Furuza-A and 11-OXO stack

synik10

Awards
Hi everyone, I am new to this site and just looking for some advice. I am planning on stacking Furuza-A and 11-OXO after a couple weeks of Cycle Support. Ending with Tamox. Does anyone have any experience with this stack or one similar? Any success? Any tips you have for me?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
The 11-oxo is good for cutting and cortisol, do not bother trying to run a high dose, you will just waste money. I am assuming this is a cut? If not leave out the 11-oxo

Levi5th

Levi5th

Awards
Im about to start thi s stack aswell for a cut, havent taken anything in a long time. what would you reccomend for pct? ive read that its such a mild roduct that otc product would be sufficent.
im going to run furuza 200/200/300/300/300/300 and 11oxo 0/0/225/225/225/225 and animal packs throughout for multis and support. I have novedex xt and sns inhibit-e on hand wondering if i could use those or if i should get something else.

Sorry to jump on your post but im starting the same stack and having trouble finding anyone else running this stuff. Any help or feedback would be awesome thanks.

synik10

Awards
Sorry to jump on your post but im starting the same stack and having trouble finding anyone else running this stuff. Any help or feedback would be awesome thanks.
No problem at all man. It's great to hear someone else is doing the same. And yes jayts, I am doing this as a cutting/recomp. I'm very excited about it. Just started the Cycle Support yesterday. I was also told that it is a mild stack and doesn't need a PCT, nor Cycle Support for that matter, but in my opinion it really can't hurt. Tamoxifen was recommended most to me so I'm going to try that out for the PCT and see how it goes. Thanks for the response jayts! Levi, keep me posted on how it goes for you.

Levi5th

Levi5th

Awards
ill def keep you posted, and were could i find info on the pct you were recommended? I'd like to check it out, i feel the same way it cant hurt. I have that novedex and sns inhibit e from other pre post creatine purchases and never took them wonder if i should use them or not. thanks again.

synik10

Awards
You can find Tamoxifen on most mail order prescription sites. Luckily I have a physician in the family that was able to help me out with the permission. I also know that there are many "research" sites that will sell it, usually in liquid form, for "research purposes only."

tunedsports.com has some pretty good info on Tamox and Nolvadex if you are looking for tips and recommendations.

Levi5th

Levi5th

Awards
great thanks, ill check it out. I asked on another board and was recommended to take the sns inhibit-e with some purus ReCycle which i've heard good things about, I got a few weeks to research and decide I guess. Good luck with your stack.

By the way what dosage are you running the products at?

synik10

Awards
I'm going to take jayts' advice about not overdoing the 11oxo. So maybe just 3 a day.

I really like what tunedsports has to say about furuza dosage. Tuned says: 200/250/300/300/300/350/350. The last two weeks will depend on how I feel. Might stay at 300.

Hopefully someone will chime in with some advice if I am totally off the mark with dosage here.

Levi5th

Levi5th

Awards
Im 2 weeks in started taking the 11oxo at 3 a day and bumped the furuza to 5 a day starting to feel some strength gains already and endurance, nothing crazy but noticing a change. Make sure you drink alot of water its got me a little dehydrated but other then that feeling strong. Thats all i got so far.

synik10

Awards
Any visual difference that you can see? I know it's only 2 weeks but just curious...

Levi5th

Levi5th

Awards
a little in my abs and shoulders but i didn't mention it because like i said it really dries you out and i think it could be just water this early on. But ive been training for a few months with nothing but protein shakes and i'm definately feeling something extra.

Levi5th

Levi5th

Awards
starting to look a bit leaner and noticing some muscle hardness. going to bump to 300 on the furuza sunday, feeling strong. Did you start your stack yet synik10?

synik10

Awards
This is my first week so not much yet, other than the motivation to get in the gym and stay longer.

It's reassuring to hear you're making gains. Keep 'em coming!

Levi5th

Levi5th

Awards
I hope the second half is even better, upping furuza to 300 a day, keeping 11oxo at 225 for this week.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Nice results. This makes me want PP to come out with Fura LV even more.

Imagine Turinabol LV and Fura LV stacked :hitit:

hyperkondriac

Awards
I think....

I think I'm going to try this stack to cut along with clenbuterol in a few months.

Levi5th

Levi5th

Awards
Ok I got sick the other day and didnt get to train or follow a good diet cause i couldnt eat much but im back and feeling good im still seeing results leaning out some more, got about a week and a half left b4 pct. 1st pic is day 8 2nd pic is day 29. still at 225 per day of the 11 oxo and 300 a day of the furuza, didnt take it while i was sick so skipped a couple days. feeling strong!

