. You might get back pumps, as I did but taurine can fix that problem. Yes, epi is a steroid not a PH.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pulsed it and ran ratardly high doses but I had experience with it before and my body loved it. I felt amazing all day everyday. I would not recommend what I did to anyone else though.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
the best brand i think is comp edge, i recently tried performance design and didnt really care for it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the best brand i think is comp edge, i recently tried performance design and didnt really care for it.
I loved Performance Design. I had that dry cut look going 24/7 and the strength was nice even when I wasnt going to power.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I did 20/20/30/30 with great results huge increase in my 40 time and my vertical as well