Remember to aspirate!!!

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This morn I did a cc of cyp into my right glute, and I casually pulled back on the plunger to see a lil air bubble come up, but this time all this blood started rushing into the syringe, I know it seems dumb sometimes to aspirate because alot of us never hit veins, but somehow in my glute I got one, so a lil "true life story" for all you newbs out there browsing these forums. :)

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Been meaning to ask, what's with the sig? :)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
What's this about an ass pirate and your glute Jarconis? :D

And, what is up with your sig?

serengo

Awards
I did that once, it sucked because I didn't want to waste the gear so in addition to 2.5cc of gear there's another 1.5cc's blood in there too. I just shot it all back in after changing needles. Made a hell of a lump.

smike319

Awards
I did that once, it sucked because I didn't want to waste the gear so in addition to 2.5cc of gear there's another 1.5cc's blood in there too. I just shot it all back in after changing needles. Made a hell of a lump.
As long as you change needles it's ok.
It's your blood isn't it!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Jesus, 1.5 cc's of blood? The second I see a single droplet or two I'm out and repoking! :eek:

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
How big of a syringe were you using? 2.5+1.5=4cc's......**** I bet it did leave a lump.

serengo

Awards
How big of a syringe were you using? 2.5+1.5=4cc's......**** I bet it did leave a lump.
I was using a 5cc syringe, I like the 3cc ones cause they push easier, but I got a good buy on these. I pulled back pretty hard when I went to aspirate, you know never expect to see anything since it's never happened. The thing is when you hit it, it draws easy, so lesson learned: don't pull back hard at first when you aspirate, you aren't trying to get a tissue sample. I think we all get the idea we need to see "the air bubble" from what's written on injection techniques, at least I did. You don't have to pull back that hard.

size

Awards
  • Established
It is quite amazing to see how quickly blood rushes into the barrel.

SteelersFan

Awards
Qusetion -
The syringe now has blood in it, how will you know when you re-aspirate in a new spot if the blood is from this aspiration or the previous one? Would you pull back a lot more than usual the second time and note the increase in volume? Maybe I don't pull back far enough, but it would be hard for me notice a say 1/4cc volume change.
Also why do you have to change the neddle? Your muscle tissue and your blood should be aseptic.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Change the needle because a dull needle does work as well..and just putting it through your skin will dull it. Also, when you blood in the syringe, it kinda floats there... so you can usually tell the difference between old and new

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
got that Saturday trying to put 2.25cc of prop/EQ and Dbol into my left calf. hit a vein on my second stab too. seams like it is getting harder to inject into my calves.

I only drew a 1/4 cc worth of blood though

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
Blood its heavier than oil so it will settle to the bottom of the syringe. You will be able to tell when you hit a vein.

JerseyDevil

Awards
The thing is when you hit it, it draws easy, so lesson learned: don't pull back hard at first when you aspirate, you aren't trying to get a tissue sample. I think we all get the idea we need to see "the air bubble" from what's written on injection techniques, at least I did. You don't have to pull back that hard.
Your point is well taken. The blood pressure inside your vein is quite a bit greater then the pressure generated by pulling back on the plunger. If you hit a vein, blood will rush in quickly due to this. You only need to pull back slightly.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Jesus, 1.5 cc's of blood? The second I see a single droplet or two I'm out and repoking! :eek:

Is that what she said? :D

Has anyone ever pulled the needle out and blood shoots across the room, it kinda freaks me out when that happens.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
got that Saturday trying to put 2.25cc of prop/EQ and Dbol into my left calf. hit a vein on my second stab too. seams like it is getting harder to inject into my calves.

holy **** that's alot of gear into a calf!!! I'd be crying like a little girl the week after, not to mention using a walker :D

Is that what she said? :D

Has anyone ever pulled the needle out and blood shoots across the room, it kinda freaks me out when that happens.
LOL, yeah that's the ticket!

I've never had a squirter thankfully, just one's that bleed like a virgin on prom night ;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You guys almost had me sold on pinning...until this thread!!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
You are brave.
no, I just have 21' calfs. its my fucking arms that won't grow!

Bro, didn't that leave a bruse? If I hit a vein it always leaves a nice big bruse so what happened after injecting 1.5 cc back it?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Bio.. hits like this don't happen often... it is not like everytime you stick you are hitting a vein.. or at least I am not :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Suuuuure!

lol, just stirring the pot guys. I'll pin someday..after I run through the latest crop of methyl goodies.

I'll probably pin IGF with my cycle in July.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards

You got brass balls!
I got big calves too my first shot to the calf was my last one! :eek:
Never again!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
You got brass balls!
I got big calves too my first shot to the calf was my last one! :eek:
Never again!
Ware did you hit it? I usually inject into the side of my calf or in the thick part above the peak. it shouldn't hurt (can make it a little tight but that all really.)

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
if you inject without aspirating and blood comes out when you pull the syringe out is that a bad thing? Meaning does that mean that the injection was wasted?

myofreak

Awards
Its ok to have a little blood drip after injections,no prob.Profuse bleeding on the other hand would mean u have a clotting prob,lol. :saw:

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Ware did you hit it? I usually inject into the side of my calf or in the thick part above the peak. it shouldn't hurt (can make it a little tight but that all really.)
That's where I did it. Everything went really smooth until day 2, I could barely walk on day 3.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
That's where I did it. Everything went really smooth until day 2, I could barely walk on day 3.
I'd try it again. I usually inject tren/prop in with no problems. I don't know why it would not hurt until the 3rd day.