Attachments

synik10

Awards
Wow looking good dude! You are definitely trim and starting to really square out in the upper chest area.

No real big noticeable gains for me yet other than continuing to harden up. I'm only on day 2 of my second week though. How many weeks total is your cycle?

Levi5th

Levi5th

Awards
It really hit me week 3 and then on, 300 on the furuza seems to be a sweet spot for me, I have a week and a half left. My cycle will be a total of 5 weeks and 5 days to be excact we'll see what happens in the last stretch i guess. Keep me posted man.

hyperkondriac

Awards
It really hit me week 3 and then on, 300 on the furuza seems to be a sweet spot for me, I have a week and a half left. My cycle will be a total of 5 weeks and 5 days to be excact we'll see what happens in the last stretch i guess. Keep me posted man.
I'm going to run this cycle with some h-drol/clenbuterol in a little while.

synik10

Awards
Levi, can you share with us what your workout and diet regiment is/was like? Did you focus on cardio and high intensity training, or a more heavy, bulk-up style of training?

How many times are you getting to the gym a week? Did you happen to see any strength gains or losses, or a difference in the way you are able to train?

synik10

Awards
Apparently I am not eligible to post images just yet, so I will have to make some more posts and post some other time. But just a quick status update... unfortunately I do not think that I am seeing the same visual results that Levi is, so I am a bit disappointed after 3 weeks.

I'm training pretty hard and getting stronger. I lift at least three times a week, usually four. Usually start sessions by lifting heavy, then later sets are high intensity and lower weight. I also play organized basketball two nights a week and go low intensity on the bike two other days a week.

Diet is good. I eat very clean during the week. Usually just one cheat day on the weekend with a bit of drinking added on to that, which probably is holding me back.

I think I may change my training philosophy a bit. Maybe do more low weight and high intensity lifting, mixed with more cardio.

I'm feeling pretty good with 300. No sides at all other than a bit of extra soreness most likely due to the time I am able to spend in the gym and lift at a high level. I think I may bump it up to 350 after this coming week.

hyperkondriac

Awards
Go to failure

Apparently I am not eligible to post images just yet, so I will have to make some more posts and post some other time. But just a quick status update... unfortunately I do not think that I am seeing the same visual results that Levi is, so I am a bit disappointed after 3 weeks.

I'm training pretty hard and getting stronger. I lift at least three times a week, usually four. Usually start sessions by lifting heavy, then later sets are high intensity and lower weight. I also play organized basketball two nights a week and go low intensity on the bike two other days a week.

Diet is good. I eat very clean during the week. Usually just one cheat day on the weekend with a bit of drinking added on to that, which probably is holding me back.

I think I may change my training philosophy a bit. Maybe do more low weight and high intensity lifting, mixed with more cardio.

I'm feeling pretty good with 300. No sides at all other than a bit of extra soreness most likely due to the time I am able to spend in the gym and lift at a high level. I think I may bump it up to 350 after this coming week.
Try hitting the gym 4 times a week.
Day 1 Chest/Tri's
4 sets to failure flat bench/DB bench 8-12 reps
4 sets to failure incline bench/DB bench 8-12 reps
4 sets to failure decline bench/DB bench 8-12 reps
4-8 sets flies - either DB/cable/machine 10-16 reps
12 sets of Triceps, all to failure - make it sore
45seconds-1minute rest in between sets
Warm up 5-10 minutes on cardio getting Heart BPM up to 130BPM

Day 2
Biceps/Shoulders
Day 3
Legs Only - VERY IMPORTANT Do Squats 8-12 sets
Day 4
Back/Abs

Get your sweat on man!

synik10

Awards
Thanks for the tips hyperk. Your suggestions aren't too far off from what I'm already doing.

For example I did chest yesterday...
Incline Bench / 6 sets / 10 reps (5 on the last set)
DB Flat Fly / 5 sets / 10-12 reps
Cable Push Press / 7 sets / 12 reps
Decline Close Grip Smith Bench / 5 sets / 10-12 reps

Shoulder and Upper Back Today...
Standing military press / 6 sets / 10 reps
Cable Cross / 7 sets / 10 reps
Standing Cable Fly from ground / 4 sets / 10 reps
Trap Super Set (DB raises x shrugs x prone shoulder holds) 4 sets
20 minutes bike pretty hard
Wide Grip Flat Bench / 4 sets / 10-12 reps

I always work in a core day because I love dead lifting and squatting. I've done a few strength training programs that alternated upper body days and lower body days, much like you have suggested, as appose to one muscle group per day. Perhaps I will revert back to that philosophy, try your suggestions, and expand a bit from there.

hyperkondriac

Awards
Sounds like you're doing great brotha - It's always good to switch it up every now and then.

