AI Glycobol

Little overboard on the PCT???

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
100mg days 1-3
50mg days 4-14
25mg 15-35 of what? and the pct is overboard for sure.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
you don't need AI Life Support and AI Post Cycle,why do you have
Lean Extrem on there twice? and i would save the AI Glycobol for after pct,but thats just me.

cmar2cmar

Awards
lol....ok, edited again! gotta a little ahead of myself!

ok, well i have been under the impression glycobol was to be used during pct but you are saying it should be used after pct?

during cycling i always thought either cycle support or life support should be used

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
during cycling i always thought either cycle support or life support should be used,yes this is true use which ever one you like,i use life support but that is me.Some like cycle support better.then i would use the AI Post Cycle for post cycle,as far as glycobol you can use it if you want it is a matter of choice.I am someone who doesn't like to use a bunch of stuff during cycle or post cycle,just what is needed to make it a little safer.Maybe someone who knows more about the glycobol can chime in and give you a better answer on that,as i have not used it myself.

cmar2cmar

Awards
during cycling i always thought either cycle support or life support should be used,yes this is true use which ever one you like,i use life support but that is me.Some like cycle support better.then i would use the AI Post Cycle for post cycle,as far as glycobol you can use it if you want it is a matter of choice.I am someone who doesn't like to use a bunch of stuff during cycle or post cycle,just what is needed to make it a little safer.
appreciate the input my friend!