Keeping Nuts From Shrinking+Stomach Growing

hulky10

Awards
Ok guys, basically id like to know all of the ways I can keep my boys there average size. I really dont want to hop in bed with any girls with my raisens... And being in my lower twentys its KILLING ME to not be able to do so...

Second concern= My stomach has recently grown... alot. Heres the things that could be attibuting to my stomachs growth. (Id obviously like it to go down or at least stop)

-igf1 (at 40mcg eod)
-tren w deca (ive read they both increase igf1 levels as well as igf1 sensativity)
-i just started powerlifting (without a belt, but i noticed alot of powerlifters have big stomachs)
-ive been eating so much food its crazy... especially for an ectomorph (twice as much as i normally do)

Also one last important note, its not fat. I have a very low bf level, so its def organ growth...

ANY HELPS APPRECIATED!!!!

hulky10

Awards
I dont think so. I took Pram the other day (which lowers estrogen a little bit), and my joints hurt. So im pretty sure my estrogens actually low. Not to mention imo I look decently dry. So I dont think its bloat...

dpfisher

Steroid use also contributes to increased fat storage around the organs, so it could very well be that. You may have low subcutaneous fat and high internal fat alongside the organ growth.

Have you been taking in a lot of sodium? That can cause some bloat too.

hulky10

Awards
Bro, ive been eating EVERYTHING... Sodium levels very high. Should also not that if I were to compare it to a feeling ive had before, its like right after you eat a ****load of food and you stomach sticks out and you look prego (I do anyway). But the thing is... its even there when I wake up from 10 hours of sleep... So its obviously not the food/protien shake I had before bed...

trojanman1016

Awards
Toco 8 by primodial performances
I dont know much about hcg and clomid, but i heard those help too!! hope i helped

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its obviously the igf-1 use, Im sorry but i dont think theres anything you can do about your protruding gut now.

hulky10

Awards
I appreciate all the input guys. Quick bump for any more thoughts/ideas.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
How long have you been using IGF? This is not necessarily the culprit. When I switched to powerlifting a couple of years ago, my stomach immediately started growing. It didn't get fat, just began to protrude. You have to realize how much powerlifting affects your abdominal wall and how much you use it, particularly when you squat and deadlift. My abs poke out now, but you can see them clearly and when I tighten up the distended stomach all but disappears. Being lean as well, when we eat a lot, it makes our stomachs distend some too. When I'm not pounding down the food, my stomach doesn't stick out quite as much. Unless you have been running the IGF for extended periods of time, then I doubt that is the cause. I've used IGF and have noticed no difference in my stomach's protrustion than before I used it. My guess is food and powerlifting. That's what did it for me.

hulky10

Awards
Yea I didnt think it was the igf. Ive only been using it at 40mcg eod for 3 weeks. But what you said does make sense... Thanks alot Iron, appreciate it.