returning 5a SD.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Since pp came out with the 5a SD recently I was wondering why the 5b clone was even created. I mean if the 5a worked so well then why make 5b? And more importantly, why was 5b the one that more readily available on supp stores? Was there some type of copyright on the original 5a?and that is why they made 5b?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
it could be because of the original SD ban (not sure). A minor change in chemical structer pulls it from that ban list as it is no longer the same compound. I don't know if this is true, just speculation.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
most likely because of the ban. rearrange the chemical make up and touch up the nomenclature and, you have basically the same product, yet legal

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive been sayin this forever!!! thats y people havent been havin the same mdrol/sdrol results as other brands!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
ive been sayin this forever!!! thats y people havent been havin the same mdrol/sdrol results as other brands!
You've been saying why did they make a clone? Or saying the 5b results in less results? Hopefully I will find out soon. I place to run SD 5a sometime soon.