Levi5th

Levi5th

Awards
my pics went up on the first try, thats weird cause im as new as you synik10??

Levi5th

Levi5th

Awards
OK pic 1 is day 8 again and pic 2 is day 38 so 30 days total results. I'll do my best to explain my workouts. Please feel free to pick me apart because the last ph cycle i took was andro (real andro like 2002). I do hi reps 20-25 per set and I like to do like 3 things at a time so I guess its kind of a cross training regimen. My original plan for this cycle was to cut doen to like 190 however I have stayed right arounf 205-207lbs. I have a 7 week old son so I sleep like crap if any of you guys have kids you know what I mean. I lift 4 days a week and run once a week, if its nice out if not I hit an eliptical for 35 minutes. I like to do pushups and sit ups between sets to keep my blood pumping and I never workout more then 1 hour cause like I said I support a family and its hard to find the time. I train brazilian jiu jitsu and have been for over 3 years along with some judo and mma sparring once and a while. I have taken a break since having my son so no martial arts during this cycle. I want to compete this summer at a lighter weight class but like I said I havent lost any weight, however I did put on some muscle, I guess this stuff just agreed with my body.

Attachments

Levi5th

Levi5th

Awards
my pct consists of sns inhibit-e and purus recycle starting with full dose today and will taper out towards the end, I havent had any side effects this stuff was very mellow. As far as diet I also have a beer or 2 to wind down after work but I dont get buzzed or anything I never eat fast food I eat alot of whole grains and proteins and I blend bananas and blueberry and acia in my protein shakes. At night I try to stick to proteins and greens and a shake before bed. I plan to pick up my cardio during pct but so far I have kept it to a minimum. Let me know if I left anything out, like I said it's been a while since I've done a cycle. Hope this helps and please give me your feedback and ideas aswell the reason I joined this board was for help and feedback, thanks.

hyperkondriac

Awards
Great Progress!

my pct consists of sns inhibit-e and purus recycle starting with full dose today and will taper out towards the end, I havent had any side effects this stuff was very mellow. As far as diet I also have a beer or 2 to wind down after work but I dont get buzzed or anything I never eat fast food I eat alot of whole grains and proteins and I blend bananas and blueberry and acia in my protein shakes. At night I try to stick to proteins and greens and a shake before bed. I plan to pick up my cardio during pct but so far I have kept it to a minimum. Let me know if I left anything out, like I said it's been a while since I've done a cycle. Hope this helps and please give me your feedback and ideas aswell the reason I joined this board was for help and feedback, thanks.
From your pics it looks like you are making great progress! Congrats on the 7 month old-

The quickest way I cut up before: I weighted 220lbs(more BF% than muscle as a result of my job sitting behind a desk and BBQ being right next door) I started taking 'lipocut hardcore(don't necessarily recommend them) and doing lots and lots of cardio 4-5 days a week. I also switched jobs and waited tables at night. I would be covered in sweat at the end of my shift and after running 3-6 miles almost every day AND weight training I lost weight quick. I also started eating about 2000 calories a day, 6-7 meals a day, starting at 6AM eating every 3 hours...
Meal 1: small cup oatmeal, small Orange Juice 6AM
Meal 2: PWS, banana 9AM
Meal 3: Salad with grilled chicken, light dressing 12PM
Meal 4: Sweet Potato, grilled chicken breast 3PM
Meal 5: Packet of 6 peanut butter crackers 6PM
Meal 6: Can't remember, just know that I only ate a minimal amount
I started drinking TONS of water: Instead of just sipping a full glass of water filled to the brim of the cup, I downed the whole cup at once, multiple times during a shift, at home, wherever....

Good luck man! Keep up the good work!

Levi5th

Levi5th

Awards
thanks for the feedback, I've cut weight for tournaments before by crash dieting and dehydrating but I always feel so drained and off my game.

I'll crank up the cardio for sure, you mentioned lipocuts but didn't reccomend it, is there a good fat burner I could add to my pct to cut some more fat, or do you think it would effect my gains from the cycle???

