H-drol Cycle- show some critique

nightside1234

Awards
Height: 5'11
Weight: 199
Lifting Exp: 7 years
Athlete: 15 years

Hello Im currently doing my 2nd cycle on H-drol. My first cycle went pretty well but I cut it short due to class and job(only 5 weeks) i did 50/50/75/75

The only side effect i had was kinda itchy/sore nipples..but it was at the vent end and very mild.

This Cycle

H-drol
6 weeks
50/75/75/75/75/75
(just want to stay safe and not go to 100)

Also taking while on cycle
Cycle Support AI 1 scoop morning 1 scoop night
Fish OIL X 4 a day
Animal Pak Multiviet.
100% whey protein w/ BCAA X 3 daily.. Mixed with water

This is where I need some advice
PCT:
6 weeks

AI PCT ASSIST
LEAN FX(starting at week 3 or 4)

* what else should I have at what week time. Ive seen so many different things and I just want something to bring me back to keep my gains as much as possible*:dump:

Diet is in Check/
Workout is in Check.

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Most people just run an otc pct for hdrol but that's up for debate. It might not be bad to have a serm on hand since last time your had some itchy nips that's usually a warning sign for gyno. But you could probably get by with reversitol or inhibit e and a test booster. There are so many out there it's up to you but alot of guys like that diesel test pro. I'm not sure what's in AI pct assist but make sure you've got something for bp, and your liver if it's not in there.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
If you had itchy nipples last time with soreness make certain you have a SERM. I just finished an HDrol cycle 50/75/75/75/75/100 used AI's CS, Animal Flex, Multi, Milk Thistle durring cycle and for PCT i used Cycle support, AI's PSC starting week 3 and Nolva 20/20/10/10. Dont play around with itchy nipples be safe.

nightside1234

Awards
did you start Nolva week 1 of pct or week 3?

nightside1234

Awards
and is Tamoxifen (a fine generic brand?)

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Like this

Nolva 20/20/10/10
AI PCS 0/0/4/4/4/4
What's the reason for waiting to use the PCS until the third week? I've seen this posted in a ton of threads, but I can't find an explanation anywhere.