Best website/resource for cycle examples?

Pec

Awards
I know the boards are a great place to look but I was wondering if there is a website that lists several different examples of cycles. Thanks

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I know the boards are a great place to look but I was wondering if there is a website that lists several different examples of cycles. Thanks
You're on it man. :cool:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
just give us some info about how long you have been training, wt, age, etc.. and what you are wanting to do.. and we should be able to help you out..

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
beginner's cycle :
option 1:
testosterone enanthate 500 mg/ week for weeks 1-10
dianabol 5 mg/25 lbs of bodyweight , weeks 1-5 .
normal post cycle therapy as suggested at the end of the cycle .

option 2:
testosterone propionate 150 mg eod for weeks 1-10
winstrol 30-50 mg everyday ( weeks 5-10)

option 3(for a heavier beginner ):
testosterone enanthate 500 mg/week for weeks 1-10
deca durabolin/equipoise 200 mg/week for weeks 1-10

just a rough idea of good options to go with .

Pec

Awards
Thanks for the responses! Body weight 180, 27 yrs. old, 12%bf and lifting seriously for about 8 yrs. This will be my second cycle and i want it to be different than the sust/dec/winny cycle I did in july/aug. I am leaning towards d-bol/enanthate/EQ/and maybe something else if needed. Could I throw in some winny or anavar at the end? Also, I am def a candidate for gyno. Occured during last cycle. I only want to run the d-bol for 2-3 weeks to jump start it all off. What should i run my dosages at for everything? I am looking to put on a good 10-15lbs of muscle mass (retained water not included!). Also, what should i run during the cycle for gyno prevention? Nolva, arimidex, prov? I don't want to hinder my gains too much. Proper PCT suggestions welcome too. Thanks again!

Pec

Awards
Decided to go with just d-bol/test enan or cyp/EQ. Want to do 8-10 weeks. Dosages? How much nolva during?

40 in 12

Awards
Test 500 mg week 1-10 250mg monday and 250mg thursday
Dbol 30-40 mgs ed/ weeks 1-4
And you could opt for 10 mg's of nolva ed or 20 mg's eod

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
beginner's cycle :
option 1:
testosterone enanthate 500 mg/ week for weeks 1-10

option 2:
testosterone propionate 150 mg eod for weeks 1-10
winstrol 30-50 mg everyday ( weeks 5-10)

option 3(for a heavier beginner ):
testosterone enanthate 500 mg/week for weeks 1-10
deca durabolin/equipoise 200 mg/week for weeks 1-10

just a rough idea of good options to go with .
3 is my all time fav. ( i ran the EQ and Deca togather, great on the joints)

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
I run my EQ at 400mg if I'm doing 600mg or less of test, but I bump it to 600mg if I'm going 750mg-1g. Always keep your test higher than your EQ or Deca because you dont want to get the deca-dick.
If you are proned to gyno then I would run arimidex at .5mg eod all the way through and have the Nolv on hand just in case. Use the Nolv for PCT.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
wouldn't the arimidex hinder the effects of the EQ?
no, EQ is a very "dry" roid so it wouldn't bother it at all. EQ doesn't really do much on its own rather it "complents" other gear. Its almost always added to a cycle to provide an leaning effect or to harden up with. Good stuff.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the guy that gets gyno Deca is a great choice to compliment test and dbol because it aromatizes? to a weaker estrogen with a stronger binding affinity, which usually means less gyno problems.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
For the guy that gets gyno Deca is a great choice to compliment test and dbol because it aromatizes? to a weaker estrogen with a stronger binding affinity, which usually means less gyno problems.
I'm not sure what your asking guy. Deca can be bad for gyno and Dbol def is bad for it. People with gyno problems usually run non aromatizing gear (primo, EQ, halo, and the like) to avoid making it worse. They also add nolvadex and some sort of anti aromatize drug to prevent it from getting worse. Deca/Dbol and test would be a bad cycle for gyno.

enzyme

Awards

I think you're mixing up aromatizing to estrogen with reduction to DHT.
Deca gets reduced to a less potent androgen than test does, so it's good for those worried about hairloss or prostate problems. It does aromatize,but at a much lower rate than test. I sure wouldn't use it in place of an anti-estrogen...