Levi5th

Levi5th

Awards
From your pics it looks like you are making great progress! Congrats on the 7 month old-

The quickest way I cut up before: I weighted 220lbs(more BF% than muscle as a result of my job sitting behind a desk and BBQ being right next door) I started taking 'lipocut hardcore(don't necessarily recommend them) and doing lots and lots of cardio 4-5 days a week. I also switched jobs and waited tables at night. I would be covered in sweat at the end of my shift and after running 3-6 miles almost every day AND weight training I lost weight quick. I also started eating about 2000 calories a day, 6-7 meals a day, starting at 6AM eating every 3 hours...
Meal 1: small cup oatmeal, small Orange Juice 6AM
Meal 2: PWS, banana 9AM
Meal 3: Salad with grilled chicken, light dressing 12PM
Meal 4: Sweet Potato, grilled chicken breast 3PM
Meal 5: Packet of 6 peanut butter crackers 6PM
Meal 6: Can't remember, just know that I only ate a minimal amount
I started drinking TONS of water: Instead of just sipping a full glass of water filled to the brim of the cup, I downed the whole cup at once, multiple times during a shift, at home, wherever....

Good luck man! Keep up the good work!
First off thanks for the congrats by the way he is 7 weeks, almost 2 months now, it is quite a life changing thing. Sounds like I could definately drop some lbs like that but will I lose muscle?
Did you take any amino supps to preserve muscle?? I would like to keep the most muscle possible while burning fat off, I know when I do to much cardio I still remain kind of soft. ??

Levi5th

Levi5th

Awards
synik10 is week 3 starting to work for you? week3 is when i really started to notice some changes. Not just visually but also strength and endurance. Just checking in for an update, I'm 1 week into pct feeing good.

synik10

Awards
The strength gains are absolutely there, as well as endurance. I'm throwing around a lot of weight and not really hitting a fatigue point at all in my work outs (which I have had to learn to be smart about and stop when I think the time is right). I feel really great when I'm in the gym and I swear I look more cut up when I'm in there and peaking in the mirros. I also am starting to notice a better look when I look in the mirror at home, especially in the right light ;)

But it's funny, it doesn't look like much has happened in my pictures. Perhaps my "physique" just isn't photogenic? Or maybe these gains are just all in my head; which isn't the worst thing. I mean the goal of this is to make me believe that I look and feel better right? A pretty knowledgeable friend of mine did say that there's a small chance that my body is just super resilient to things like this and there could be no affect at all; which I would not be surprised if that was the case.

Pretty sure I am going to extend an extra week since I am feeling good and haven't experienced any sides. Even at 350.

Levi5th

Levi5th

Awards
Glad its working for you, to be honest i didnt think much was changing till i put my pics next to each other then i thought it was working. I to felt like i could train all day if i had the time, and my recovery time was excellent as well. I'd like to see some pics if you feel like posting them, I'll post some new ones this week I'm almost 2 weeks into my pct. My gains are keeping pretty good I've been lazy as hell the past week but I plan to hit it hard the next 3 days and I've been doing more cardio in hopes of burning more fat. I feel great I actually gained a cpl lbs I'm 210 as of this morning and I look just as lean if not leaner then I did the last week of my stack, so I def put on some muscle. One more thing, I think you said your taking 350 on the furuza? How are you dosing it throughout the day? Towards the end of my stack I was taking 300, I would take 3 in the morning 45 minutes to an hour before training then 2 after lunch then 1 after dinner, my workouts that last week were crazy, huge pumps great strength. I guess i was kind of pulsing my doses at the end but It was probably the hardest I trained throughout the whole stack. Hope this helps little, I guess you and I are the only ones who ran this cause we haven't got a lot of feedback from anyone. Good luck man.

synik10

Awards
I really want to post pics but for some reason it's not letting me. I'll keep trying. I'm probably doing something wrong.

How's the pct going? Any sides on that?

As far as the 350 goes, I've been switching it up a bit. I always take in the morning and then around 5:00 or 6:00 about 30 min before workout. Usually 150 in the a.m. and 200 at night. Do you think that matters? I don't feel any different but do you think it would be better to spread it out or even go all at once?

One update, I decided to max out a little on the flat bench tonight. About four months ago I could do 315 once or twice with a little help. Tonight I did a set for five pretty crisp and deep with no help, and then another set of four with a little help on the fifth. Felt great.

