tren...WOW

vernymac12

Awards
so i was almost halfway through my bottle of tren, decided to go a full 200mg tonight, well i was in for a big suprise...as soon as it was in me i tasted something funk in my throat, i broke out in a ridiculous sweat, was short on breath and saw some stars, i calmed down in a few minutes...i have been taking half of that a time and not experiencing anything, i think when i mixed it i was getting more solution than the tren and now that theirs not as much left im getting more of the tren but god did that one send me for a trip should i expect that from now on or will i get used to it???

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
is this x-tren or what? 200mg is WAY too much, your going to get huge gyno problems.

vernymac12

Awards
a cc is 200mg, so its not really alot as far as size is concerned, when i was running half a cc as ive been i didnt really feel anything

vernymac12

Awards
x-tren, i have no idea what that is bro....im on fina

vernymac12

Awards
thats the thing im fine, i was tol to try half cc first bc it was 200 mg bottle i had...and ive been doing that with no problems at all a little soreness nothing serious...i took 1 cc and after about 3 minutes of feelin lightheaded and sweating i was fine i went and did my chest and back workout but i just cant get rid of this damn cough, i mean any suggestions from people running fina or that have knowledge of it can i keep taking a 1cc shot? i just feel like ill see more from that dosage but i dont want to be ignorant to the fact that some of you may know alot more about it than me and can give me some guidance, my guy said he ran a cc a day and was the one who said try 1/2 first because it may take my breath but like i said the 1/2 didnt but seems like a full cc is doing the trick...

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Be more specific. You're running Trenbolone Acetate? Especially on this forum where most people are running PH/DS called "Tren", it's important to be specific about what you're speaking of.

I'm guessing it is Tren Ace (or maybe Enanthate, but probably Acetate) since what you're describing is a bad case of "fina cough". In that case, try injecting slower. I pinned 200mg of Tren Ace the other night with no problem. I've pinned TA about 20 times now, 60-200mg every time, and have never had a problem yet with "fina cough" or anything. On my first injection ever I went a little fast and started to get that strange feeling in the back in my throat and the urge to cough - so I stopped pushing in the oil for a moment and then continued slowly after the sensation subsided without any problems.

When I say slow, I mean really slow. At least a minute per ml. I probably spend around 2 minutes pushing in a ml. It's more than worth it if it means avoiding "fina cough". Doesn't sound like an experience I want to partake in as it is often described as feeling like you're about to die. Also the idea of scaring my lungs doesn't sound pleasant either (maybe an unproven side effect, but in my opinion extremely plausible and even likely).

vernymac12

Awards
liber, im sorry man i didnt think when i posted, im on fina, and it ace...and yea when i took it im injecting the whole cc in about 15 seconds...doesnt seem totak elon even tho its farely thick, i will try what you are saying, do you think i wuld be fine with a cc EOD or should i cut it back ive been taking a 1/2cc but i havent really felt anything granted its been almost two weeks so it wont be fully kicking in yet, but it just felt like the full cc did it...i hear on this if your not feeling that then its not doing its job? any info on how i should dose i need to go up either way because im only getting around 400mg per week, for sucha short cycle i think i should hit around 5 or 6? i also am taking 500mg of sust for my test base

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
There are differing opinons on how often you should inject Tren Ace. Mine is you should optimally do it every day. I personally see little benefit in injecting EOD considering you have to inject twice as much. ED injections while rotating 6-8 injection sites should be fine.

I'm running 80mg/day of Tren Ace (frontloaded 200mg on the first day) and I start feeling it within a few days. I'd say your gear is real considering that you're getting "fina cough", at worst it might be underdosed. It's up to you if you want to increase the dose. I have seen quite a bit of evidence that running high-ish Test at the same time as Tren results in increased side effects. On the flip side, running high-ish Tren (500-700mg+) with low Test (100-250mg/week), for many people, results in very little sides. This has surely been the case in my own experience as well. I'm running only 20mg/day of Test Prop along with 80mg/day of Tren Ace with almost no negative sides. On my last cycle I did up to 100mg/day with almost no sides as well.

