not sure where to put this, put it in both

footballlifte

Awards
I am 17 years old and have been working out for 4 years pretty consistantly after the first year.

To the point though, I have been eating right, taking protein shakes, NO, and creatine for awhile now.

So I just wanted to try something else.

Sorry, I don't know what halodrol liquigels are considered, that is why I put my post in both forums.

I got 3 weeks worth of Animal Stak 2. Which I found out afterwards really won't do too much. As my test levels are already really high. But it does have estrogen inhibitors and says it helps with your free/total test ratio. So I will finish out my 3 weeks.

My question is, what can I get after this?

I was thinking along the lines of the halodrol liquigels?

Can anyone comment on how safe these are for 17 because I heard they are pretty safe, unlike regular halodrol.

Thanks. And any other suggestions are welcome, besides like X-factor, I want more than just an aradonchic acid supp.

-FootballLifter

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
use the search function. You are 17 years old. You do not need supplements like halodrol. You needs a good training program and lots of food. I recommend squats and milk.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
use the search function. You are 17 years old. You do not need supplements like halodrol. You needs a good training program and lots of food. I recommend squats and milk.
Gaspari Halodrol Liquigels are Arachadonic Acid (AA), DHEA,and ECDY. This is not the PH halodrol, definitely stay away from H-Drol at your age. AA is usually best run at 50 days.

I dont think you would need much in supps at your age, take Inarius' advice and eat and drink milk.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BTW, I like the title . . . "put it in both!" Sorry I am of dirty-mind