Levi5th

Levi5th

Awards
I really want to post pics but for some reason it's not letting me. I'll keep trying. I'm probably doing something wrong.

How's the pct going? Any sides on that?

As far as the 350 goes, I've been switching it up a bit. I always take in the morning and then around 5:00 or 6:00 about 30 min before workout. Usually 150 in the a.m. and 200 at night. Do you think that matters? I don't feel any different but do you think it would be better to spread it out or even go all at once?

One update, I decided to max out a little on the flat bench tonight. About four months ago I could do 315 once or twice with a little help. Tonight I did a set for five pretty crisp and deep with no help, and then another set of four with a little help on the fifth. Felt great.
I did 3 doses a day evenly for the first month, then towards the end I took my biggest dose 45 min before training (like half my daily intake) and felt really strong. Pct is going great no sides, libido is normal this was a very mellow cycle if you ask me but I havent taken alot of ph cycles so I dont have much to compare it to. Sounds like your feeling pretty strong though, your flat bench is heavy dude. I've had a busy week with work and the holiday weekend so I havent trained in 5 days but my sched is back to normal so I should be back to training. Also I've gained 3 lbs in PCT so far maybe from the test boosters? I dont know, feeling good though. Well you got a few weeks to go thats alot of time to get more results, keep me posted.

synik10

Awards
I know I'm late but I just want to share my complete experience in case someone is searching and comes across this blog entry.

I would like to start off by saying that I recommend this stack to anyone like me who is an experienced lifter and needs a little boost to really get you going. I say I'm an experienced lifter in the sense that I have been lifting since high school, have had multiple "stints" of steady and dedicated lifting phases, but fallen in and out due to school, job demands, life demands, and just plane lack of motivation at times. I've always been pretty strong, but my physique just never matched what I throw around in the gym. And it just got to the point where the work in the gym didn't reflect my physical appearance and I was becoming mentally discouraged. I’ve even been conscientious at times to take my shirt off at the beach because of the way I look and aggravated by my friends and others who do not work as hard as I do but look better. I’ve always been one of the strongest guys at any particular gym, but looked like one of the worst. I envied guys that were cut up and had the dry cuts even though I could lift substantially more than them. I have also tried a lot of low level supplements and over the counter commercial products, but nothing ever seemed to do the trick. I did a lot of research about this and was very smart and overcautious when going about it. So please do diligence before you attempt anything and make sure it is right for you and you have hit a point where you think you're ready.

This stack seemed like it took extra long, for me personally, to kick in, but it finally did around week 5 and I surely began to see a difference. So did others (sorry I can't supply pics). I got lots of comments about having a bigger yoke and appearing more "broad" in the shoulders and posture. This is probably the case with me because my training is very strength based, rather than bodybuilding and muscle isolation. So lots of core workouts, dead lifts, and compound advanced lifts. I definitely broadened out and got bigger in my traps, as well as started to square up in the top pectoral area. My arms are larger than ever and I have started to cut up between my triceps/biceps and shoulders. I noticed a clear cut between my neck and traps which I've never really had before, and my upper body triangle has really started to take shape. My mid section is still lacking much improvement, but my legs are solid and strong and overall my skin has really tightened up and I look pretty darn good in the right light.

My fiance has also been very vocal about the way I look and feel and is very happy with the changes that I am making to my body. Her friends have mentioned a difference and even my father made a couple of comments. All this was nice attention that I have just never really received in my life so it was all new and encouraging.

My strength gains were steady and noticeable, and my endurance was endless. I felt like I could stay in the gym as long as they were open and I reached weights that I had never reached before. I've been a part of intense strength training camps and programs before for months at a time and I still didn't reach the numbers that I did in the past couple of weeks.

There was somewhat of a price to pay for all of this. I had some intermittent pains while lifting and outside of the gym. While lifting, I often experienced some pretty substantial pains in my shoulders and forearms. Not so much a tare or stabbing pain, but more of a real bad ache. Almost like a growing pain when you were a kid but much worse. I was able to work through it most of the time but sometimes I had to take a break for it to go away, only for it to come back when I started lifting again. The pain in my shoulders came usually during arm based workouts and the pain in my forearms came during chest and upper body workouts. Especially on the inside of my elbow area. That hurt the most and sometimes it prohibited me from lifting as much as I knew I was capable of, so it was really annoying sometimes. I noticed that when I went real heavy on dead lifts it was cause a lot of strain on my forearms and they would be like slingshots for the rest of the week. Especially when I would go to grip the bar to bench, or do a pull up, when I would let go my arms would shoot up with pain. So I started to space out my workouts a little better and was conscious of dead lifting too close to an upper body day. I also got a few back pumps here and there but those I was familiar with from doing so many dead lifts and squats over the years so I worked through that too.

