Awards
"dating" Unless u visit your friendly neighborhood pct site. :p

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
bike competitively...talk about cramps

hornedfrogsAT

Awards
Attempt to run 1 mile +. Cramps are UNBELIEVABLE.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Any yard work or house work. Just be a lazy ass and sleep. Man, my wife hates me when I use that stuff. :D

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
3. Push mow the lawn
2. Stiff leg dead lifts, put me on my knees!
1. Go on a romantic getaway with your woman! (Still paying for that)

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to add........don't do 20rep squats.......myback was so tight, felt like my skin was tearing, but I did'em.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to add........don't do 20rep squats.......myback was so tight, felt like my skin was tearing, but I did'em.
Bump on that! I was doing my 20's, but could only get to 15. Thought I was going to ball up in the fetal position right under the squat rack. :D

ps24eva

Awards
I haven't used m1t but I would think you wouldn't want to cook with salt, which could increase BP even more

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
For me: Walk, squat, bentover rows, take out the garbage, shovel, lift anything unless my back has some sort of support(even then it hurts), have sex standing up, vacuum, cook, wash vehicles.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any yard work or house work. Just be a lazy ass and sleep. Man, my wife hates me when I use that stuff. :D

Yeah, normally I'm a clean and organized person, but M1T turns me into a lazy slob. By the end of the 2nd week or so my entire house will have crap all over the floor, dishes piled high in the sink, unmowed 12" grass, and I'll be sleeping in dirty bed sheets, wearing dirty clothes, and calling out sick from work.

It's really rediculous.

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
I just took it for the first time during the last week and a half of tax season...that was a bad decision. Almost feel like I deserve a medal or stripes or something...

Someone should make a T-shirt that says "I survived M1T" like they used to do with roller coaster rides...

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I made the mistake of trying to save a little money and ride my bike to school. I got about 3 minutes into the ride and my thighs were completely pumped, and my lower back started to cramp. The worst part, it's a fifteen minute ride, AND I had to ride back. Never again.

sugashane

Awards
god, Is M1T that bad?!?! I was gonna take it while Im cutting, but I dont know, you guys get cramps after running a mile?!?! what if I keep the dosages low? 5-10mg?

z0rr0

Awards
god, Is M1T that bad?!?! I was gonna take it while Im cutting, but I dont know, you guys get cramps after running a mile?!?! what if I keep the dosages low? 5-10mg?
I got cramps on 10mg a day. That was it. Supplementing with taurine and a fuckton of water normally alleviate the cramps for most. Nobody can really predict what it'll do to you. Everyone seems to react a little bit different...

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
I cramped up really bad too on 5, 10 and 15 mgs. But supplementing with a lot of potassium helped significantly. That being said, don't work for UPS while taking M1T, nasty stuff lol.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
I have never gotten cramps on m1t and i have run it up to 50 mgs a day...I guess im kinda special (meaning i ride the small bus to school)

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I made the mistake of trying to save a little money and ride my bike to school. I got about 3 minutes into the ride and my thighs were completely pumped, and my lower back started to cramp. The worst part, it's a fifteen minute ride, AND I had to ride back. Never again.
This is some funny ****!!LOL! I couldn't stop laughing at work.

eagle kamiakin

Awards
Weeks ago, I roto-tilled the whole yard, just under an acre. I knew it was going to be work, didn't think twice about it even while on M1t. I got serious pumps in the forearms, shoulders, all areas to be honest. I thought I would be sore for weeks after completing the last section. Believe it or not, I wasn't sore at all the next day, and actually felt a pump that seemed to last for a few days. It's a good thing we don't have to do that again. HA HA.

matmaster

Awards
eat a couple banannas a day for cramps. it works great and makes all the difference in the back.

zarraza

Awards
hmmmm, so writing a novel would probably be a bad thing too - i can't hardly hold a pencil too lond without my fingers cramping up something fierce!
glad i get to use a keyboard at work! :)