I think it's nothing more than bro-lore that you need to run Test higher than Tren. I've never seen a convincing argument as to why. On my last cycle, like I said I went up to 100mg/day all the while running NO Test and just 50mg/day of Dianabol. I am convinced that you don't need a bunch of Test to avoid sides like dead libido while running Tren, rather, you just need a moderate level of estrogen. Having low/no estrogen levels will surely murder your sex drive no matter what you're running.

vernymac12

Awards
i can run the fina ED no problem, my problem with that is i only really have 4 injections sites, my a$$ and shoulders...legs are just too much for me....and if im running EOD basically im taking in 600mg a week, do you think this is sufficient amount of fina? if i can get to 180 ill be happy, doesnt have to be freakish gains....the main reason im running EOD is so that my cycle last longer....and yea i know the gear is real, got it through close ties from reliable source......also like i said running the 100mg EOD i hear that it takes about three weeks to really work its magic im approaching two weeks on thursday....and im just feeling i should amp up the dosages...i have test to run as well as stated, and have a good diet, i ate very clean two months prior dropped BF and got in great shape then right before i started i amped up the calorie intake to close to 4000 a day so i see some decent gains....im probably gonna stay with 1cc EOD which ran with the test should be efficient? i just wanna make sure i get my moneys worth you know what i mean? dont wanna stretch it out and not see anything because i didnt use it right...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
not even 2 weeks in and u bumped the dose from 350mg/week (100mg eod) to 700mg/week (200mg eod)?

thats f ucking stupid, sorry. give it another week on 100mg eod. fina is strong sh!t man, unless ur LOOKING for horrible sides, id suggest sticking to 100mg eod.

u clearly know very little about tren ace if u just "felt" like injecting 200mg.....thats a very ignorant move...

vernymac12

Awards
im sorry nos, but i wasnt really feeling much of anything like i was expecting which is why i was concerned

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im sorry nos, but i wasnt really feeling much of anything like i was expecting which is why i was concerned
the first time i ran tren i was impatient too. even though its a short ester, it still takes 3 whole weeks for me to really start getting the tren effects.

vernymac12

Awards
why exactly is it that you get fluid in your lungs, as i did the last shot i took? i would like to understand why exactly if anyone knew

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
not sure what you mean by liquid in ur lungs, do u mean u tasted it in the back of your throat after u injected? if so that means u hit a vein=bad

vernymac12

Awards
i have fina cough, ive did some searching and found that its very common for people on fina, it feels like theirs fluid in my lung somewhat

vernymac12

Awards
but yes i also tasted it, i hear this varies for everyone alot of people i know say they experience the same thing, i would think if i hit a vein id have some problems? all im experiencing "as far as m research goes" tends to go in line with what most people experience, i was just wondering why it happens if anyone knew the science of it...

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
"Fina cough" is something that is not fully understood. It seems to be caused by Trenbolone itself, as it happens with both Acetate and Enanthate esters (the latter seeming less common). It is also known to occur with other steroids as well.

Most people tend to think that it happens when some of the oil goes straight into the bloodstream somehow - maybe by nicking a vein on the way in or injecting too fast.

vernymac12

Awards
thanks liber, ive heard some strange things about it...one guy told me he has takin 3 cycles of fina, but only taste it when he injects into his right cheek.....weird

purelife1

ive experienced fina cough on acetate and enanthate and only a few times and always when in the thigh ..hope that helps

vernymac12

Awards
i went back to 100mg today and was fine, thanks for the input purelife i havent injected into my thigh ever though so thatsstill yet to be explored for me...im deffinately cutting up now i am steady at my weight right now havent really gained much but like alot have said on here in the next week i should start to see it as that will be into week 3

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i have fina cough, ive did some searching and found that its very common for people on fina, it feels like theirs fluid in my lung somewhat
Try injecting sub-Q, Ive heard that will eliminate tren cough.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Subbed to see how tren goes for you. It almost turned me into the incredible hulk. Seriously, I almost killed my wife's cat.
Be sure to aspirate, and I heard the same thing about injecting slow.

