first cycle ever, winabol

greenlantern3

Awards
hey guys im a 21 yr old male who stupidly posted on the supplements board first (sorry guys)

I am looking to just cut and tone up. A couple of friends had suggested that I look into PH, and Winabol looked like the best solution.

I just have a couple of questions,
-Do you guys know the most efficient way to use this?
-Should i "stack" this with anything else, like i heard superpump was fine, but any other recommendations?
-Should i also be taking some other things to make sure winabol is working good?

Im new looking for the best advice, thanks a bunch

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
the green lantern doesn't need PH's. He has all he needs in his badass ring.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Do yourself a favor and read over the stickies at the top of the Anabolics Section. You will save yourself and others a lot of time.

You'll probably answer your own questions.

As an aside, asking if Superpump is okay to take with a PH says to me that you're not ready to be taking such products.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Do yourself a favor and read over the stickies at the top of the Anabolics Section. You will save yourself and others a lot of time.

You'll probably answer your own questions.

As an aside, asking if Superpump is okay to take with a PH says to me that you're not ready to be taking such products.
This. Thank you come again.

greenlantern3

Awards
haha thanks for that reference for GL and i wasnt really looking for the whole "oh you dont know anything dont take it"

someones got to start somewhere and im here looking for the best advice, thanks.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
haha thanks for that reference for GL and i wasnt really looking for the whole "oh you dont know anything dont take it"

someones got to start somewhere and im here looking for the best advice, thanks.
what are your stats like? how long have you been lifting? what do your lifts look like?

greenlantern3

Awards
Thanks a bunch for responding, duh that would have been some good info,

I've been lifting for 5 years now, I am 200 pounds, my bench press max (1 rep) is 315, squat (1 rep) 405, power clean 225

i have some excess fat around the belly and i was looking to get some extra push in getting rid of the fat and with how expensive these bad boys are, ill have some pretty hardcore incentive to get a solid-solid diet going on as well

thanks for helping out

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
i wasnt really looking for the whole "oh you dont know anything dont take it"

The best advice for you right now is to LEARN. Hell, it's written up at the top of the page. Read what's available on this site, the stickies in this section are a great place to start.

If you feel you're beyond learning anything new then you're in for some serious disappointment if/when you do in fact start your Winabol/SuperPump stack...

with how expensive these bad boys are, ill have some pretty hardcore incentive to get a solid-solid diet going on as well
Your diet should come first. Not the supplements your taking. You're looking to 'cut and tone up,' that's all diet. Please don't use that phrase again (pet peeve.) It's reducing your bodyfat %