In the first couple of weeks I was playing in an advanced organized basketball league, as I do every winter, and had a few games where I had some of the most unbearable shin splints I've ever had (in fact I've never really had them otherwise). I usually played through it but on one occasion I had to sit down. I am noticing lately as softball season begins, I get some extra pains in my forearms and shoulders when I throw too much and grip the bat too tight. I also experienced some pain in the arches of my feet just walking around and getting up in the morning. Sometimes the back pumps would come back when I was sitting at my desk or laying in bed but nothing crippling.

These are all aches and pains that I had never really experienced before and I don't even know if I can attribute them to the stack, the fact that I was in the gym more often and longer, and/or I was able to lift more weight than I ever have. Perhaps a combination of all of new stress and gains to my body could factor in.

Additionally, I had an interesting experience when I went to donate blood. I have donated blood every month for years and this was the first time ever that I was almost unable to give because my hemoglobin was too low, and my blood pressure too high. The nurse let me sit for a few minutes and retake the pre-tests and I ended up passing in order to donate. She said the tests were not at levels to be worried about, they just have certain standards that people must be at in order to give. But it was still interesting to me. Not alarming by any means, but interesting. I ended up adding a little iron to my vitamins but haven’t been back to give blood since.

I noticed a little difficulty sleeping during the week. Sometimes this was due to soreness. Sometimes I was just still worked up from being at the gym. Yes, all of these things were new, and most of the symptoms were scarce and bearable. Nothing to hold me back from doing it again. I didn’t see a difference in my libido. No hair loss. No extra acne. And no gyno (so far).

The pros absolutely weighed out the cons for me personally, and I hope I am able to sustain the gains that I've made physically and performance wise. I think the biggest difficulty for me was actually ending it. It really felt like I was doing something good for myself. I was eating right, taking extra vitamins, protein, and just overall very conscious and motivated about my health. The gains were so noticeable that I just had an extra confidence about myself that I’ve never had. I also really appreciated the acknowledgment from others because I had never gotten attention like that before.

That all said, it is going to be extremely difficult to stay motivated, especially because I have been lifting for a long time and never seen gains in myself like this, so I know it will inevitably come to an end. I can really see where people can become addicted to this stuff and want to go for the next best thing every time. For me, I have the self-control and motivation to continue on, learn from my experience, and probably never do anything stronger. If anything, I would probably do this again and up the dosage a little bit, but that's about it. I felt great and for the most part it agreed with my body, so I feel if I am smart about it in the future like I was this time around, it would be acceptable to try again.

I hope this helps. If the pct shows any other results, I will let everyone know, but all is well so far.

synik10

Awards
I forgot to mention one important thing. I actually gained weight. I wasn't watching the scale but despite looking, feeling, and lifting substantially better, I started out around 209-210 and just weighed in around 223. It was a big surprise because I thought I had cut down due to my diet, regiment, and appearance. I was going to enter a power lifting competition in July and wanted to lift in the 198 division, but much to my dismay I will unlikely be able to cut that much weight in a healthy and efficient manner by then. Not a real big deal to me and it can only be good hard weight that I put on, but I just figured I'd mention it, as I found it tone very odd.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Nice results ...

Lost a good amount of weight in your mid section but the difference in your Chest/Shoulders/Arms was really really impressive for only a matter of weeks.

Another successful cycle thanks to CEL ! + hard work on your part lol..

Levi5th

Levi5th

Awards
synik10 glad to hear it finally kicked in for you, dont know whats up with the pics not working but oh well. I finished pct acouple weeks ago, id say I kept about 75% of my muscle i gained on the stack, and got a little leaner during pct. When i finished the stack i was like 215lbs, and after pct im like 210 but Im leaner and have more muscle then before the stack by far. I'm thinking of running this again at a little higher dose and longer maybe 8 weeks since it takes so long to kick in. Hows that serm working for you so far? I used otc products and felt fine, I'm just curious to see if more gains can be kept with a serm? Glad you were overall happy with th stack, it was kind of pricey compared to some other options out there but like you said its a low risk cycle with great results. I think it was worth it.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
How much can you attribute it to diet. Great results.