vernymac12

Awards
man i wish it would turn me into the hulk haha, im starting to cut up deffinately but i havent really geined much in size yet what i have im sure is off my change in diet, but like i said ikeep hearin 3 weeks is the charm...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
man i wish it would turn me into the hulk haha, im starting to cut up deffinately but i havent really geined much in size yet what i have im sure is off my change in diet, but like i said ikeep hearin 3 weeks is the charm...
tren doesnt do jack for my as far as putting weight on goes. a lot of ppl rave that it piles muscle on.....but personally it lowers fat and increases muscle which makes it APPEAR like uve gained weight....but havent

vernymac12

Awards
well if that happens i will be more than fine with it, as im not an athlete anymore my main concern is looking good...i see alot of people who dont weigh much but look good

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
HOLLY SHIZZITS! the misguided have come out today and they are all posting HERE!

1) DONT DO SUB-Q...thats dumb

2) what makes you cough, get that metalic taste in your mouth, and feel like your lungs are leaking is the acetate...

3) it takes about 3 weeks on tren before you will notice the strength gains.... go back to doing 1ml EOD if this is your first cycle of it... obviously it is

4) you do not have 200mg/ml tren... I assure you its either 75 or 100. any more and you would be in serious pain

5) As far as how fast you inject... FK IT MAN! just shoot it in, breath deep and it will be fine in about 5 min. I usually boil water in a coffee cup, then drop the bottle in and get it all nice and warm. Makes the draw and the inject much easier. My injection time is ohhh about 2 seconds.

6) CAN EVERYONE DO THEMSELVES A FAVOR AND DO MORE RESEARCH BEFORE YOU JUST GO WILLY FKING NILLY WITH YOUR SUPPS?!?!?! Jackasses give all meatheads a bad name. Be smart for the love of GOD!!!

7) Just curious if you are running any test with that tren or are you ok with limp bizzcuts around week 4???? yea, no fking for you if your not... but hey, since you have done your research, I am sure you are... right?

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
tren doesnt do jack for my as far as putting weight on goes. a lot of ppl rave that it piles muscle on.....but personally it lowers fat and increases muscle which makes it APPEAR like uve gained weight....but havent
My experience with Tren is similar. It doesn't really pack the mass on like high doses of Test, but it still has great qualities. It makes your strength skyrocket, and helps give you a dry, hard looking physique. A lot of people seem to like it because they say they can eat whatever they want while on cycle without gaining fat.

Maybe my problem is I don't eat enough while on Tren. Maybe the trick to really packing on the mass you have to eat like a horse, way more than you would on a normal bulk. With solo Test if you do that you'll be a fatass by the end of your cycle.

vernymac12

Awards
cody its homebrew and i was told its 200, obviously i wouldnt be 100% sure as im not doing it myself, im going to go to 1cc of it a day here on out im taking sus 250 with it, im not worried about the sides f&*k it, im doing it for some size and to look decent ill accept the problems that come with it

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cody its homebrew and i was told its 200, obviously i wouldnt be 100% sure as im not doing it myself, im going to go to 1cc of it a day here on out im taking sus 250 with it, im not worried about the sides f&*k it, im doing it for some size and to look decent ill accept the problems that come with it
so ur gonna be taking 1400mg/week of tren ace?

bro ur off ur f ucking rocker....

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That mentality is the reason people think steroids are bad..jerk

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
Good attitude, belive me, you were lied to about the ml/mg. In order to get that much fina to disolve you would have to use a lot of BA/BB and the ratio's would be all messed up with the oil. You would feel like you sliced your ass open with a rusty razor and poured a gallon of alchohol in there.

vernymac12

Awards
i dont mean ED im sorry guys **** theirs so many of yall asking ?'s hard to get right, im goingEOD 1cc, and what do you mean my mentality? bro im willing to take my consequences if i have any whats the problem? everyone has their own reasons for taking AAS

vernymac12

Awards
you guys were right about it takin a few weeks to hit me im abot 2 1/2 weeks in and today i jumped ridiculous on my DB bench, usually doin 70's at the end today i was repping the 90's and doin it good, went up about 20-30 lbs on pretty much every lift, i havent exactly geined much weight but i can tell my body is changing...leaning out and its making me look bigger, still have about 3cc left of fina and half a of my sust, so should get some good geins...